over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Offseason Diet

Exactly!

Thing is, I don't feel like it's something to even complain about. We spend so much on supplementation when good quality food and diet will probably take us further than half the bs we buy and supplement with.

Limit the amount you spend on supplements. Choose only a few that give you the best return on investment.

Spend the rest on more/better quality whole foods.

The diffference is amazing.

Limit the amount you spend on supplements. Choose only a few that give you the best return on investment.

NICE!!! you only need raw materials, food... protein supplements....BCAA's. IMHO!

damn no wonder your so small, wheres the get big food like brownies, ice cream, cheesecake, oatmeal raisin walnut cookies and the various "get big" foods i use....LOL JOKING ha ha ha ha. your a fucking cyborg bro!

+1. The guy is a freaking machine!

Exactly, the only supps I have in the offseason are

1) anatrop (bcaa's, creatine, leucine mix)
2) whey
3) casein
4) metabotrop for a little morning and pre-workout boost

The rest of my money is on quality food sources. Chicken breast, shrimp (thanks for recently increasing my food bill with this one Shelby :p ), lean turkey, lean beef, mac oil, almond butter, veggies, some fruit thrown in such as blueberries and banana's. Toss in some fish oils and EPO oil and that's about it. Carbs are cheap so I won't list those haha.

I agree that is cyborg diet right there;) Looks like a productive eating plan! Now, all you need is to add a cheat meal in there once in awhile to show us you are human too;):D It is the offseason right:D

Looks good bro!

shelby what volume of beef do you consume per day??

8oz (cooked measure).

I get the 87% lean ground beef from grasslandbeef.com

When I diet I'll switch over to their sirloin tip steak.

Not a big fan of veggies huh?

I usually eat a salad everyday but lately my appetite has sucked so I dropped it. I'll pick it back up when I start dieting in a couple weeks.

I take TrueProtein's Super Greens.. it's kind of like a vegetable :eek:

WOW! was VERY curious to see what ur offseason diet looked like..thanks for the insight Shelby.

has it worked out well in your opinion bro..learn anything new about your body switching to this method this go round bro?...

RJ

Looks like you don´t change it too much from training days to rest days... have you ever tried other way? something like eating less on rest days?

Betito, this is a brief insight into how the carb cycles Shelby and the other Troponin guys typically have done... off days are generally going to be lower in calories than training.

**broken link removed**

How are you liking the grass-fed beef Shelby? WHat are you noticing, anything other than you condition and size? lol

Looks like you don´t change it too much from training days to rest days... have you ever tried other way? something like eating less on rest days?

I did the other way for years... that's my "specialty"... carb cycling.

This year is the first year I'm keeping things relatively the same on all days. Carbs are maybe 125-150g on off days, and 200 or so on training days.

At the beginning of the offseason carbs were more like 300 but after a couple months I dropped it down quite a bit.

I was having a cheat meal maybe every couple weeks but lately I just don't have the appetite or the inclination to eat "restaurant food".

How are you liking the grass-fed beef Shelby? WHat are you noticing, anything other than you condition and size? lol

It tastes good. I don't know that I notice much.. other than I'm not creeped out eating it. I seem to have developed a neurosis around what I eat lately, lol. I mean, moreso than usual.

I posted this in another thread but it might be better here, so you guys can see what my condition is like on this diet. I'm about 230 now. Not as big as a lot of you monsters, but this is the best offseason combination of size/condition that I've been in so far.

Attachments

• 2-7-10 228.8 001.JPG
    2-7-10 228.8 001.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 373
I posted this in another thread but it might be better here, so you guys can see what my condition is like on this diet. I'm about 230 now. Not as big as a lot of you monsters, but this is the best offseason combination of size/condition that I've been in so far.

Yes, from that pic your offseason if going great and blew your lean physique up. Props Shelby on the improvements!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws