over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season cycle. Test, Tren, HGH, Slin, DNP

livinlean

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been on generic HGH since July on a dosage of either 3.3 or 5iu. I am also on test at 125mg a week and will be on this dose for another 3 weeks until I start my cycle. Just started DNP at 200mg (first run). My main reason for DNP low dose was to help with insulin sensitivity but the fat loss would also be sweet to start.

Proposed cycle:

1-4 200mg DNP
1-4 125mg Test E
5-10 50mg Anadrol
5-16 1250mg Test E
5-16 600mg Tren E
8-16 10iu Pre fast acting slin

What do you guys think? I have run test this high before on my last run with test gh and slin. The only new addition here is the DNP. Am I okay to start anadrol right after DNP? Or would it be better to start with insulin right after DNP and hold onto the Drol for some point mid cycle? Im open to ideas.

i personally do not condone dnp.. otherwise looks good. Supposing the dnp will deplete you the drol timing is good

There is some old ways of doing DNP in that dosage that work well. I'm not super familiar with them though so take care in what you are doing. I believe the protocol involved dosing it at night but not sure.

Why the need for DNP? You can increase your insulin sensitivity simply by exercising and eating better.

There is some old ways of doing DNP in that dosage that work well. I'm not super familiar with them though so take care in what you are doing. I believe the protocol involved dosing it at night but not sure.

Why the need for DNP? You can increase your insulin sensitivity simply by exercising and eating better.

I agree, regarding the insulin sensivety, it can be increased with out DNP. Evan just taking 20g Apple cider vinegar after meal, the effects is similar to metformin.

I agree, regarding the insulin sensivety, it can be increased with out DNP. Evan just taking 20g Apple cider vinegar after meal, the effects is similar to metformin.

The other reason for throwing it in now was to see how my body would react to it. We thought about throwing it in last prep but didn't think it would be a good idea doing it first time around when so depleted. I want to get a run under my belt incase my coach decides to throw it in. I already take a tbsp of apple cider vinegar twice daily but sure how many grams that it tho.

I've been on it for 3 days now. I should have mentioned that but I was in a hurry to make the post. I take it 100mg every 12 hours as I heard I should barely notice the sides that way. I definitely notice an increase in body heat tho I felt it the very next day.

i personally do not condone dnp.. otherwise looks good. Supposing the dnp will deplete you the drol timing is good

Thank you for your input. Im not a fan of dnp either which is why I choose a lower dose than I was recommended to run this cycle. Low dose for 4 weeks seemed like a good option for me because 1. Get leaner 2. Increase insulin sensitivity 3. Get a dnp run under my belt

The other reason for throwing it in now was to see how my body would react to it. We thought about throwing it in last prep but didn't think it would be a good idea doing it first time around when so depleted. I want to get a run under my belt incase my coach decides to throw it in. I already take a tbsp of apple cider vinegar twice daily but sure how many grams that it tho.

Take 1 1/2 tbs, that is about 20g, take it after high carbs meal, especially with simple carbs (sugar, rice, white potatoes)

I don`t know how old are you, but be careful, I can give you some advices if you willing to try it out, no charge.

Thank you for your input. Im not a fan of dnp either which is why I choose a lower dose than I was recommended to run this cycle. Low dose for 4 weeks seemed like a good option for me because 1. Get leaner 2. Increase insulin sensitivity 3. Get a dnp run under my belt

No problem man, just be careful. dnp interrupts atp production, and uncouples oxidative phosphorylation.. increases insulin sensitivity because it's annihilating your cells mitochondria. Much better ways to do it

DNP pre cycle is a great idea for the reasons you're thinking. The doses after look a little high but i have no pic to go off so do you.

Take 1 1/2 tbs, that is about 20g, take it after high carbs meal, especially with simple carbs (sugar, rice, white potatoes)

Up to how many meals a day, do you recommend to take 20g of apple cider vinegar?

Just uploaded an avatar.

I'm doing 200mg a day of Crystal dnp for the first time and I've been on for 2 weeks and my waist has dramatically improved and my diet has not been 100%. I'm sweating a little more than normal and I get heart burn after taking my DNP but other than that no sides.

Last edited:
I'm doing 200mg a day of Crystal dnp for the first time and I've been on for 2 weeks and my waist has dramatically improved and my diet has not been 100%. I'm sweating a little more than normal and I get heart burn after taking my DNP but other than that no sides.

I remember reading you write that in another thread. My diet hasn't been 100% yet either but starting tomorrow it will be... been about 80% so far.

I get the heart burn as well but it goes away after not too much time. Are you taking any support supps?

How much of a deficit are you running right now ?

Hey guys,

I have been on generic HGH since July on a dosage of either 3.3 or 5iu. I am also on test at 125mg a week and will be on this dose for another 3 weeks until I start my cycle. Just started DNP at 200mg (first run). My main reason for DNP low dose was to help with insulin sensitivity but the fat loss would also be sweet to start.

Proposed cycle:

1-4 200mg DNP
1-4 125mg Test E
5-10 50mg Anadrol
5-16 1250mg Test E
5-16 600mg Tren E
8-16 10iu Pre fast acting slin

What do you guys think? I have run test this high before on my last run with test gh and slin. The only new addition here is the DNP. Am I okay to start anadrol right after DNP? Or would it be better to start with insulin right after DNP and hold onto the Drol for some point mid cycle? Im open to ideas.
Have you experimented with lower insulin dosages? I just thought 10iu humalog was a unnecessary high amount to begin with.

Have you experimented with lower insulin dosages? I just thought 10iu humalog was a unnecessary high amount to begin with.

I don't plan to start at 10. The goal is to be insulin sensitive enough that 5iu would do the job to begin with. I have gone as low as 5 and as high as 15 but I felt 10 was the sweet spot. Last time I ran slin was just to experiment and get ready for this up coming cycle... this time around I will only take as much slin as my diet allows instead of taking slin and adding carbs to not go hypo.

If that's how you look currently in your avatar I think you can skip the DNP IMO...

Metformin will do just fine for insulin sensitivity along with Emeric' s Apple cider vinegar recommendation.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws