over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP ME WITH CANCER

kal el

Registered
My 22 years old little brother has been diagnose with cancer and a need your help to put together a nutritional arsenal to help my brother fight this desease. Please everyone

SORRY TO HEAR BRO.........

Let me say first, how truly sorry i am to hear this. Second, i think you should really consult a registered nutritionist who can consult with your doctor one on one. I will check into this with my father who happens to be a doctor. Myself personalty would like to see you not only try the standard doctor recommendations. I would like to see you also do the herbal way too.

Sorry to hear that.
I would definately see a naturopath as well. Make sure you see a naturopath before any chemo therapy is attempted.

Best of luck.

have your bro look into fasting, systemic enzymes and ip6

I recall reading something about a cottage cheese and olive oil diet on curezone.com Good luck to your brother and your family

I am very sorry to hear about this bro. Its very unfair the cruel things that are thrown at us in life. I wish him well, he didnt deserve any of this.

there is a documentary called "the beautiful truth" that has some good info on what type of diet your bro should be on as well as other things. check it out and i hope everything works out!

Contact Alwyn Cosgrove...you should be able to find him on t-nation.com ... he is a very succesful trainer who has also succesfully battled cancer not once but twice. He will help you.

EDIT
The Science of Total Training

this is his website

Last edited:
A guy i know went to this place outside of the U.S to a cancer place and did an all liquid diet. Consisting of fruits and vegetables, all natural. Because supposedly alot of cancer is caused from bad processed foods. He came back cancer free but when he stopped doing the diet it came back. And he eventually passed away. Ill try to find some links about this stuff. Sorry about your brother, hes in my prayers.

I would think a ton of anti oxidants couldnt hurt

ala
grape seed extract
reservatrol
coq10

and lots of fruits and veggies

What kind of cancer, tumor and location ? I've had cancer and I wish your brother the best. Eating well and anti-oxidants help. Be careful and well thought out on your suggestions. From experience I can tell you that the self-ordained healers, herbologists, and holistic gurus wanting to send you to Tijuana for some whack treatment drove me as crazy as the cancer itself. I had UPS waking me up every day with another bottle of Noni Juice, Coral Calcium, healing crystals, or whatever fashionable wonder cure of the moment was sent by a well meaning individual every damn day. It's nice that people care, but when you're sick it gets tiresome to listen to a different jackass every day tell you of a miracle doctor in South America or Zurich. Have him focus on building his own immunity and strengthening his mental resolve.

I also had cancer at 18 a couple of months after I graduated HS. I had Hodgkins disease. I bet that is what your brother has as well. It is common in young people. I had to go thru chemo and radiation and it took me a couple of years to recover. But I am now 25 and I feel great. The cure rate is like 90% for Hodgkins. I wish him the best of luck and my only advice is dont get addicted to the pain meds and anti anxiety meds. Also keep your head up dont let this make you angry at the people you love.

it makes me sick to my stomach when i hear about someone so young with cancer. i dont have any advice as far as nutrition but just wanted to wish your brother and family the best

Why is cancer so tenacious, such a scary disease. Cancer cells have figured out how to cheat death in all it's forms, unfortunately except it's host.

I can only imagine the fear you are going through with your brother being diagnosed. I'm sure you want to do anything and everything for him. A sound diet is a great start, but unfortunately it won't cure cancer. If that were the case I'd have multiple papers published by weeks end. Trust in medicine, set up a diet that you would deem well rounded and healthy. Reduce caloric intake slightly, but nothing outrageous or anything that would contribute to wasting. And the best thing you can do for him now is to support him, which it looks like you're all over.

What kind of cancer is your family dealing with if you don't mind me asking? Localized or mets occurred?

Whatever the case, I hope the best in your brother's fight against cancer.

What kind of cancer, tumor and location ? I've had cancer and I wish your brother the best. Eating well and anti-oxidants help. Be careful and well thought out on your suggestions. From experience I can tell you that the self-ordained healers, herbologists, and holistic gurus wanting to send you to Tijuana for some whack treatment drove me as crazy as the cancer itself. I had UPS waking me up every day with another bottle of Noni Juice, Coral Calcium, healing crystals, or whatever fashionable wonder cure of the moment was sent by a well meaning individual every damn day. It's nice that people care, but when you're sick it gets tiresome to listen to a different jackass every day tell you of a miracle doctor in South America or Zurich. Have him focus on building his own immunity and strengthening his mental resolve.

Good comment/advice, where is he being treated? they should have people on staff that can help with this. i wish your brother goodluck and sorry to hear this misfortune.

I was told by an old Biology professor of mine that he had a friend that would juice fresh carrots and drink a tall glass every day (has to be freshly juiced). Said that was one of the main reasons, in his mind, that the cancer never came back. Sorry to hear bro and good luck!

Ginger is meant to be good for the fight against cancer plus its meant to help ease nausea from chemo!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear