over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lessons I learned trying to get huge as a hardgainer

And ya I’ve gone through it all too. Endoscopy twice, colonoscopy, removed gallbladder, radio active egg transit test, test for h. Pylori, celiac disease, never come out to anything. My guts just hurt 24/7 with no “apparent” reason so therefor I’m diagnosed with ibs. I do feel pretty good with this current protocol and am eating a pretty good volume of food. And I haven’t been able to run Tren for years. 4 days in and my digestion and appetite are destroyed

Anxiety is a huge trigger for my ibs. I take Prozac and it does help lessen how badly it effects me. I’m currently doing 10 grams glutamine morning and night on an empty stomach. I eat around a cup a day of either sauerkraut or kimchi that I ferment myself. I also take Saccharomyces boulardii twice daily to help with leaky gut as wel as a probiotic cap with my glutamine in the morning. I have also just recently incorporated a diamine oxidase supplement which blocks histamine reaction in the gut and it does seem to be helping
Ill have to look that one up. Glutamine im on approx 15-20grams i eyeball it. But mine is the first thing i put in my stomach.

And ya I’ve gone through it all too. Endoscopy twice, colonoscopy, removed gallbladder, radio active egg transit test, test for h. Pylori, celiac disease, never come out to anything. My guts just hurt 24/7 with no “apparent” reason so therefor I’m diagnosed with ibs. I do feel pretty good with this current protocol and am eating a pretty good volume of food. And I haven’t been able to run Tren for years. 4 days in and my digestion and appetite are destroyed
Yep im you with that one had all those tests, last colonoscopy they found some polyps so i have to go every 2 years now. Also no more GH or IGF for me now.

Im down about 10kg now but at 40 im comfortable with the downsizing.

Ill have to look that one up. Glutamine im on approx 15-20grams i eyeball it. But mine is the first thing i put in my stomach.
The diamine oxidase makes a lot of sense for my symptoms. I always get a runny nose when/after eating a meal. Certain things also make me instantly gassy or have to run to the restroom. These are histamine reactions. Here’s some info about it
https://www.webmd.com/allergies/what-to-know-about-diamine-oxidase-histamine-intolerance

@Muay Thai this might be one you want to look into

Anxiety is a huge trigger for my ibs. I take Prozac and it does help lessen how badly it effects me. I’m currently doing 10 grams glutamine morning and night on an empty stomach. I eat around a cup a day of either sauerkraut or kimchi that I ferment myself. I also take Saccharomyces boulardii twice daily to help with leaky gut as wel as a probiotic cap with my glutamine in the morning. I have also just recently incorporated a diamine oxidase supplement which blocks histamine reaction in the gut and it does seem to be helping
Its no wonder you have anxiety, considering your job. You have one tough job! Id bet you have adrenaline surging through your system a lot too, and have to deal with that. Is the stress daily on a regular basis, or can you go several days and not have a stressful apprehension?

Its no wonder you have anxiety, considering your job. You have one tough job! Id bet you have adrenaline surging through your system a lot too, and have to deal with that. Is the stress daily on a regular basis, or can you go several days and not have a stressful apprehension?
Ya and they definitely is part of it sometimes. My ibs is definitely worsened by anxiety

I have however had anxiety since I Was little, and my little sister was just diagnosed with ocd and listening to my family describe her(she lives in Utah) it was like they were talking about me. The inability to cope with change, the paranoia about timeframes. If I miss a meal, or a workout, or think I’ll be late to something, or order food at a drive thru and get it wrong it’s like I fall apart and it ruins my whole day. So looking into possible ocd is going to be something I’m doing. I actually have a doc appointment tomorrow to discuss it

I have however had anxiety since I Was little, and my little sister was just diagnosed with ocd and listening to my family describe her(she lives in Utah) it was like they were talking about me. The inability to cope with change, the paranoia about timeframes. If I miss a meal, or a workout, or think I’ll be late to something, or order food at a drive thru and get it wrong it’s like I fall apart and it ruins my whole day. So looking into possible ocd is going to be something I’m doing. I actually have a doc appointment tomorrow to discuss it
Wow, im surprised that you are able to do your job long term. It seems though that you have worked out ways to cope and get through it. It actually sounds like you enjoy a bit of what you have to do. Just seems like you have some characteristics that would make your job tougher, makes it that much more amazing that you are doing it and doing it well.

Wow, im surprised that you are able to do your job long term. It seems though that you have worked out ways to cope and get through it. It actually sounds like you enjoy a bit of what you have to do. Just seems like you have some characteristics that would make your job tougher, makes it that much more amazing that you are doing it and doing it well.
Honestly…..I like the job. Fighting is something I enjoy, I’ve been involved in one form or another of martial arts most of my life and have several amature and pro fights under my belt. So it’s not too bad

Honestly…..I like the job. Fighting is something I enjoy, I’ve been involved in one form or another of martial arts most of my life and have several amature and pro fights under my belt. So it’s not too bad
Id just be terrified that someone would shoot me or try to stab me with a knife. Do you wear a bullet proof vest?

Id just be terrified that someone would shoot me or try to stab me with a knife. Do you wear a bullet proof vest?
Every day. Level IIIa. And the only time I’ve ever been stabbed was in prison. The guys that we know are dangerous I don’t even approach them. The instant we make contact they get tased and bean bagged and then we cuff and stuff them

Every day. Level IIIa. And the only time I’ve ever been stabbed was in prison. The guys that we know are dangerous I don’t even approach them. The instant we make contact they get tased and bean bagged and then we cuff and stuff them
At any given time I’m carrying an m&p 2.0 with 3 extended mags so 64 total rounds, a taser, oc spray, a large fixed blade knife inside my vest, a pepperball launcher and shotgun loaded with bean bag rounds in the vehicle as well as an ar-15

Attachments

• 743628CD-6E9F-47DA-921E-192B4BC73BEB.jpeg
    743628CD-6E9F-47DA-921E-192B4BC73BEB.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 80
Thanks for the post. I also deal with IBS and autoimmune issues which make my diet very limited. It's hard to just eat in general since I have so many triggers. No excuse, though. Just have to push more of the foods which agree with you. Great work, hitter

Thanks for the post. I also deal with IBS and autoimmune issues which make my diet very limited. It's hard to just eat in general since I have so many triggers. No excuse, though. Just have to push more of the foods which agree with you. Great work, hitter
Work on upgrading that gut with probiotics, fermented foods, digestive enzymes, loooots of glutamine, I take 40 grams daily. These things help

Work on upgrading that gut with probiotics, fermented foods, digestive enzymes, loooots of glutamine, I take 40 grams daily. These things help

Thanks. I have been taking probiotics frequently and notice they help . I have used glutamine and noticed it did help... need to buy more soon. Digestive enzymes make it worse, but maybe I just need to keep them consistent and deal with that at first. Could use more fermented foods too. I'm more so IBS-C. It really interferes with my life, not just bodybuilding. Stress makes it worse and then I am more stressed when the flare ups get bad lol

Sometimes my stomach feels full of something even when empty. This is the worse. Never feels like I fully empty and have that ravenous appetite

Thanks. I have been taking probiotics frequently and notice they help . I have used glutamine and noticed it did help... need to buy more soon. Digestive enzymes make it worse, but maybe I just need to keep them consistent and deal with that at first. Could use more fermented foods too. I'm more so IBS-C. It really interferes with my life, not just bodybuilding. Stress makes it worse and then I am more stressed when the flare ups get bad lol
It needs to be taken in a large amount on an empty stomach to be most helpful. I do ten grams first thing in the morning and before bed on an empty stomach. I also do 20 grams in my intra shake. It definitely helps heal the gut lining. And ya I don’t know if maybe having C instead of D makes the enzymes cause you issues. I definitely have D. And yes I think a large part of my anxiety is related be having extremely uncomfortable stomach problems for the majority of the day. I too feel full all the time whether I’ve eaten or not. And the longer I go without eating the more full I get. It puts me on edge. I worry about if I’m going to get to eat a certain meal on time, this makes my stomach upset, and then when the meal comes I either am too bloated/full to eat much of it at all….or I have diarrhea within 20-30 minutes of eating it. It’s a vicious fucking circle. I’m slowly getting it under control though

It needs to be taken in a large amount on an empty stomach to be most helpful. I do ten grams first thing in the morning and before bed on an empty stomach. I also do 20 grams in my intra shake. It definitely helps heal the gut lining. And ya I don’t know if maybe having C instead of D makes the enzymes cause you issues. I definitely have D. And yes I think a large part of my anxiety is related be having extremely uncomfortable stomach problems for the majority of the day. I too feel full all the time whether I’ve eaten or not. And the longer I go without eating the more full I get. It puts me on edge. I worry about if I’m going to get to eat a certain meal on time, this makes my stomach upset, and then when the meal comes I either am too bloated/full to eat much of it at all….or I have diarrhea within 20-30 minutes of eating it. It’s a vicious fucking circle. I’m slowly getting it under control though

I am going to do
10 AM
10 Intra
10 Post

Thanks. I definitely have c and I think the advices can change a bit. I've noticed digestive enzymes constipate me much worse, but what you're saying is very similar. I'd honestly prefer d, though lol. I know how you feel though. Not wanting to even leave the house when it gets bad because you're just focusing on how bad your stomach feels all day . No wonder this issue can actually give people anxiety/depression

I am going to do
10 AM
10 Intra
10 Post

Thanks. I definitely have c and I think the advices can change a bit. I've noticed digestive enzymes constipate me much worse, but what you're saying is very similar. I'd honestly prefer d, though lol. I know how you feel though. Not wanting to even leave the house when it gets bad because you're just focusing on how bad your stomach feels all day . No wonder this issue can actually give people anxiety/depression
I think that’s a good plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner