over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it just me, or is this annoying.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
alright here it is. is it just me or do you hate it when you are at work or whatever taking a nice healthy protein filled shit, when the dude in the pissing and washing his hands just wants to keep a conversation going on with you.

yesterday this happened to me, i felt so damn uncomfortable i couldnt even shit.lol this dude is just rambling about what he sold, and how much more they are going to be buying soon, and all this other stuff. its weird cause he cant see me so he must of checked out my shoes or something, hell maybe he didnt even care who it was, he was just lookin to talk. im just sitting on the porcelain throne like a statue not being able to release. finally the dude left and i could continue my business.lol

come on i know you guys arent shy, lets hear it.

Later,

Todd

I hate that...

At my old job there was this dude there.. fat bald guy.. but cool... my age at the time 26...
Id be taking a dump and he's come in and say, Whos that? Id say ... me... then he's be like yo wassup D?? I cant talk when I dump man.

another time I was taking a leak in a stall when this new guy comes in and says, "Whats up?"

LOL

i just tell people not to talk to me when i'm in the bathroom.

if they ask why, i tell them "cause i fuckin said so"

Just start grunting a moaning and they will get the idea!:D

TH

Re: ..

G.E.R.M said:
i just tell people not to talk to me when i'm in the bathroom.

if they ask why, i tell them "cause i fuckin said so"

Yeah no shit.
^
^
^
(PUN) :cool:

Last edited:
when I was a kid my dad would always call me into the bathroom and talk to me while he took a dump. Weird I know but we had the best talks then. He is a workaholic and doesn't slow down much LOL.

that reminds me of the movie Friday!!

Well, as a side note, historically, if you go back to Roman times, the Romans had communal bathrooms. These were considered gathering places and it was not uncommon for matters of state to be discussed while "on the can" so your shyness is merely cultural. Gotta love college GE requirements. They make you learn shit like this about the Greeks and Romans since it's part of "history."

Today, if you go to China, there aren't even "cans" for you to sit on. It's just a ditch in a dark room that you squat over so feel lucky that you've got dividers between you and the guy chatting with you.

Last edited:
LMAO!!!

This is so freaking hilarious....I only hafta go into my office once, maybe twice a week....so there I am in ths stall, inwalks in the Area Vice President...like the other guy said, he musta recognized my shoes....he justs starts rambling on, then goes on to state that "I must've had a lot of corn for lunch" or something stupid like that....of all of the invasion of privacy in this brave new world, I'd really like to think I couldgo and take a peaceful shit without any inquisition or conversation....its just wrong man, just wrong, pissing and a guy a couple stalls down, then yeah, maybe I'll give the hey how's it goin head nod, but taking a shit....thats another story......lmao :p :D

hilarious

this shit is hilarious!
i'm glad i'm not the only one that experienced this type of thing...

same sort of deal at my work....

c'mon dude.. leave the conversation for the watering hole... not the shit hole.. phewww

hahahah
-totalrecall54

|--[\\\]>---------- What's really annoying is the fact that when you shit and s'one is next to you doing the same thing and you can hear each other's farts and droplings....

Man, when I wrestled in highschool we always went to this tournament w/over 25 teams. In the bathrooms they just lined up all the toilets next to eachother without any dividers or anything, like 15 or 20 in a row on both sides of the room, talk about deathrow. The worst thing was there would be two guys talking to eachother while going w/ one toilet between them, and the guy between them always had this really uncomfortable look on his face! (go figure?!?) I always went to the safeway next door.

What about when you are in the can taking a dump all alone and there are 3-4 other open stalls and someone comes in and sits directly RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!??? WTF? This happens to me all the time @ work. Then you can hear them dropping death and stinking up the place. Strange ass people out there!
GRIZZ

grizzly said:
What about when you are in the can taking a dump all alone and there are 3-4 other open stalls and someone comes in and sits directly RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!??? WTF? This happens to me all the time @ work. Then you can hear them dropping death and stinking up the place. Strange ass people out there!
GRIZZ

LOL...dropping death...LOL

I love it when guys come up and sit next to my stall...I make them pay dearly for it though...I'm not shy, I'll rip the worst possible smelling shit they've ever smelled. Next time they'll be hesitant to do it again...lol

well, here goes.. i was in a ruby tuesdays eating one night.. now, to set the story up right, you have to understand that i have ibs (irritable bowel syndrom) for those ofyou that do not know what ibs is all about.. lets just say, that when you have to shit.. it is coming and there is nothing you can do about it.. and certain foods makes it next to impossible to be far away from a toilet..anyway.. i just finished working out and while working out i was sipping a protein drink with creatine..now, i get cleaned up and go with the wife to eat..i order a 12 oz steak and onion rings..yes, onion rings..i eat it in record time then order a coffee.. yes, i am doing everything possible to shit my pants at this point but, since i had not done so in a while i was lulled into a false sense of security.. that was about to end..
after my coffee, i was just chilling out and then within a matter of seconds, it was launch time..i actually could not stand up for fear of crapping lava right on the resturant floor..i tried with everything i had to hold it it..it was pure liquid at this point and was funneling its way towards my sphincter.. which i might add is not near strong enough to hold back the torrent..i started to sweat and rock back and forth..like that was going to help..i told my wife that i was about to shit my pants.. she said (she was used to it by now) that i need to go to the bathroomm.. now, i have a diffinite fear of using public restrooms..i hate it.. will not do it.. but, there was no choice this time as there was no way i could make it home..i stood up very slowly to make sure i did not squirt and blow the back end of my blue jeans out..my ass was actually sweating by this pointand my blue jeans were getting wet.. I WAS GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS!! i made my way to the restrooms , farting as i walked...
i arrived into the bathroom to find two young waiters talking about a football game that they played in..there is no way i can shit infront of people.. i was paniced beyond belief..i stood infront of the urinal acting as though i was there to take a piss..ass cheeks clinched as tight as possible..i was literally praying at this point.. you know. the praying like "please god do not let me shit my pants" ya know.. the prayers that i am sure he is really paying attention too.."forget world hunger.. i have a dumbass in illinois about to shit his pants"..just when i thought there was no way that i was going to make, they started heading for the door.. i thought "thank god".. just then..one of them stops and said "hey dude.. where do ya lift at?" i turned to him..shaking, pale, and sweating. looking more like a crack addict than anything.. i said, the gym (mine) and tried to cut off the conversation..just then , god answered my prayer and his boss called him out of the restroom..then second he was gone i was in the stall.. i unbuckeled my pants and before i could even sit down.. my ass exploded.. the shit wentinto the toilet with such force that it swooshed up the sides.. i plopped down as fast as possible.. just then.. the explosive farts came out.. i could not shit with out a explosion of sound.. i i tried to clinch but, it was hopeless...as my luck would have it.. the door opened..another guy is in there washing his hands...i am literally holding myself up off the toilet to try and stop myself from making the explosive sounds coming from my ass..it was a hopeless battle and my ass opened and i shit even more.. the sound and force was that of a herrier jet..and it would not stop.. literally lasting 15 seconds ...then the calm...i was breathing and sweaty..but, very relaxed..i tried my best to clean myself up..using most of one roll..i forgot about the guy outside.. just then a voice said "hey buddy.. you okay in there?" i cringed with embarrasment..i said "ahh..yeah".. he said "you sure?" i said "yeah.. im fine".. long pause and he said "do yo want me to get someone?"...what the f@#$..i said "no.. i am fine".. he then says.. "okay ..if your sure"..and he left.. i was beyond embarrased..i would have to go outside eventually.. and you know he is watching the door to see what i look like.. and yes, you know he told evryone at the table the sorted story..
as i was pulling up my pants, another guy walks in and exclaims "christ..who died in here!" his buddy says "someone ate some roadkill...wow" f@#$ me running..if i had a gun i would have ended my life right there..i waited for them to leave and slowly made my way out of the bathroom slowly..for i was in a weakened state by this point..
i walked out and found my wife waiying for me at the front ..i wlaked to her and she busts out laughing.. i said "what the hell are yo laughing at?" she said that a man went up to the manager and said that there was someone in the bathroom that might need assitance and recommended to the manager that if i was not out in a few minutes that he should check on me...my wife was standing right there when it happened and knew it was me..as she is telling me the story the manager over hears her and says " ha ha was that you?"..f@@$ me.. I WILL NEVER SHIT IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM AGAIN..PERIOD..:mad:

dude LATS,

that is a fucking hilarious story. i could just see it all happening. i have been there b4 praying for something so rediculous just for that little extra boost to keep your from shitting in your pants.. lol

great story,

Todd

lats, that was too funny. the bad thing about reading it, is that i can relate. I must have ibs also, because sometimes (more than i care for) it feels like i'm going to crap myself. I almost have a fear of going places because of it.

But its still funny to laugh at someone else almost crapping their pants!:D

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear