over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T other boards are crap!!!!!!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
since pro muscle went down i joined a couple of other boards, im not gonna mention them by name but theyre all pissing me off to no end. on one of the other boards i wanted to post something i wrote on here about beginners and steroid use. i figured since i dont really know the place i would pm the post to admin first to see if it was ok. the post contained no endorsement of anyone(i edited it from what i posted on here) or any type of sponsor. just figured id post the same thing about not abusing steroids and learning how to eat and train instead. apparrently if your telling people to rely on food, nutrition, rest, and proper education instead of drugs, or you arent telling an 18yr old kid that his first cycle should be 750 mg test with 400 mg deca an 150 mg anadrol your not alowed to post it. if you want to know what i posted go to the beginners forum and scroll dont to where it says the newbie bible. i dotn see the problem with trying to educate people about the importance of proper diet, proper training and being the proper age to use steroids. sorry for the rant it just pisses me off.

since pro muscle went down i joined a couple of other boards, im not gonna mention them by name but theyre all pissing me off to no end. on one of the other boards i wanted to post something i wrote on here about beginners and steroid use. i figured since i dont really know the place i would pm the post to admin first to see if it was ok. the post contained no endorsement of anyone(i edited it from what i posted on here) or any type of sponsor. just figured id post the same thing about not abusing steroids and learning how to eat and train instead. apparrently if your telling people to rely on food, nutrition, rest, and proper education instead of drugs, or you arent telling an 18yr old kid that his first cycle should be 750 mg test with 400 mg deca an 150 mg anadrol your not alowed to post it. if you want to know what i posted go to the beginners forum and scroll dont to where it says the newbie bible. i dotn see the problem with trying to educate people about the importance of proper diet, proper training and being the proper age to use steroids. sorry for the rant it just pisses me off.

Did you sign up at musclechemistry.com?

Well.............

I only frequent 2 boards for those same reasons. This is one and the other is heavily geared towards DC training. Can u guess which one number two is?

i definately love intensemuscle the only problem is i cant post for some reason. i did the whole account verification thing and i still cant post anything.

Well...........

i definately love intensemuscle the only problem is i cant post for some reason. i did the whole account verification thing and i still cant post anything.

If you are really interested in posting over there try pming one of the mods that frequent here. Massive G comes to mind. Maybe they can reset something. :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131