over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY SURGERY..please don't let this happen to you

Sorry to hear you had to go through such bullshit... Very glad you came out ok and Im glad you feel you should stop roids...
But I dont agree with you in regards to "This shit happened" because of roids. Noone can prove the cause of such diseases. YOu can get lung cancer and never have smoked a single day in your life. ITs totally unfair to use what happened to yourself as an argument against the "sane" use or Test and other versions of test. YOur case is a 1:1000000. Arnold had a heart valve problem, you had a liver disorder... Sorry but I think your abusing/ misusing what happened and misinforming the young guys and the NAY sayers against roids. Bottom line is you dont know 100% what "caused" this tumor.... nuf said.

Hey BN, all the time while you were taking the amounts, were you using any type of liver protectants(i'm not saying it still wouldn't have happened, I'm just curious)?

and also, any of the vets going to take a thought on my other question as to whether test alone could do so much damage to one's liver?

rob

Great thread.....It takes a real man to own up to the mistakes he has made and share his emotions like you have...Gaurantee once you start training again you will feel a whole lot better and put back on some muscle...take care

BN,
im just glad to hear the surgery was a success. Every one here was pulling for you. Try not to beat your self up for your past and your choices, there is nothing you can do about it now, and most of us here are guilty of being reckless during some time or another. Fortunately you had the chance to learn from it, some people aren't so lucky. Keep your chin up bro things will start to brighten up for you.

Have a speedy recovery

Glad to hear you made it through okay. I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick healing. Remember that " muscle memory" will help you once you are well enough to start training.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

BN:

It is so good to hear that you came out of surgery okay, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I have taken you advice and will start scheduling a full scale physicals once a year, a comprehensive thurough exam. My father has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer two weeks ago but since he gets regular checkups from the doctor they have caught it really early and are able to be able to treat it and possibly completely erdicate it. I just want to reinforce to people to not overlook getting checkups, every year....Thanks for your posts on what happened, it has reinforced in me the importance of keeping your health in check. All the best to you and your family on your road to recovery.

bulldog21

Hey BN, I'm happy to hear that you are out of surgery and healing up. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

PB

glad to hear that your operation went well bro... and IMHO you cant be more right about anabolics/androgens... i tend to consider myself "old schooL", on the subject but today it amazes me at the brags and boast about 3grams of test a week on top of a chemical cocktail of orals, anti-e's, and other injectables... i have allways chose to play it safe running mostly 500mg-750mg cycles of test for 12-16 weeks etc... anyway not to jack your thread, but glad to hear you are going to be ok... if ever you need to chat send me a PM brolll

14/88 Brother, Neils...

"Victory forever, Defeat never"...

Wiser

BALDNAZI said:
BrooklynBB...as I stated in my original post 2 months ago,I started doing the whole take long breaks,rest,get bloodwork done from the start many years ago.But as with anything,you gain experience and you think you know it all,you get reckless.One cyle blends into another.You bridge with 500mg test a week,your never really off,although you say you are.So my answer is the past few years were probably one big cycle with very little "real" off time.No bloodwork,just completely going through the motions.As far as the distention,I noticed it throughout.Not just the upper right quadrant as they say.Not major,but it was there..

Hey man,

That's what I suspected, about never really coming off.

But what you're doing here really is important for all of us here, and I hope that everyone does take your advice and get some bloodwork done then the full physical once a year with the works. It's worth it if we care about ourselves and our health, because without our health, we can't train, so it's all in vain.

Maybe you were foolish then, but you've become so much wiser now... And your decision to remain clean until HRT is needed is a smart one. No need to be massive, but I will say this - you're not a shell of yourself. On the contrary, you're bigger now then you ever were, because it takes a real man to admit what you did was overboard and to take the time to care enough about everyone else here...

Really man, I feel your heart being poured into your posts here.... It really means alot to me personally. Thanks brother.

I am happy to see you are ok Baldone. I hope when this is over you still lift. You will be a natural freak! So I guess that whiskey we talked about(a year ago)is out of the question.:-0
Good luck bud, You will come threw this stronger then ever!

Jig

Nazi,

hey buddy, glad to hear everything turned out okay for you. granted you went through a little bit of hell but I guess it beat the alternative, laying in a pine box 6 feet under the ground.

Your words rang true and everybody should at the very least listen to them becuase you're correct with the drug talk. I was the same as you only a few years ago , taking mega doses of test and eq and such, trying to be the biggest and baddest I could be. What did it get me, 4 beginin tumors in my shoulder, bicep and both quads which is gonna cost me 30k to remove and high cholestrol from winny.

Now my situation isnt as bad as your is but none the less if I would have listened to my head instead of my heart and was sensible about my dosages none of this would have happened, but I fell into the same trap alot of guys did and I had to take the biggest dosages and the most drugs. Grated I was huge and looked great, but now I have these problems to deal with and looking back on it I prolly could have been just as good with 500mg a week of test, 400mgs a week of EQ and 75mgs 3x a week of tren and none of this would have happened.

Moral of the story everybody listen to BN and be responsible of your cycles. Should you use gear , HELL YES, should you take mega dosages, HELL NO.

Mav

BN

i am very sorry to hear what you went thru.. i am also very glad to hear you made it thru it & have a 2nd chance..that being said,, we all know that your cycles were allway's "FAR FROM MODERATE".. come to think of it ,with all the availability,most people are overdoing it(it's not like the old day's).you have known of me for several years & we do have commin ground.. that is why i feel strongly about having to critisize your heavy long term use..GOD be with you and your family..flame away BN.. you know im gona say what i feel anyway.....

cj/mrvens************OUT

Good to see you made it through and are expected to make a full recovery BN!

The problem with the particular issue BN had was that it doesn't necessarily show on a blood test. The hematoma is silent until life threatening rupture occurs. I imagine it would be hard to get liver ultrasound in the states. I mean one dude here had trouble getting his doctor to get a blood test.

I think that we may be missing the value of him sharing his info with us
rather than how much he was taking or if he was taking liver protectors isnt the factor I am taking away here. The bottom line is that we all handle shit different than others. Some of us will get away with taking failry large amounts forever with minimal damage, some will take a tiny bit of test and get gyno and have thier body go nutz. The point is keep track of your health and not ignore it, we should come up with a standardized type of check ups that we all should consider such as regular bood work, as BN stated maybe a organ scan once a year to find things like growths on our livers that may not show up from blood work, I think that is the real lesson here.

Ive been also wondering what happened and am glad to hear you made it OK, but WOW it sounds like a journey through hell. Really has humbled you obviously. Fact is it likely has humbled many of us too. Ive changed my strategy, hopefully permanently. I'll post on that in another thread.

Glad to hear of your recovery, keep us posted the entire way please. Look up and ahead, brother.

I was sorry to read all this.

I hope you come back to as close to 100% as possible.

Good luck!!

BN

That is some powerful shit - probably one of the most meaningful posts I have ever seen on any board. Made me think twice about dosages in an upcoming cycle. Good luck on your recovery.

Thanks for telling your story, and telling it well.

You won't save everyone, and a lot of guys will deny that it applies to them.

But you'll help some guys decide not to even get started, and you'll help others to stop.

And that's a contribution that's priceless.

Happy for your recovery Baldnazi

Glad to hear your are recovering. It sounds like a terrible ordeal and much more than a wake-up call.

I made a similar decision to drop the cycles a couple of years back. Between burying Labanimal (a local friend and another mysterious steriod? death), not being able to get my wife pregnant, and having abcess surgury, it all started looking less attractive. Fact is, I miss my dead friend, I don't like hospitals, and I want a kid.

I'm not surprised that guys want to seek out what you did differently than them - searching for a reason why your experience does not apply. Call it steroid addiction, bigarexia, whatever - for sure, once you get the feeling of being big, strong, full of energy, you want more, not less.

The fact is all of us - even those who use moderate doses - are part of a vast unregulated medical experiment that will have negative long term consequences for some. How many? We don't know. Certainly very few (if any) of the dosages and substances that many of us take would get past the animal phase of a clinical trial (I speak with professional knowledge on this point)

In many cases, we are trading short term quality of life for uncertain future effects in terms of quality and quantity of life.

In response many would say "its my life" or "look how many people smoke" or "I could die in a car crash" or "alcohol is more dangerous". I'd ask those guys what they are getting in the short run.

Well, if you need steroids to impress the guys at the gym, win fights at the bar, or get laid you're likely not a rational thinker anyway. In economics, we'd say you have an extremely high discount rate. Then again maybe you just misjudged the risks.

For me, a little growth and some test is all I'm doin.

The old phrase "Die young die strong Dianabol" isn't quite as funny when people really die.

Welcome back buddy - CH

Its hard to open your life like that, thanks

Your post has changed some lives on this board for sure.

peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity