over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason help

If you have this mindset you'll never reach your potential as a bodybuilder.

We should all be going into the gym knowing that we control the weights - they don't control us. Yes, freak accidents happen, but an advanced bodybuilder should never be thinking about that.
It's not a conscious process; it's nervous system inhibition. It's the same reason you can't lift a 1rm 3 days apart even if the muscle tissue is ostensibly recovered. If you're getting a strong enough pain response from a lift, your CNS literally won't let you recruit all the fibers, no matter how hardcore and pain tolerant you are.

contrary to appearances, deca can build more lbm and strength than tren due to its unique ability to increase the nitrogen retention - tren also does it, but not as much as deca and it is dose-dependent, i.e. the more mg the greater nitrogen retention

an interesting option would be to combine test+deca+trestolone and in the next stage switch to test+tren+trestolone
I just cant even image what would create : nandrolone mix : deca npp tren trest and test 😁 i think it would be side city

It's not a conscious process; it's nervous system inhibition. It's the same reason you can't lift a 1rm 3 days apart even if the muscle tissue is ostensibly recovered. If you're getting a strong enough pain response from a lift, your CNS literally won't let you recruit all the fibers, no matter how hardcore and pain tolerant you are.
Exactly. Not a conscious process at all.
You can be the baddest motherf*cker around but there're automated pathways out of your control, nociceptive reflexes, impeding maximum muscle force generation.

Bros, this thread is making me want to just #yolo it and run test+trest+tren+deca all together but frankly trest scares the shit out of me as the only PED side effect I truly fear in this life is insomnia. Maybe something like 50-100mg/wk and reduce test a bit idk..
Funny enough, I'm sleeping better than usual since I added TREST...and although I literally feel like a God walking amongst mere mortals, I'm definitely calmer. Nothing really bothers me.
I was already on Tren E.
I'm keeping Test at 300mg/week.

I've never run trest and given the estrogen, heart rate, water issues some claim I'm hesitant to experiment or it's at least tabled into future when I can screw with it and get a feel on a long semi-cruise. Those specific issues impact me especially now that I'm older (late 40s). My goals are so basic these days and I feel like trest or DHB or superdrol (only stuff not super exotic I haven't used) aren't worth the squeeze. Though trest is the most intriguing for my use.

Test, deca, tren, mast, primo, equipoise (E2 crusher for me but I'll find a use) along with winny, anavar and Anadrol have me pretty well covered. Plus blowing up a blast/cycle is a huge cost in my time too.

I've never run trest and given the estrogen, heart rate, water issues some claim I'm hesitant to experiment or it's at least tabled into future when I can screw with it and get a feel on a long semi-cruise. Those specific issues impact me especially now that I'm older (late 40s). My goals are so basic these days and I feel like trest or DHB or superdrol (only stuff not super exotic I haven't used) aren't worth the squeeze. Though trest is the most intriguing for my use.

Test, deca, tren, mast, primo, equipoise (E2 crusher for me but I'll find a use) along with winny, anavar and Anadrol have me pretty well covered. Plus blowing up a blast/cycle is a huge cost in my time too.
No heart rate nor blood pressure increase so far. No subQ water retention either (massive intracellular volumization sure, big time...). I believe that keeping Test reasonably low is sparing me a lot of troubles.

I understand, but I'm not accusing you of anything. I just see from myself and from others that whenever there is a decent dose of nandrolone in the cycle, muscle and strength gains are the best - trestolone could perfectly replace nandrolone after one aspect - the effect on hydration of the joints - I have the impression that even though, for example, trenbolone is significantly stronger than nandrolone is its unique effect on the issue of joints makes it possible to train much harder - I do not know exactly what it can be caused by but it seems to me that the hydration of the joints is so strong that the fluid contained in them acts a bit like bandages on the knees and allows us to to obtain better leverage so we can lift heavier weights and thus induce greater hypertrophy
Well, here's one guy doing what you're suggesting. Another Milos client and very similar design to the milos cycle you posted in another thread or the milos cycles my Chinese bodybuilder friends showed me

Sust: 750mg/wk
Trest 300mg/wk
Tren hex: 200mg/wk
EQ: 500mg/wk
Anadrol: 100mg/day

I think his nutrition is pretty interesting too... going from 140g carbs during prep directly to 850g right away in offseason sounds pretty balsy.

Well, here's one guy doing what you're suggesting. Another Milos client and very similar design to the milos cycle you posted in another thread or the milos cycles my Chinese bodybuilder friends showed me

Trest 300mg/wk

I think his nutrition is pretty interesting too... going from 140g carbs during prep directly to 850g right away in offseason sounds pretty balsy.
in the stack is missing

IGF1-LR3 50mcg
arimidex 0.5 E3D
T3 (based on blood tests)
T4 (takes 100mcg all year)
GH (he doesn't use it, he says that the generic only causes him water retention)
Insulin 20UI pre and 20UI post

I don't know if it's all real, using insulin without GH (especially for a PRO I don't know how true it is), but on the subject of dosages I have seen different Milos protocols, and all did not exceed 750mg of testosterone per week

I believe him on the gh sounds good to keep it out and let the hormones stabilize and then add the gh. Maybe these are all just starting points and things will ramp up as weeks go by.

Trest 300mg/wk

Typical Milos protocol the only thing he changed was instead of deca-ment

milos standard for offseason: test, deca, tren, EQ, anadrol

precontest: test,primo,tren,mast,vinny,halo,anavar

Typical Milos protocol the only thing he changed was instead of deca-ment

milos standard for offseason: test, deca, tren, EQ, anadrol

precontest: test,primo,tren,mast,vinny,halo,anavar
nothing new
the real key is genetics and perseverance in diet and training

in the stack is missing

IGF1-LR3 50mcg
arimidex 0.5 E3D
T3 (based on blood tests)
T4 (takes 100mcg all year)
GH (he doesn't use it, he says that the generic only causes him water retention)
Insulin 20UI pre and 20UI post

I don't know if it's all real, using insulin without GH (especially for a PRO I don't know how true it is), but on the subject of dosages I have seen different Milos protocols, and all did not exceed 750mg of testosterone per week
it would be interesting to know how Milos will use IGF-LR3 because after a while it should stop working

Trest 300mg/wk

Damn 300mg Trestolone is an outragious dose... Ok i guess he will have Raloxifene in, but wow, the weight gain from the Trest estrogens will be insane.....

Damn 300mg Trestolone is an outragious dose... Ok i guess he will have Raloxifene in, but wow, the weight gain from the Trest estrogens will be insane.....
I wouldn't say - several of my clients used between 250 and 350 trest running past the 1.2-2.2g test and really didn't have the typical high e2 symptoms

I wouldn't say - several of my clients used between 250 and 350 trest running past the 1.2-2.2g test and really didn't have the typical high e2 symptoms
MENT is not the estrogenic monster it is rumored to be.

If the MENT dosage is around two third the Test dose it's on par with the estrogenicity of Testosterone itself.
By way of comparison, 300mg weekly of MENT is about as estrogenic as 450mg of Test.

Are you seeing more high level pros using trest ? How about DHB ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws