over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason help

Damn 300mg Trestolone is an outragious dose... Ok i guess he will have Raloxifene in, but wow, the weight gain from the Trest estrogens will be insane.....

I just finished 450mg/w from a respectable source with ZERO side effects. No AI , No Caber, No SERMS.

Are you seeing more high level pros using trest ? How about DHB ?
how do i know what other pros use - honestly i don't even care, they all take the same thing, only some people prefer one drug and others some other drug - there is no magic cure for big muscles

you want to be big train really hard, eat a lot, take a lot (as much as you need to grow) gear insulin and gh - do this consistently for 8-15 years and you will also be big and muscular no matter what drug protocol you use - growth can be induced in so many ways that it's really hard to fuck up something just to be consistent about it

To
how do i know what other pros use - honestly i don't even care, they all take the same thing, only some people prefer one drug and others some other drug - there is no magic cure for big muscles

you want to be big train really hard, eat a lot, take a lot (as much as you need to grow) gear insulin and gh - do this consistently for 8-15 years and you will also be big and muscular no matter what drug protocol you use - growth can be induced in so many ways that it's really hard to fuck up something just to be consistent about it
Oh. You've mentioned in previous posts that pros you know run xyz cycles. So I figured with you being in the incrowd that you'd know if trest/DHB are gaining popularity.

I wrote about my clients. I know a few PROs who like trestolone and DHB very much but it's 3-4 people and what do other PROs do 🤷🏻 ♂️ after all, I won't ask everyone what they take - if someone wants to speak for themselves

I know one thing that 90% take high test and 2-4 anabolics depending on the period but high test is always in every heavy and super heavy

I wrote about my clients. I know a few PROs who like trestolone and DHB very much but it's 3-4 people and what do other PROs do 🤷🏻 ♂️ after all, I won't ask everyone what they take - if someone wants to speak for themselves

I know one thing that 90% take high test and 2-4 anabolics depending on the period but high test is always in every heavy and super heavy
Yeah. I was just asking out of curiosity.
My goal isn't to gain or step on stage.
So maybe I'm on the wrong board.
Just a former athlete with an addiction to PEDs.

Yeah. I was just asking out of curiosity.
My goal isn't to gain or step on stage.
So maybe I'm on the wrong board.
Just a former athlete with an addiction to PEDs.
this is the paradox of today's times - guys who have absolutely no ambition to be at the highest level of sport occupy their heads with details that completely skip the guys who are at the highest level because they know well that there are no miracles, only hard consistent work counts

if someone can't maintain a diet without a cheat meal for 6 weeks, I don't understand why they torture themselves with things like whether it's better to give 5iu gh before training or 2.5iu in the morning and 2.5iu at night🤷🏻‍♂️

this is the paradox of today's times - guys who have absolutely no ambition to be at the highest level of sport occupy their heads with details that completely skip the guys who are at the highest level because they know well that there are no miracles, only hard consistent work counts

if someone can't maintain a diet without a cheat meal for 6 weeks, I don't understand why they torture themselves with things like whether it's better to give 5iu gh before training or 2.5iu in the morning and 2.5iu at night🤷🏻‍♂️
For me personally I am NEVER torturing myself with any of this and I ask questions purely out of interest in the information.

I KNOW there are no secrets hiding under rocks I have yet to overturn, but if you have even the slightest bit of trivial information on a subject that interests me I would like to here it.

For example:

I will NEVER run a sub 2 hour marathon.
Despite this, every little detail as to how they recently achieved this interests me.

I have respect for all you guys that have pushed to the limits, the Luki's, B-Boys, Big-A's and so one, but this place needs the common cannon fodder to stay afloat, there is simply not enough of you top guys/gals to keep all the sponsors economically healthy I assume.

At the end of the day I am more so a fan than anything close to a peer/colleague.

My lipids was perfect ,actualy all my blood work was at the best ever on 750 test 400 deca ,all my nr was in normal range…
You’re one of the lucky blessed ones

A friend has a normal BP on grams of gear. Mine is elevated on half what he takes..

A friend has a normal BP on grams of gear. Mine is elevated on half what he takes..
Do you find, for you personally, certain compounds are worse than others for you when it comes to hypertension? (Classic me asking out of pure curiosity with zero practical application to my person but I am still interested in the answer.)

Thank you.

Do you find, for you personally, certain compounds are worse than others for you when it comes to hypertension? (Classic me asking out of pure curiosity with zero practical application to my person but I am still interested in the answer.)

Thank you.
Deca is the worst for me..

I’m on test and mast right now and it’s in the 150s if I don’t take my BP med

Deca is the worst for me..

I’m on test and mast right now and it’s in the 150s if I don’t take my BP med
Damn that’s pretty high. You cruising?

Does primo affect your BP the same way?

Yeah i can call myself lucky and blessed, i survive a heart attack and a blood cloot a few years later after still playing with fire and learn my leasson hard way !

Damn that’s pretty high. You cruising?

Does primo affect your BP the same way?
No, full on cutting cycle with an oral.

Any AAS affect me the wrong way.. lipids and BP.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity