advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legalize AAS! Important! All please read!!!

I understand people opinions but imo I think some are wrong. I live in Europe. Sure you could say drinking/drugs is taboo but that isn't the main reason for this surge in binge drinking and drug taking. In my country there is a legal age to purchase alcohol but you can legally drink very young. There are numerous reasons for this surge in binge drinking. The main one is the culture we know live in. Drinks promotions, drink prices, availability etc etc. It's a growing culture to go out and get pissed every weekend here.

Sure many countries in Europe have things legalized and their abuse/crime rates are extremely low. But that isn't the reason for their low rates whatsoever. Their culture is completely different. Examples are Sweden, Norway etc. The Netherlands is a grey area... many from my country go there solely to get drugged up and sleep with prostitutes.

I am telling you if they legalize many things it would be much worse. I understand the arguments for cannabis but I think that is an awful drugs. I know many people who have been damaged by that mentally over the years. But of course there are hundreds of legal meds much worst.

I would hate my country to legalize cannabis. There are enough rats around here who smoke it constantly. I would say 50% of 16 year olds smoke it where I live on a regular basis. If it were legalized it wouldn't suddenly be deemed boring and not taboo.. it would be far worst. Imo it should only be legalized for certain individuals (medical - chronic pain etc).

Now for AAS my opinions are different. But that will never happen so no point in going there. Cannabis is being legaized in many nations. It's legal status has changed a few times in my country.

Nickels so you have a culture of binge drinking and young ones getting wrecked etc. It has risen steadily over the last few decades. Now there is this culture where it is the norm to go out and get so drunk you can't walk if your a young person. Drink promotions all over etc etc. You think if they take away the drinking age so 17 year olds can now drink that suddenly it will all get better over time as it was a taboo and deemed cool. That is silly imo It will get far worst.

It's the culture that needs to change. This has to start in parliament through new policies on drinking. Examples could be restrictions on drink advertisements. Then we have prices... more tax on alcohol etc. In my country you can get a 3litre bottle of strong cider for about $4-5... that is not right. Then you look at educating young kids in school. It's a whole chain of events and will take years to change the current culture. It deemed cool to snort coke... it's gorified in movies etc. This needs to stop. 1001 things can help but it will take years. Damn that was long :)

that video is the most rediculous things I've watched...calling those that are prosecuted for illicit drug use/possession/sales "a healthly part of society" hahaha...wow, just wow. People that say drugs should be legalized just don't get it. AAS is an exception...AAS users are generally educated in the drugs they use and they aren't doing it for the "high". As for the illegal drugs like marijuana - think of how much money the government would spend to regulate that...likely more than the tax benefit.

You should take a couple of deep breaths and then re-read what you wrote. Think about how self-righteous and hypocritical that post is. You are speaking from the perspective of a guy that is surrounded by those educated in AAS use. You forget the swarms of steroid users that don't know shit beyond "they makes you swole." Also, your experience with "street drugs" is probably limited to college kids, junkies, or tweakers depending on where you live. There are communities full of highly educated and responsible users of every drug you can name. This is the definition of perceptual bias.

The point is that your body belongs to you and only you. Only you should be able to say what goes into it and what does not go into it. Nobody else should be able to make that decision for you.

Steroids should be illegal unless given out by a doctor. However I don't think there should be any scrutiny for how a doctor gives it out. Just that it should only be able to be obtained through a doctor so the doctor can educate the user before use. If it was legal we would have a whole lot (more) newbs who just want something quick and end up taking 100mgs dbol per day for a year and don't find out about liver problems until it's too late. Very few even get bloodwork as it is. Basically you have to educate yourself before use with the current online system. I like that. Should be illegal to sell but legal to possess.

You should take a couple of deep breaths and then re-read what you wrote. Think about how self-righteous and hypocritical that post is. You are speaking from the perspective of a guy that is surrounded by those educated in AAS use. You forget the swarms of steroid users that don't know shit beyond "they makes you swole." Also, your experience with "street drugs" is probably limited to college kids, junkies, or tweakers depending on where you live. There are communities full of highly educated and responsible users of every drug you can name. This is the definition of perceptual bias.

The point is that your body belongs to you and only you. Only you should be able to say what goes into it and what does not go into it. Nobody else should be able to make that decision for you.

I see what you're saying about the fact that there are tons of idiots that take steriods and do not know anything about them. But the fact is, compared to the majority of other illicit drugs, steroid users are among the most educated in the drugs (steroids) they use. Thats a fact, so do not try to argue with me on this one...I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on this board will agree with me on this one.
Also, as for my experience with street drugs...well lets just say that its part of my job to deal with "college kids, junkies, or tweakers"...the people in those groups (and a few others) consume the most illicit drugs and cause the most problems in our society. Obviously there are a ton of "white collar" types that like their illicit drugs, but they're not the ones going out and committing other crimes (selling dope, stealing, killing, etc.). The fact is that legalizing or de-criminalizing drugs in general is a bad thing. But then again so is spending trillions of dollars to fight the problem...but at least it reduces the problems.
There's many reasons why America has the worst drug problem...one is the fact that America's have the most disposable income another is just simply our culture.

I hate pot personally, but it would be a good way to raised taxes, and shut down the illegal trade.
I don't think legalizing harder drugs like coke would lead to anything good. Just the extreme opposite.

With gear, I think they should just make it easier for doctors to prescribe, and prescribe for performance and/or aesthetic reasons.

I hate pot personally, but it would be a good way to raised taxes, and shut down the illegal trade.
I don't think legalizing harder drugs like coke would lead to anything good. Just the extreme opposite.

With gear, I think they should just make it easier for doctors to prescribe, and prescribe for performance and/or aesthetic reasons.

I see what you're saying about increasing revenue via taxes on weed...but then you gotta think about the cost of regulating it. It would likely cost so much that any tax revenue benefit would be negated by the regulation of it...and then you'll have more problems with people being high while driving, etc. Think about alcohol (and no I'm not advocating making it illegal)...think of all the problems it causes in society. Alot of people don't realize that alcohol causes more problems in our society than any other drug. Now, the good think about weed is that stoners don't typically wanna fight everyone :D. As for gear, yeah perhaps allowing it to be more easily prescribed is the best answer.

Somebody hinted at the right idea, and that is to change the culture. We as drug users are the ones that need to do that, not the government and not someone unrelated that has no connection to it.

the only reason that we have an image of a drug dealer or gangster that we do is because of prohibition, music and movies most of our society in general glamorize a life that is mostly non existant, drugs are not cool. any one who has realy lived a life in a world where any drug use is normal weather its aas, weed or coke knows this. when its real day to day life, you run the risk of loosing your life every day, there is no longeveity and no real friends. there is however a better way.

its great that a few of you watched the video but you didnt read the website after! there are more details that give an idea bout a possible solution. legalization does not mean a drug free for all. the idea behind legalization is that it reduces the harm caused by drugs and prohibition. the first step in that is education. require people to take a class before they do what ever it is they want to do, let people know in detail how what they are thinking of doing will effect there body and mind both short and long term, provide people with the proper tools in order to make a proper decision.

distribution through doctors does not really address the problem, hopefully most herre see the problems with our medical systtem, hopefully most see how little most doctors know about health, diet, hormones, and certinly how to change them for BB reasons. let sick people go to a doctor, let people who want to progress in BB or changing there body go to a professional that is an expert in diet training and the drugs that go with it. oh wait that sounds like a lot of what goes on in this comunity, except those people need to live in fear of arrest and prosecution.

there are lots of people out there that care a lot about different aspects of different drugs, this industry should be in there hands, not the hands of those looking for big proffits at the expense of people health as has been the case in any area similar to this so far.

we are the ones who are hurt by our laws, not just our drug laws but our tax laws our business laws and the way our country is running right now by big government and big corporations walking hand in hand. if we as people would stop focusing on our small differences and recognize that we are all after he same end result we achieve it much faster, or at least have a chance...

i have no interest in being an activist. i dont want to proffit from what is wrong by going on and on about it, i want things different, this was an attempt to reach out to people who should want the same change.

In general i think that people want to talk about what they want and not really do what it take to get it. this kind of confirms that, its posted on most drug related mesage boards that i can think of, except for those that required post couts to post a vid. if everyone who came to the board just watched the vid it might have a chance, but people cant even take the time to click a thread that isnt about cycle or chicks ass. i think its pretty sad, but im not supprised.

and jsut so you guys know, out of all drug users the BB comunity has been the most active and most interesed, in weed forums they're too lazey to even post...lol!

Last edited:

Exactly.

It's absolutely creepy that so many people have let themselves be brainwashed into believing the government or anyone else (other than the lawful guardian of a minor) has the right to make such decisions.

while what peopletakepower says is obvious and true,to understand why drugs are illegal is to understand why they will never be legal and such is the root of all evil

not to be a downer, but should AAS really be legalized? i went to try out a new gym today, there were about 20 high school kids there doing stupid shit, filling up the gym, squatting 225 with crap form,,,should these kids be allowed to jsut go buy test and tren and clen and start using it? people who wont even be lifting 2 years from now and go out drinking every night?

and for the guys that actually pay our dues and bust our asses and do the research to find out where to get legit quality stuff, do you want some lazy guy who just started lifting 2 months ago who might have more money than you to just blow right by you because he can go buy 3g of testa week and 20iu of gh a day?

i dont think serious bodybuilders have trouble getting AAS, its the guys that shouldnt be using it in the first place who cant get it,,,the guys who dont wanna eat and only wanna do curls and abs for the gurls.

just my opinion

it'll never get legalized. thats really sad too. Its for the fact that our government knows americans always use in excess,thus becoming an issue later. it doesnt matter what it is. a prime example of it is when i was in the service and stationed in europe, legal drinking age there is 16, but even the majority of locals thought we were crazy in our drinking habits (binge drinking).

food,drugs,sex,booze,anything. moderation is really hard for alot of us. JMO though.

I feel you bro. Nothing wrong with having a country of massive juicers everywhere :cool:

I would not want AAS to be legalized. I wanted to use ever since I was 15, and if I was able to get them at the age, I would now kill the person

I think most need to understand the word "illegal". Some steriods are legal in the US. As with most drugs, you need a script. The script makes it legal. It's not as hard as most think to get a script.

Now if this post insinuates that anyone should be able to pick up a bottle of test off the shelf at Walmart, then this post is stupid. I would much rather get a script than have my son do something stupid before he is mature enough to make the correct decision. Maturity is a broad term. I don't mean at 21. Now I would be for a change in the discription of the category it's listed in. Steriods do not belong in the same category with Cocaine.

I have kids and will not look at the legallization of any drug for selfish reasons. I can't say I've always thought this way, but having kids can change a person.

that video is the most rediculous things I've watched...calling those that are prosecuted for illicit drug use/possession/sales "a healthly part of society" hahaha...wow, just wow. People that say drugs should be legalized just don't get it. AAS is an exception...AAS users are generally educated in the drugs they use and they aren't doing it for the "high". As for the illegal drugs like marijuana - think of how much money the government would spend to regulate that...likely more than the tax benefit.

You sir are ridiculous.

The Gov would spend too much money ENDING THE DRUG WAR!?!???

In 2001 Portugal decriminalized ALL drugs, guess what? Within a few years drug use and HIV transfer dropped significantly in all areas. How much proof does one need that the drug war is a joke?

CNBC - After 10 Years Portugal's Progressive Drug Policy is Proven Success - YouTube

I challenge anyone to disprove that not criminally prosecuting drug users in Portugal showed to be an overwhelmingly successful way to lower drug use, costs, and HIV transmission.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131