over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lessons I learned trying to get huge as a hardgainer

13. Or whatever the fuck number it is now, lol. Ghrp’s!!! These are great for inducing hunger and side benefit…stack it with a gnrh and you get a significant growth hormone release. I haven’t used any in a bit cause I haven’t been training since my injury until recently. But 2-3 daily injections pre meal of either ghrp-2 or 6(6 made me hungrier, 2 got me more body fat loss) in the 1-200 mcg range can make you ravenously hungry. Almost like thc munchies. Or you could always just use thc lol, but some people get Unmotivated with it’s use

You don’t have to get fat to gain muscle. It’s just the opposite! Your body is able to turn amino acids into muscle easier when you stay relatively lean and have good insulin sensitivity. Gaining water and fat weight is not the same as gaining muscle weight. This deceives a lot of people! Ask anyone whose competed on stage and they will tell you the same.

You don’t have to get fat to gain muscle. It’s just the opposite! Your body is able to turn amino acids into muscle easier when you stay relatively lean and have good insulin sensitivity. Gaining water and fat weight is not the same as gaining muscle weight. This deceives a lot of people! Ask anyone whose competed on stage and they will tell you the same.
You have to lose the hardness/separation to gain 10lb of quality muscle tissue in under a year. Not glycogen water weight but actual tissue. Then once you gain the muscle and hold it you can regain the cuts. This is just my experience. I wasted years staying too lean and being afraid to eat enough to gain because I saw the fluff added.

@heavyhitter any general rule on estrogen level? I made the mistake of keeping too tight a lid on estrogen and hindering gains. Better to let estrogen run up a little as long as BP and bloat aren’t out of control.

I have competed on stage. And staying lean and adding a good amount of muscle doesn’t work for me. I’ve been at this for almost 20 years, but thanks though

@heavyhitter any general rule on estrogen level? I made the mistake of keeping too tight a lid on estrogen and hindering gains. Better to let estrogen run up a little as long as BP and bloat aren’t out of control.
I prefer my estrogen to be a bit higher on cycle. I feel better and the gains are better. I like to be in the 50 or so range. 60 on really heavy cycles

I'm a previous hard gainer. I have to always remember to tell myself to eat even when I'm super busy during the day. If I don't force myself to eat, I start to lose muscle fairly fast. Thanks for sharing.

@heavyhitter did you ever limit your calories per meal for digestion? I’ve been having a huge breakfast like 1500 calories, wondering if that’s too much.
Also whenever I bulk, even if it’s a little junk I notice it tends to go right to my belly area which sucks.

@heavyhitter did you ever limit your calories per meal for digestion? I’ve been having a huge breakfast like 1500 calories, wondering if that’s too much.
Also whenever I bulk, even if it’s a little junk I notice it tends to go right to my belly area which sucks.
Not to speak for him but what does your body tell you?

You have to constantly tell your body to shut the fuck up if you want to build it up.
So, do can feel that way when feeling like shit? Okay, training ends up suffering but you keep pushing forward.....okay, sure.

Ive never been able to eat much first thing in the morning. I always feel full and slightly nauseous for the first couple hours I’m awake so usually it’s a shake for breakfast with cream of rice, protein powder, and egg whites that digest easily. Then my meals get larger as the day goes by. Most of my meals are 40 grams protein and about 120 grams carbs and depending on the day right now I’m having 5-6 meals daily

I think this thread would hold more weight if you posted some before and after pics from
Hardgainer to Huge
Well this is current, when I was in high school there was no such thing as a phone that took pictures so Id have to actually find a photograph to take a pic of. I’ll try to do that, but the pic I posted earlier is my little brother who’s a carbon copy of me, here’s what I normally walk around at

Attachments

• 10871EC1-32E4-4E4A-8129-C3BB8834411A.jpeg
    10871EC1-32E4-4E4A-8129-C3BB8834411A.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 64
Well this is current, when I was in high school there was no such thing as a phone that took pictures so Id have to actually find a photograph to take a pic of. I’ll try to do that, but the pic I posted earlier is my little brother who’s a carbon copy of me, here’s what I normally walk around at
And this is how I was built at about 21

Attachments

• C4E5EB64-F096-4C64-A4F5-4A3B04A0CB67.jpeg
    C4E5EB64-F096-4C64-A4F5-4A3B04A0CB67.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 26
LOL
These before and after are trash
Set your phone down
Reverse the camera
take a video
and do normal poses

LOL
These before and after are trash
Set your phone down
Reverse the camera
take a video
and do normal poses
Wtf should I? I’ve got nothing to prove to you. I couldn’t give a shit if you believe me, you’re welcome to go troll someone else’s post.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131