over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals in off season

Agree.

The liver toxicity might be exaggerated, but the impact on cholesterol isn't. Tbol and Var wreck havoc on my lipids.

I just assume anyone all worked up about liver toxicity is a noob unless they have a legitimate medical concern or history concerning their liver. Even HDL getting wrecked for 8 weeks probably isn't really a big deal. I mean it's not good but it will come back and science has proven that a standard cholesterol test doesn't really tell us as much as we used to think. That being said, I'd still take all precautions necessary to mitigate the damage while using orals.

well as a beginner, 25 mg Dianabol 4 to 6 weeks is ok.The low dosage range and short duration of the cycle allows you to keep track of results, adjust the dose as desired, and minimize side effects.

well as a beginner, 25 mg Dianabol 4 to 6 weeks is ok.The low dosage range and short duration of the cycle allows you to keep track of results, adjust the dose as desired, and minimize side effects.

jeeze amber how many accounts do you have???

... it's just an anecdote, of course. and she did develop adenomas (which IIRC, resolved upon cessation of the anadrol).

but 30mg for 6 years..in a child?

may be something to consider

you take into consideration whatever rare life-threatening or severe health issue they are treating the patient for will be less forgiving than the damage done by oral anabolic steroid. a liver transplant is always an option as well as artificial liver support = dialysis.

the girl did have a nice set of shoulders from the anabolics. what gets me is the picture of her drinking vodka and popping pain pills after she was released from hospital. youth is wasted on the young. (play and you could win - are the statements in this paragraph TRUE or FALSE?)

Anabolic steroid therapy and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. - PubMed - NCBI

VODKA AND PAIN PILLS = FALSE NEVER HAPPENED (as far as you know)

Attachments

• funny irony of youth.jpg
    funny irony of youth.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 378
Well, I might just have to play around with different orals and see how things go. I have never been one to implement orals in previous off season cycles. I use to do fairly high doses, but I was training like a pussy, and over eating. I increased my intensity, dropped the high doses, lowered them to; 500mg test, 500mg trest and just added 500mg npp. My nutrition is dialed in, I cut out all sugar minus the 100g I intake post workout with slin. Since I have most variables accounted for, I figured maybe play around with orals and see what they can do. Being 6'1" @ 280lbs I still have a LOT of filling out to do..

Dantes right man, orals are the antichrist on our HDL levels.

Many ppl will think well he Anavar is mild and Im taking a low dose so I'll just run that Ill be ok.

I had blood work done on a mere 20mg Var a day and my HDL was TANKED, so if your going to bother using it, I suggest not wasting your time and health and go with a high dose right out of the gate because the sides are equal Id say from Low-High doses.

Orals usually upset my stomach, cause GI stress or gut rot so this year I was reluctant to add them into my pre-cont cycle. I did run Var up to 80mg taken the last 8 weeks i believe, as well as SD the last 4 weeks going up to 40mg. To my surprise I was ok this time, I do think it was because of the supplements I took such as TUDCA, 4g daily, NAC, a NOW product for liver regeneration and kidney detox with RYR, as well as Himalaya liver car DS a bottle a week as well as staying well hydrated.

Also taken daily was all of the supps Dantes listed on his thread Im sure we've all read countless times and even copy n pasted it for reference guide lol.

Anyways, I really dont feel a need for orals for anything other that pre-cont. Unless your a PL or have really hit a plateau and even then there are other measures to employ much safer. And if you do limit their time on.

I just assume anyone all worked up about liver toxicity is a noob unless they have a legitimate medical concern or history concerning their liver. Even HDL getting wrecked for 8 weeks probably isn't really a big deal. I mean it's not good but it will come back and science has proven that a standard cholesterol test doesn't really tell us as much as we used to think. That being said, I'd still take all precautions necessary to mitigate the damage while using orals.

I have a very keen young training partner / friend at my gym who looks absolutely great with great genetics. I don't even think he needs gear. dude ot a legit muscular well developed 17.5 inch arm at 25 something.

He is very keen to try gear though and always seems to be on edge like he could call it off or jump on a cycle any min.

He asked me what I should have as first cycle and I have done loads research tren this and that.

i said u don't need anything else just run classic long ester test e or c and dbol cycle.
He was like no bro I am not running any oral steroid !!!!!! They 'Kill' your liver .I said if they actually 'killed' the liver every pro & amateur competing today, stepping on stage would either be dead already or waiting for a liver transplant. He actually thought a 4-6-8 weeks of dbol will completely destroy his liver and I as crazy to give him this dangerously stupid advice of running little dbol at the young age of 25 for a short period of time. I did tell him you don't need orals if you really did not want to, oils will do the job but little oral at young age wont hurt at all. liver regenerates itself & is extremely resilient unlike kidneys. He looked at me in total disbelief when I said that lol

Last edited:
Honestly in my experience the only oral that's really worth running is superdrol. I like to mess around with various ones though being the junkie that I am. I don't have any issues at all with liver toxicity so that is not a concern but my HDL does tank into the 20s. HDL is just one number though. Usually my LDL is low enough that my ratio is fine.

I just never saw much from most orals to outweigh the negative sides even though minor in my case (hence why I still run them out of curiosity).

i think people abuse orals waaay more than stated. And defenitely push way further than 4 weeks with no issues. Blood work is key. Hell i partied and drank heavily every weekend for 9 years straight on occasion i was on cycle as well(terrible i know but i was young, and living in MIAMI:D) and my liver is in tip top. The liver can hold very well IMO

I have a very keen young training partner / friend at my gym who looks absolutely great with great genetics. I don't even think he needs gear. dude ot a legit muscular well developed 17.5 inch arm at 25 something.

He is very keen to try gear though and always seems to be on edge like he could call it off or jump on a cycle any min.

He asked me what I should have as first cycle and I have done loads research tren this and that.

i said u don't need anything else just run classic long ester test e or c and dbol cycle.
He was like no bro I am not running any oral steroid !!!!!! They 'Kill' your liver .I said if they actually 'killed' the liver every pro & amateur competing today, stepping on stage would either be dead already or waiting for a liver transplant. He actually thought a 4-6-8 weeks of dbol will completely destroy his liver and I as crazy to give him this dangerously stupid advice of running little dbol at the young age of 25 for a short period of time. I did tell him you don't need orals if you really did not want to, oils will do the job but little oral at young age wont hurt at all. liver regenerates itself & is extremely resilient unlike kidneys. He looked at me in total disbelief when I said that lol

LOL! Does he not realize tren can temporarily raise liver values too?

??? Few weeks back you are asking about how to inject in delts and here you are giving ADVICE??? :naughty:

Dantes right man, orals are the antichrist on our HDL levels.

Many ppl will think well he Anavar is mild and Im taking a low dose so I'll just run that Ill be ok.

I had blood work done on a mere 20mg Var a day and my HDL was TANKED, so if your going to bother using it, I suggest not wasting your time and health and go with a high dose right out of the gate because the sides are equal Id say from Low-High doses.

Orals usually upset my stomach, cause GI stress or gut rot so this year I was reluctant to add them into my pre-cont cycle. I did run Var up to 80mg taken the last 8 weeks i believe, as well as SD the last 4 weeks going up to 40mg. To my surprise I was ok this time, I do think it was because of the supplements I took such as TUDCA, 4g daily, NAC, a NOW product for liver regeneration and kidney detox with RYR, as well as Himalaya liver car DS a bottle a week as well as staying well hydrated.

Also taken daily was all of the supps Dantes listed on his thread Im sure we've all read countless times and even copy n pasted it for reference guide lol.

Anyways, I really dont feel a need for orals for anything other that pre-cont. Unless your a PL or have really hit a plateau and even then there are other measures to employ much safer. And if you do limit their time on.

excuse my ignorance but RYR is what?

I think younger guys under 35ish shouldn't be afraid of having a reasonable amount of orals in any cycle, they just seem to work so well with other injectables. Moderation of course and lay off the alcohol. I've never used superdrol or anadrol, so I can't speak on those. But the deca/dbol cycle is a tried and true one that does work very well.

I agree. Most of these oral drugs were and still sometimes are prescribed to cancer patients in order to help maintain body mass in order to fight off the disease. They are used very long term. If a cancer ridden person can safely run these long term....how toxic are they really as long as blood work is in order?

If a cancer patient is possibly facing their mortality, then a drug with some toxic side effects is the risk they'll have to take...just like with chemo. It doesn't mean they can run them safely long term!

Well, there you have it folks. Clearly her liver didn't quit on her compromised immune system. The proof is in the pudding.

She wound up with multiple hepatocellular adenomas. If it's not the same case LS is referring to, there is one out there that's similar where a child used for a period of years and wound up with hepatocellular adenomas.

The age old oral debate!

We get a lot of people emailing in asking questions about Anavar thinking that its more 'mild' on their system then taking dbol or Adrol, and while I used to think it was my most recent experience is a little different. considering most guys don't use less then 50mg/var a day right now its going to be much more 'toxic' then a lot of the older studies you'd see with cancer patients and muscle wasting that I used to get my reasoning for taking Anavar year round. in those studies they are using like 2.5-5mg and they see good retention of muscle wasting in cancer patients etc. My logic was if its ok for a cancer patient it must be ok for a bber to use right?!.. I noticed when my Anavar got up to 50-75m it saw the blood lipids get out off what just like adrol or dbol.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I know that inject dbol does a great job for a lot of guys like me that have issues with their appetite when taking adrol or dbol at anything higher then about 20mg per day. The inject dbol at 25 mg seems to effect me like 50-75mg of the oral as far as the benefits go, but I dont get any o the negative effects on the appetite. anyhow, just a little perspective.

The age old oral debate!

We get a lot of people emailing in asking questions about Anavar thinking that its more 'mild' on their system then taking dbol or Adrol, and while I used to think it was my most recent experience is a little different. considering most guys don't use less then 50mg/var a day right now its going to be much more 'toxic' then a lot of the older studies you'd see with cancer patients and muscle wasting that I used to get my reasoning for taking Anavar year round. in those studies they are using like 2.5-5mg and they see good retention of muscle wasting in cancer patients etc. My logic was if its ok for a cancer patient it must be ok for a bber to use right?!.. I noticed when my Anavar got up to 50-75m it saw the blood lipids get out off what just like adrol or dbol.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I know that inject dbol does a great job for a lot of guys like me that have issues with their appetite when taking adrol or dbol at anything higher then about 20mg per day. The inject dbol at 25 mg seems to effect me like 50-75mg of the oral as far as the benefits go, but I dont get any o the negative effects on the appetite. anyhow, just a little perspective.
I agree on the Injectable dbol feeling much more potent oral. Var gave me the worst heart burn at 75-100mg. It wasn't really all that worth it. Most orals I have used seem useless to me honestly. I can see using them precontest for various effects but how can you grow with an appetite in the toilet? I like sdrol or dbol preworkout cuz I get a nice kick in the gym where I can use it to my advantage to push the limits to grow.

She wound up with multiple hepatocellular adenomas. If it's not the same case LS is referring to, there is one out there that's similar where a child used for a period of years and wound up with hepatocellular adenomas.
Ouch! Well that sounds more plausible. Either way, I personally wouldn't run orals too long just to be safe. Keep an eye on bloods (which, unfortunately, not enough bros do), and pay attention to sides. Better safe than sorry, right?

The age old oral debate!

I have not thought about inj orals. I had heard winstrol hurt like a mofo though. How does drol/dbol feel? Thats good about no issues appetite wise! Might have to look into it, thank you :)

I wouldn't even think about running orals that long without GW501516, citrus bergamot, Uniquinol, telmisartan, and carditone

I was running 60 mg var a day... About 6 weeks I had bloods done... I had been on 20 mg GW for months as well as 80 mg atorvastatin for a year... Never miss a dose. Was also on an OTC HDL booster and ubiquinol... LDL came back 197, HDL was 4...

Var destroys lipids...

I immediately got on niacin too but doubt that did much... I'll never run var again

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner