over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-2688 imo is essential

From the research I have done it seems there is a point of diminishing returns from this compound.I have read that 25mg's is just as good as 15mg's.There are plenty of logs of members on other boards running this and for me the ideal dose was 15mg's..I never experimented any higher partly from what I read.At that dose I saw impressive results for maintaining mass after discontinuation of AAS.And for the record I carry a body weight of 230lbs.

thank you for the info, at least someone is adventurous

well, clinical data,,,as long as the volunteers did not have any adverse reactions or side effects ( i do not know havent read up on SARM after s4), and we know the compound is pure, should be okay to try bodybuilder dosage whatever that maybe...

one more q, ennui,,,YOUR view of low dose tbol or var, dosage?

When I say a low dosage of var or tbol I mean what I would expect to feel in the realm of 20-30mg or so. Pumps on Ostarine were similar to what you would feel on either of those orals, but not quite as pronounced or painful.

I did have some issues with lower back pumps though, just as I would on tbol, but not as serious or painful besides one instance after deadlifts where the lower back pump was so intense that I had to cut my session short.

From the research I have done it seems there is a point of diminishing returns from this compound.I have read that 25mg's is just as good as 15mg's.There are plenty of logs of members on other boards running this and for me the ideal dose was 15mg's..I never experimented any higher partly from what I read.At that dose I saw impressive results for maintaining mass after discontinuation of AAS.And for the record I carry a body weight of 230lbs.

i hate that!

thanks for the info, thats good to know,,,so i guess it would have to be HRT/PCT type of tool then.

When I say a low dosage of var or tbol I mean what I would expect to feel in the realm of 20-30mg or so. Pumps on Ostarine were similar to what you would feel on either of those orals, but not quite as pronounced or painful.

I did have some issues with lower back pumps though, just as I would on tbol, but not as serious or painful besides one instance after deadlifts where the lower back pump was so intense that I had to cut my session short.

hey sounds pretty potent to me for what it is

good analogy.

Osta -gain seems to work great at 25mg and 15mg... If you are going to run a dose closer to 15mg make sure you trust your source...We stand behind our product and we will earn your trust...

Last edited:
Yes we stand behind OUR product and Osta-gain will soon be a leader in Ostarine Mk-2866.

this will be on my list to try next year. You ship to APO?

Send me an email with your address and ill look into it for you...

How about libido effects during pct? will it help keep things working normally?

Sheesh I already have Humanofort and some DAA-not to mention IGF, MGF, and some CJC w/Imp lined up for my PCT after this 17 weeker now I am thinking I could use some MK-2866 too! Might be overkill though...decisions decisions!

Sheesh I already have Humanofort and some DAA-not to mention IGF, MGF, and some CJC w/Imp lined up for my PCT after this 17 weeker now I am thinking I could use some MK-2866 too! Might be overkill though...decisions decisions!

Add osta-gain and you will keep making gains...

what is the normal length of time this product is used before taking a break?
(sorry for all the questions this is simply a hard item to find info on, or i've had really bad luck)

what is the normal length of time this product is used before taking a break?
(sorry for all the questions this is simply a hard item to find info on, or i've had really bad luck)

true that, would love to see an FAQ list made for this on its own thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws