advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legalize AAS! Important! All please read!!!

peopletakepower

Newbies
I have been a member of the online BB community for 10 years. The search for knowledge is what brought me to online message boards. I had been exposed through high school and college sports to training and diet to some degree but when changing my body to change how I looked became my priority I quickly learned that what I knew was not giving me the results that I wanted. I went online to learn what people who really live the life and walk the walk so to speak really do and I genuinely learned what it took to achieve what I was after.
Today I am posting on a topic that affects the lives of all that come to these forums, that is the legality of drugs. Weather you use drugs to alter your physique or not does not really matter, simply by being on a bodybuilding message board and being part of this community you are impacted by the fact that many types of drugs are illegal or at least have the distribution controlled in ways that are not optimal for the user. We must address this issue and do what we can to change what is wrong, it is more than enough that many of us take chances with our heath that under a different type of system we would not have to take, but too also risk the loss of freedom and loss of most material possession in our life is simply too much.
Please take just a few minutes as individuals to watch the short video that I have posted, while it mentions cannabis, it is not limited to that, cannabis happens to be the most popular and socially acceptable of our illegal drugs and easiest to target as a stepping stone towards total legalization. In my opinion AAS while a pretty taboo subject in many circles, could be one of the most visible and socially prevalent categories of drugs thereafter. Think about it, if all of the athletes, actors and, other “famous” types of people that use various AAS, peptides and other supplements came out and said it and stood up for what they do and believe in it is highly unlikely they would be so controlled in the first place.
For the most part I feel like AAS users are some of the most responsible and socially productive of all the various illegal drug users, please take a few minutes out of your busy life to move us closer to a real solution to this problem, please do this rather than just bump up some thread about how sorry you feel for the next fallen brother.
Thank you!
People Take Power - YouTube

Great idea ta bad it will never happen as long as we have a goverment in the usa

I'm good.
Ill put this up over on ca soon...
Why are people so quick to say it will never happen?
I kind of agree, but it is a necesary chnage, othe rcoutries are interested in it but the US is in the way. We as US citizens need to stand up for what we believe. Why are all of you so ok with paying for your own prosecution?
Why is everyone so lazey and scared to just speak up for what they want and know to be right? Do you people actually live this life that you spend so much time talking on the internet about? I do, i live it everyday and know all too well the consiquence, if you are going to to one shot, eat one tab, consume .001mg of gear this year dont you owe it to yourself to try and stop the injustice?

Seriously as a comunity we seem to have no balls...

Untill they come up with a good DUI test for pot..I dont want it legal... I dont feel like being killed by some pot head. just because you can drive high , or even think better...doesn't mean everyone can.

But while its a novel idea.... this will never happen. AAS is up there with crack/coke/heroin..on the schedules

Untill they come up with a good DUI test for pot..I dont want it legal... I dont feel like being killed by some pot head. just because you can drive high , or even think better...doesn't mean everyone can.

But while its a novel idea.... this will never happen. AAS is up there with crack/coke/heroin..on the schedules

They DO have a DUI test for herb, and several states have adopted standards for it.

It wont happen. The reason we feel this way is because more laws have been passed in the last few years to make it worse for us. Andnot to mention all those operations the govt did to shutdown sources.

"The greatest respect you can earn is self respect" Louie Simmons

well we can dream about it! one day it will happen!!!

do we really feel that driving while stoned is such a big issue?
I wonder who is a worse driver, someone that smoked a joint, someone texting or someone all worked up and in a hurry?

The idea is responsable drug use. not a free for all, of course responsable drug use might mean that half the people here on gear wouldnt be, but is that such a bad thing?

Regarding the sources thing, i have lived through all the recent changes, mexico to china and then the chinese free for all being slowed down a bit, its not like its a problem to get gear, even if all these sources went away some of us still know how to syno extract, we also have rx.

Gear will always be available no one is shutting down the black market, what we need is regulation, ejucation and intelegent use!

Our society will never reap all of the potential benniffits until we have total legalization, if you think its a bad idea you just do not have the ejucation and or see the right way, check out my site, spend 10 minutes rather than bump up some post on some guy you dont know and will never think of, unless its you.

And seriously how many of you can say it has been?
I can...

it'll never get legalized. thats really sad too. Its for the fact that our government knows americans always use in excess,thus becoming an issue later. it doesnt matter what it is. a prime example of it is when i was in the service and stationed in europe, legal drinking age there is 16, but even the majority of locals thought we were crazy in our drinking habits (binge drinking).

food,drugs,sex,booze,anything. moderation is really hard for alot of us. JMO though.

wow...

that video is the most rediculous things I've watched...calling those that are prosecuted for illicit drug use/possession/sales "a healthly part of society" hahaha...wow, just wow. People that say drugs should be legalized just don't get it. AAS is an exception...AAS users are generally educated in the drugs they use and they aren't doing it for the "high". As for the illegal drugs like marijuana - think of how much money the government would spend to regulate that...likely more than the tax benefit.

Last edited:

People drive drunk all the time. Legality doesn't change that.

it'll never get legalized. thats really sad too. Its for the fact that our government knows americans always use in excess,thus becoming an issue later.

That's bullshit.

Take a look at some countries in Europe and elsewhere where there's no drinking age, and you'll see very little to no binge drinking among student populations. Conversely, in American you see tons of binge drinking, BECAUSE it's illegal and thus taboo.

do we really feel that driving while stoned is such a big issue?
I wonder who is a worse driver, someone that smoked a joint, someone texting or someone all worked up and in a hurry?
These are ALL issues...saying one is worse than the other is like choosing a broken arm, or a broken leg...both are not wanted.

The idea is responsable drug use. not a free for all, of course responsable drug use might mean that half the people here on gear wouldnt be, but is that such a bad thing?
I agree with being allowed drug use responsibly with monitoring. Illegal doesn't work. Costs billions of $$$ to fight the war on drugs, and it only makes prices higher for people that will STILL use, and puts more fake product out there for people just trying to make a buck and don't care...

Gear will always be available no one is shutting down the black market, what we need is regulation, ejucation and intelegent use!
Education is the only answer and only way we can have intelligent use.

Our society will never reap all of the potential benniffits until we have total legalization, if you think its a bad idea you just do not have the ejucation and or see the right way, check out my site, spend 10 minutes rather than bump up some post on some guy you dont know and will never think of, unless its you.

If you want to get anywhere with this, I would suggest aligning with Ron Paul and/or these people and taking a similar stand/approach...Drug Policy Forum of Texas

Reply in red above.

Not to be a jerk, but if you want to be an activist for a cause...spelling will be important as you will be writing many letters...making a stand for legalizing drug use is difficult as you are immediately labeled as a drug user and the negative media hype on how TERRIBLE aas, marijuana, etc are is out of control.
The way to convince legislators is through the COST analysis of what is spent and what is actualized...read through the link I added above...tons of useful info. Pointing out and driving home, that if there were no WAR on drugs...lives would no longer be lost. Prices for drugs would FALL so there would be MUCH less profit margin in it for dealers. Fake products would simply not be made, as there isn't enough $$$ in it. And, drug use would become mundane...boring almost. Many other countries take this exact approach and guess what?! Less drug problems than the US. Not to mention the cost of the arrest, investigation, prosecution and then lockup of people that should be out in the work world making money and paying taxes!!
Also - if ALL drugs were legal for use tomorrow...I personally wouldn't change a thing as far as what I do...I still wouldn't TOUCH IV drugs, coke, crack, meth, whatever...only aas and gh...which I have a script for anyway. Why? Because I am educated and know what I want and what I don't...

Speaking of pot

Since Holland legalized weed, crime has gone down as well as the use of hard drugs like coke and heroin. I know this thread started as a discussion on AAS and really the only time I think that using AAS is bad is when someone goes to the extreme in their dosage. Or gets drunk and starts problems (I have been guilty of this so I've limited my alcohol intake). Legalize juice now. We need a catchy name like NORML has for weed.

Good luck getting a synthetic pharmaceutical legalized whenever we can't even get a plant legal. :rolleyes:

the problem is we the people havent ran this country for a long time.the government does what they want when they want.right down to who THEY put in office.sorry if this offends anyone but its true.sad but true.if you look at the whole picture you will see this.it will take a miracle to turn this country around.to much money going out not enough coming in,etc,etc.it would take for the government to really let the peoples votes,voices count.AND WE SAY LEGALIZE.amongst other things of course but it would be a good start.peace

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member