over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lessons I learned trying to get huge as a hardgainer

I have ibs. I’m almost never hungry. So you’re saying I should eat one small
Meal a day and maybe a snack or two to gain? Because this is what my appetite tells me to do
He’s already said to another guy with digestive issues he should just stop trying to be big. So it’s just a difference in view.

I have ibs. I’m almost never hungry. So you’re saying I should eat one small
Meal a day and maybe a snack or two to gain? Because this is what my appetite tells me to do.
But you know what’s weird?? If I start making myself eat 5 meals a day eventually I do start getting hungry for some of these meals before they come around
In 99% of cases, IBS is caused by just pushing kcal like this, mainly from junk food, there are hundreds of cases of IBS in bodybuilders from this reason, I encounter it every day. Treat IBS first and then think about adding weight wisely, otherwise it will not be for a deterioration of your health and it will only get worse.

In 99% of cases, IBS is caused by just pushing kcal like this, mainly from junk food, there are hundreds of cases of IBS in bodybuilders from this reason, I encounter it every day. Treat IBS first and then think about adding weight wisely, otherwise it will not be for a deterioration of your health and it will only get worse.
How about food allergies too? Have you seen that a lot ?

It's because your anabolic as fuck! Your training, your gear, your sleep, your digestion are all optimal, thus you are anabolic, thus you are hungry!
One of the many things Phil Hernon taught me...R.I.P.

This is what a lot of the "force feed yourself" people don't comprehend.

Shit, I'm fucking hungry but fatally anabolic.

How about food allergies too? Have you seen that a lot ?
allergies to be honest, they happen rarely, intolerance to milk proteins such as yoghurts / cheeses, etc. if it is normal because with age the lactase enzyme, which is responsible for the digestion of lactose, disappears with age

allergies to be honest, they happen rarely, intolerance to milk proteins such as yoghurts / cheeses, etc. if it is normal because with age the lactase enzyme, which is responsible for the digestion of lactose, disappears with age
Good point. Many times we refer to food allergies when it's really an intolerance. My daughter has true food allergies where her face swells up. I on the other hand have developed food intolerance. I can no longer eat nuts. I'm 51 now, and in the past 5 years it has developed. So frustrating because I liked them for a healthy snack.It seems to be all nuts too, not just one specific.

Good point. Many times we refer to food allergies when it's really an intolerance. My daughter has true food allergies where her face swells up. I on the other hand have developed food intolerance. I can no longer eat nuts. I'm 51 now, and in the past 5 years it has developed. So frustrating because I liked them for a healthy snack.It seems to be all nuts too, not just one specific.
yes, lactose, eggs and nuts cause digestive problems very often, they are also allergenic products, so there is nothing strange in this

That’s funny because I’ve had it for the last 17 years. Long before I started eating this way. And during the year long break from the gym I ate 1-2 meals daily since I wasn’t attending the gym and still had all the same problems and symptoms. And I’ve been trying to treat the ibs for 15 years. Multiple endoscopes, colonoscopies, radioactive transit test, Hida scan that led to gallbladder removal, 3 rounds of rifaxamin treatment, multiple different anxiety meds

That’s funny because I’ve had it for the last 17 years. Long before I started eating this way. And during the year long break from the gym I ate 1-2 meals daily since I wasn’t attending the gym and still had all the same problems and symptoms. And I’ve been trying to treat the ibs for 15 years. Multiple endoscopes, colonoscopies, radioactive transit test, Hida scan that led to gallbladder removal, 3 rounds of rifaxamin treatment, multiple different anxiety meds
Ive used glutamine to heal the intestinal lining, was on dr prescribed proton pump inhibitors for almost ten years that ended up leading to such low stomach acid levels that the food would putrify in my stomach as it couldn’t be digested end about every 4-5 days I would vomit and have uncontrollable diarrhea for 24 hours. No docs could figure out why this was happening. Figured it out on my own by dropping the proton pump inhibitor and supplementing with betain hcl instead. Haven’t had this problem in 3 years since dropping the ppi.

Sounds bad.

You don't understand me, I'm not saying that eating like this caused IBS in you, but in most cases such eating causes it. And the advice you gave here is not healthy but all bodybuilding is not healthy but let's skip that. In any case, they are not going to get anyone to have more muscles, just to get fat

You don't understand me, I'm not saying that eating like this caused IBS in you, but in most cases such eating causes it. And the advice you gave here is not healthy but all bodybuilding is not healthy but let's skip that. In any case, they are not going to get anyone to have more muscles, just to get fat

Luki, how much protein do you think is needed per day? I know it varies from person to person, but in your option what do you think is optimal?

It’s literallly scientific fact that morbidly obese people carry higher muscular levels than their skinnier counterparts from having to carry around the extra weight…but ok.
Not that you should get morbidly obese….but some people will never add appreciable muscle trying to stay at 10 percent bodyfat

And when did I ever say anyone should get fat or do exactly as I did? Also, most of this stuff is things I’ve combined from the guys at west side, and dante trudel. And pretty much everyone agrees theyre geniuses soooo….

Sounds bad.
Ya man….it really sucks. But what I find is if I force my self to eat every 3-4 hours I feel full all day long….but my symptoms subside. Letting myself go too long without food makes me start to get very bloated and full, and then when I do eat I have diarrhea within about 20 minutes. Eating the way I do has actually saved my life. If I wasn’t eating and training this way and having goals I’m trying to attain….I’d have killed myself out of misery years ago

And just for anyone wondering the leading causes of ibs are not overeating, but food intolerance(which is why I eat a very limited selection of easy to digest foods, medication(particularly antibiotics and painkillers which lead to sibo) infection such as gastroenteritis, and anxiety/stress.

It’s literallly scientific fact that morbidly obese people carry higher muscular levels than their skinnier counterparts from having to carry around the extra weight…but ok.
Not that you should get morbidly obese….but some people will never add appreciable muscle trying to stay at 10 percent bodyfat
think the other way - how much of these muscles you will have to lose by losing such a ballast of unnecessary lard - it will turn out that it will be less than if you remained slim and built less muscles

And when did I ever say anyone should get fat or do exactly as I did? Also, most of this stuff is things I’ve combined from the guys at west side, and dante trudel. And pretty much everyone agrees theyre geniuses soooo….
the west side has nothing to do with bodybuilding and 90% of powerlifters have no idea about proper nutrition, that's a fact

the west side has nothing to do with bodybuilding and 90% of powerlifters have no idea about proper nutrition, that's a fact
When did I say they had to do with bodybuilding? I said gaining mass and strength

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131