over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason help

Spiro

Registered
Newbies
Need help with offseason stack.
Npp fucks with my head and well being, and get very bad deppresion feeling like shit al the time.
And primo is out the question as well because i cannot find real primo where i live.

Would be wise to run tren whole offseason, was thinking 300mg for 20 weeks?
Dont see many guys run tren in offseason so....

Npp fucks with my head and well being, and get very bad deppresion feeling like shit al the time.
And primo is out the question as well because i cannot find real primo where i live.

lots of guys use tren in the offseason

is it wise?... you could definitely be doing worse

If you run tren all offseason…what will you run during a hard dieting phase?

Tren shines in a caloric deficit.

Test/DHt/hgh/insulin to grow
Yes, was thinking the same thas why im indecisive.

If you run tren all offseason…what will you run during a hard dieting phase?

Tren shines in a caloric deficit.

Test/DHt/hgh/insulin to grow
I wouldn't say - trenbolone shines at any time - in addition, I don't know if all fans of dht derivatives realize that high doses of drugs from this group can significantly lower our IGF - which is not beneficial for building mass

Therefore, drugs such as deca, tren, EQ, d-bol or anadrol are much better for building mass than masteron, primo or vinstrol

I think you really just want someone's blessing to use tren, there's way too many options.

With all possible stacks, just bc you can't do nandrolones or primo, this is a problem? With test, EQ, Anadrol, tren, GH, insulin, some like Superdrol for short periods, Dianabol...

We can't design a cycle for you but if you build one, we can critique it. Asking for cycles is against the rules although that's what I suspect you'd like.

With all possible stacks, just bc you can't do nandrolones or primo, this is a problem? With test, EQ, Anadrol, tren, GH, insulin, some like Superdrol for short periods, Dianabol...

We can't design a cycle for you but if you build one, we can critique it. Asking for cycles is against the rules although that's what I suspect you'd like.
I dont want you to design my cycle, im just asking if tren in offseason would be smart idea.

Nowadays options are almost endless, plenty of different compounds once rare to find are promptly available, and some old school ones not so trendy anymore still do their job brilliantly.

Nowadays options are almost endless, plenty of different compounds once rare to find are promptly available, and some old school ones not so trendy anymore still do their job brilliantly.
I didn't even mention 1-test (dihydroboldenone), trestolone, DHB, laurabolin, halo, too many to even try to list.

To the OP, the trst/tren with decent calories will do just fine in a surplus. Does well in a deficit, also. It rocks.

People don’t like to think. They like to ask🤪

Use whatever you tolerate well.

Some people respond well to tren, some people can’t sleep even on 300mg per week.

If you tolerate tren well - go for it.
If you get a lot of sides, ex. sleep problems, look for a another compound..

You grow when you rest, you rest when you sleep.

If something fucks up your sleep - avoid it. At least on off season.

Try 300mg per week, try to understand your body, don’t use someone protocols.

I wouldn't say - trenbolone shines at any time - in addition, I don't know if all fans of dht derivatives realize that high doses of drugs from this group can significantly lower our IGF - which is not beneficial for building mass

Therefore, drugs such as deca, tren, EQ, d-bol or anadrol are much better for building mass than masteron, primo or vinstrol

Which is most likely irrelevant on exogenous HGH.

That's why using Growth hormone while using Winstrol, Tren, and others can counteract the negative impact of some on IGF1.
I think it's all subjective to the individual and the dose they are taking. But yes, Tren does have a bad impact on IGF1 and so does Winstrol, and Anavar (to a lesser extent).

That's why using Growth hormone while using Winstrol, Tren, and others can counteract the negative impact of some on IGF1.
I think it's all subjective to the individual and the dose they are taking. But yes, Tren does have a bad impact on IGF1 and so does Winstrol, and Anavar (to a lesser extent).

We know Tamoxifen also lowers IGF-1, but in terms of application, we dont dose it differently or avoid it altogether due to this.

I think the same can be said for DHTs. When you take into account the cascade of other anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, it doesnt mean much.

If we're also talking high DHT doses, then the user is probably also using exogenous HGH.

We know Tamoxifen also lowers IGF-1, but in terms of application, we dont dose it differently or avoid it altogether due to this.

I think the same can be said for DHTs. When you take into account the cascade of other anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, it doesnt mean much.

If we're also talking high DHT doses, then the user is probably also using exogenous HGH.
We can't really assume that the individual is using GH while using strong DHTs. It's not common knowledge with the average gym rat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws