over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason help

bro you take trenbolone all year round so why don't you finally post your photos and show off the effects because your doses of gear are at the level of the best amateurs so you must also look great
Trenbologna sandwiches for breakfast

Curious to hear @165StateChamp 's thoughts on offseason trenbolone usage...
Not something I or my coach do personally but it’s getting popular and it’s part of why people are able to stay as tight as they do while growing in the off-season. 150 a week is sufficient to really improve the quality of your look provided you are doing your cardio and not massively overeating.

Maybe just unjustified fear on my part but I’ve always tried to restrict tren to precontest for health reasons and so it ‘hits harder’ (broscience? Idk. But 350 and 525 hit harder than 150 so can always just up it in prep).

Not something people cruise on in the off-season from my knowledge. Definitely an addition to an off-season cycle.

I just think with it being so harsh that precontest is the best time or during a cut. I feel bad on it and it messes with my sleep so I would rather use npp over tren in the offseason. I just came off a lil mini cut for vacation and I ran it 6 weeks from 140 to 200 a week and could not wait to come off of it.

Not something I or my coach do personally but it’s getting popular and it’s part of why people are able to stay as tight as they do while growing in the off-season. 150 a week is sufficient to really improve the quality of your look provided you are doing your cardio and not massively overeating.

Maybe just unjustified fear on my part but I’ve always tried to restrict tren to precontest for health reasons and so it ‘hits harder’ (broscience? Idk. But 350 and 525 hit harder than 150 so can always just up it in prep).

Not something people cruise on in the off-season from my knowledge. Definitely an addition to an off-season cycle.
Yeah I've been thinking about trying this out. Either 150 ace or 200 enanthate for staying tighter.

Yeah I've been thinking about trying this out. Either 150 ace or 200 enanthate for staying tighter.

My typical bulk/strength cycles are test and deca based. I'll throw in a minimal tren dosage for nutrient partitioning and ability to maximize muscle/limit fat. I also get added insulin sensativity, cns potential, and sex drive which offsets or more the bit of hit I take from deca. Tren and deca are a nice combo (maybe the most powerful injectable combo with test in there) and can be toggled up/down versus each other depending on goals. Of course this is not a beginner move and you'd want to have experience with both separately first. I'd just add that drol on the bulk and winny in the cut would be the preferred orals for me, though I like winny anytime regardless. A few have mentioned drol/winny combo but I've not tried that.

My typical bulk/strength cycles are test and deca based. I'll throw in a minimal tren dosage for nutrient partitioning and ability to maximize muscle/limit fat. I also get added insulin sensativity, cns potential, and sex drive which offsets or more the bit of hit I take from deca. Tren and deca are a nice combo (maybe the most powerful injectable combo with test in there) and can be toggled up/down versus each other depending on goals. Of course this is not a beginner move and you'd want to have experience with both separately first. I'd just add that drol on the bulk and winny in the cut would be the preferred orals for me, though I like winny anytime regardless. A few have mentioned drol/winny combo but I've not tried that.

I once did deca+tren together with no test because I still used ugl unlabeled gear back then and thought I was using test+tren but mixed up vials haha. No mood or penis issues.

I'm thinking something like 600 test, 450 deca, 150 tren ace per week. I notice Milos puts all of his guys here in China on deca+tren combo and the cycles he himself used always included both at the same time.

I use tren .. used to use it year around

And my pics are around, I mean I was a featured member.. that tells you somethin

I once did deca+tren together with no test because I still used ugl unlabeled gear back then and thought I was using test+tren but mixed up vials haha. No mood or penis issues.

I'm thinking something like 600 test, 450 deca, 150 tren ace per week. I notice Milos puts all of his guys here in China on deca+tren combo and the cycles he himself used always included both at the same time.
test+tren+deca is a combination I've used many times and I've always been the biggest, mega full, dry and mega strong on it

Tren and deca are a nice combo (maybe the most powerful injectable combo with test in there)
...Until you try Tren + Trest.
Still early days but if the trend continues....I think I'm in love.
This is what “being on steroids“ means in a layperson's mind.

test+tren+deca is a combination I've used many times and I've always been the biggest, mega full, dry and mega strong on it
what dosage ratio do you keep between tren and deca in Off? Are esters slow or fast?

...Until you try Tren + Trest.
Still early days but if the trend continues....I think I'm in love.
This is what “being on steroids“ means in a layperson's mind.
contrary to appearances, deca can build more lbm and strength than tren due to its unique ability to increase the nitrogen retention - tren also does it, but not as much as deca and it is dose-dependent, i.e. the more mg the greater nitrogen retention

an interesting option would be to combine test+deca+trestolone and in the next stage switch to test+tren+trestolone

contrary to appearances, deca can build more lbm and strength than tren due to its unique ability to increase the nitrogen retention - tren also does it, but not as much as deca and it is dose-dependent, i.e. the more mg the greater nitrogen retention

an interesting option would be to combine test+deca+trestolone and in the next stage switch to test+tren+trestolone
I wasn't comparing Deca vs Tren, if anything Deca vs Trest.

I wasn't comparing Deca vs Tren, if anything Deca vs Trest.
I understand, but I'm not accusing you of anything. I just see from myself and from others that whenever there is a decent dose of nandrolone in the cycle, muscle and strength gains are the best - trestolone could perfectly replace nandrolone after one aspect - the effect on hydration of the joints - I have the impression that even though, for example, trenbolone is significantly stronger than nandrolone is its unique effect on the issue of joints makes it possible to train much harder - I do not know exactly what it can be caused by but it seems to me that the hydration of the joints is so strong that the fluid contained in them acts a bit like bandages on the knees and allows us to to obtain better leverage so we can lift heavier weights and thus induce greater hypertrophy

I understand, but I'm not accusing you of anything. I just see from myself and from others that whenever there is a decent dose of nandrolone in the cycle, muscle and strength gains are the best - trestolone could perfectly replace nandrolone after one aspect - the effect on hydration of the joints - I have the impression that even though, for example, trenbolone is significantly stronger than nandrolone is its unique effect on the issue of joints makes it possible to train much harder - I do not know exactly what it can be caused by but it seems to me that the hydration of the joints is so strong that the fluid contained in them acts a bit like bandages on the knees and allows us to to obtain better leverage so we can lift heavier weights and thus induce greater hypertrophy
Pain can definitely hold you back from lifting like a beast. Unintentionally.
Not a matter of being pussies unable to endure intense torture. It's about being afraid of a severe injury, without even realizing it consciously.

400mg

And why is everyone concerned about tren and lipids? Every steroid will screw up your lipids

So I’m always on a statin, tren or not. everyone
My lipids was perfect ,actualy all my blood work was at the best ever on 750 test 400 deca ,all my nr was in normal range…

Pain can definitely hold you back from lifting like a beast. Unintentionally.
Not a matter of being pussies unable to endure intense torture. It's about being afraid of a severe injury, without even realizing it consciously.
If you have this mindset you'll never reach your potential as a bodybuilder.

We should all be going into the gym knowing that we control the weights - they don't control us. Yes, freak accidents happen, but an advanced bodybuilder should never be thinking about that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131