advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice. I can't get over my wife's sexual past.

I think you situation is very normal friend. Sounds like you are good to go. Be happy enjoy life n yes it's hard to know the woman you love has been with other people.

God it sucks bro. I hair it. I pray to God every night to please help me with this. As I told my wife all i care is to be happy and in love. I don't care about money and other stuff I just want to have my heart melt with her. Ever since iv been with her i haven't cared to work out as much as i have. It's all I ever thought about now is not as a big deal. When I do go work out couple days ago she stayed home since she is 13 weeks into being pregnant we used to be lifting partners but now she she is sick so she stayed home and i went but little of me felt like I was upset so I had to think about her lol. She is in my head 100% of the time. It's about her past and it's about the gods times. We got married 2 months ago and i look at our pics of us and i will get a tear in my eyes looking at the pics and we both would do anything to get it back again.

I think you situation is very normal friend. Sounds like you are good to go. Be happy enjoy life n yes it's hard to know the woman you love has been with other people.

I get into detail asking her stuff as she is fine talking about it. It does help as I feel a little better about it.

13 is not that much bro !

girls lie about that shit all the time, so it might be more but hey, it's all yours now !!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why she married YOU

Last edited:
Hope u get the help bro
Do u happen to be using any tren or eq or anything that might skew ur emotions?

Yup eq at 1 gram and test at 2 grams and deck at 1 gram

I would really like if someone would like to step up with good help or has had this experience that would like to talk on the phone about this i would really like to talk. If so please in box me.

Your a Nut

Man-up and get over it, you sound like a (little Drama Bitch).. Holy crap someone snatched:banghead::banghead: this mans Balls from him. Sounds like a little teen-aged girl talking. Are you guys sure this guy is not about 13 years old.

Guarantee its the tren. Dump the tren and see a therapist

I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but based on the length of your previous marriage, it would seem you're into your 30s and therefore are way too old to be thinking like this. 13 people is not a tremendous amount for a girl around that age especially considering she was overweight for a long time. Sex was giving her confidence in her appearance.

You sound like you're happy and she's happy. If you don't stop acting like a teenager you're going to lose her. Quit looking at older pictures of her with other guys and focus on now, otherwise you're going to miss important moments at the beginning of your marriage and before you know it, she's going to be cheating on you with a man with confidence.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

13 people? Get over it.... I'm easily in the 70's, I lost count... Last chick i fell for was at 100... Get tested, keep it safe, find someone faithful if thats important to you lol and enjoy them for what they have to offer.. Life sucks its short its not a fairytale.

Now just allot of test deca and eq.

Were u insecure like this in ur 1 st marriage?
I'm betting the supps are certainly playing with ur emotions cause those behaviors are certainly not normal

I was moody but not like this. I'm actually mellow now and really calm and really loving. Before I didn't show love to my ex. It's getting better then it was I'm working on it.

Everyone has a past man, she does, you do, we all do. Try not to dwell on that shit. She is with you now and all that past bullshit doesn't matter anymore. I know its easier said than done but you can't live in the past. If you have one foot in the past and one in the future you are pissing on today!

Thanks all

This may sound weird but...forgive her. If you pray to God, dont you hope he won't hold your oast against you? We all make mistakes. If you've been married before...im sure you made some mistakes. She isnt holding them against you.

Without her experiences she wouldnt be who she is. Accept that. She is no stranger to sex and chose you to be the one to fulfill her desires. You should never have asked the number and don't ask anything more. Shit doesn't matter! If you are mates with a person, understand that they are molded by their past.
You dwelling on this is all on you and it ain't love. It's obsessive behavior. Go to a pschyatrist. There's nothing wrong with it. I go to one. He has saved my marriage several times and my wife is Gods Gift! Things like this bring you closer or they lead to behaviours that will destroy your marriage.

One question:

Will worrying about her past change it?

This may sound weird but...forgive her. If you pray to God, dont you hope he won't hold your oast against you? We all make mistakes. If you've been married before...im sure you made some mistakes. She isnt holding them against you.

I pray to God every night bro and i think he wants me to work it out my self. He isn't helping any. I now think that at her size what she told me how i wouldn't like her then that they used to call her and then she would sometimes go with it was to make herself feel wanted. I can understand that she said Sometimes she would go couple months with our anything as she was OK being without anyone it depends on her mood.i guess I'm not used to it maybe since i was in a 12 year marriage and don't understand why you would just go out and have sex almost every time some one called. She said she is trying to forget the past as our future is what is special as i told her what we do if it's oral or what ever it is I want it to be special to us and not feel like it's just another thing she did with someone other then me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131