over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

intermittent fasting

comedycentral

Registered
has anyone done or is anyone doing this.

seems to be the current buzz in the training world at the moment especially amongst natty's.

those who use it state that they have lost bodyfat quite easily without any loss of muscle mass and its a nice mental change from the constant eating. some also say that eating 5-6 times per day keeps blood sugar up which can lead to health issues.

on the other hand some say that fasting leads to a decrease in test levels.

opinions folks???

It works, wont turn you into a mass monster. But if you have enough mass and looking to lean out/recomp its a good diet

Nothing works best that a change of lifestyle, eating patterns, exercise, proper diet and not fad diets and crazy ass suggestions from the medial, mags, newspapers, advertisement etc. Nothing works better than hard work and dedication, people want the ASAP approach and sadly that doesn't help.

Done it liked it. I did the 2 24 hour fasts a week approach. These days i use tren and gh and just eat clean when im hungry for cutting and feel no need to fast but it is very good for drug free or low dose test users

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

IF made me the leanest I have ever been.
I am never hungry in the morning, and I don't get hungry when I am working unless I slow down and think about it.
It is really easy for me to wake up, have some green tea and some pre workout stims or ECA, then go until 4-5pm without food. By the time that late afternoon time comes around, I am ready to eat big.
That diet gave me more energy than any other diet. I actually liked the feeling of not digesting food all day, and the amino acids kept me from being starving.
When I did it on a light cycle of primo and anavar, I had more fullness and vascularity than I usually do on a traditional diet.

Im currently using the Leangains version based around 3 large meals between 12.30 and 20.30hours (so a 16 hour fast followed by 8 hour eating window).

This is the easiest ive ever dieted, the meals are big and with all the differing foods and sauces etc i eat everyday its not even like a diet.

Im doing the recomp version so i only lose between 1/2 - 1lb a week but strength is progressing slowly upwards at the same time - currently sitting at 7.2% BF.

TRT @ 150mg / week and only 1 caffeine tab am and 1 scoop Jack3d pre workout. Im also hypothyroid and im prescribed 30mcg T3 which gives me normal thyroid levels!

Any previous diet i would have done to get down to this bodyfat level would have entailed a ton of gear, stims, thyroid, clen etc etc - so basically im loving it :love:

So is there a specific site for this diet? or is the layout somewhere here? I'd like to try it...I need to drop fat in a bad way.

So is there a specific site for this diet? or is the layout somewhere here? I'd like to try it...I need to drop fat in a bad way.

I learned how to do it from Iron Addict (RIP), I bought his diet book shortly before his passing.
The only online resource that I know of for fasting is Martin Berkhan's....
**broken link removed**

leangains is a great site!!! Like the IF, i know my diet could use some cleaning up but I'm not in to step on stage or compete in any fashion other than becoming healthier and looking better than i have in a long time...

did it for about 4 months last year and looked the best i ever have

Sure it works, as any diet with less calories then consumed. You just need to pick one that fits you. Eating 3 meals a day is what I did when I went to school and had a job and worked out in my spare time. We did'nt call it anything special, it's just how we normally eat. IF works but it's just restricting calories on few meals, no magic. Have you guys really not done this in your younger years before you got hooked on BB?

So if I wanted to do the IF 3meals a day for fat loss what should my calories in those three meals be? I'm currently 250lbs 18-20%. Do I do 13 calories per lb of body weight and cram it into those three meals?

Work it out for your self dude, here ya go -

**broken link removed**

Try and get an acurate BF% done though for your start point!

The way you work those 2 meals depends on what time of day you train etc, read the basic article and you can work it out pretty simply -

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sure it works, as any diet with less calories then consumed. You just need to pick one that fits you. Eating 3 meals a day is what I did when I went to school and had a job and worked out in my spare time. We did'nt call it anything special, it's just how we normally eat. IF works but it's just restricting calories on few meals, no magic. Have you guys really not done this in your younger years before you got hooked on BB?

this isn''t completely true. For instance on 16/8 protocol you eat your normal amount of calories, its not like you completely forget half your calories because you were fasting. The meals are BIG, at least must larger than I am used to eating. And I sure hope you didn't fast for 24 hours when you were younger before lifting, because thats not a normal thing to do.

But yeah, its not magic... But it provides benefits you don't get with the 6-8 meals per day approach and you consume the SAME amount of calories as the 6-8 meals approach.

**broken link removed**

The way you work those 2 meals depends on what time of day you train etc, read the basic article and you can work it out pretty simply -

**broken link removed**

Thank you for the calculator link. I appreciate it.

I'm trying the lean gains approach right now and absolutely loving it

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks for that! Cool Calculator.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner