over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rack Deads

my first tip would be not to wear sunglasses in the gym :cool:

damn shades

my first tip would be not to wear sunglasses in the gym :cool:
Yeah i know! I normally dont, I forgot to take them off my hat, but when they fell, it kinda pissed me off and made me get that last rep a little easier!:mad:

Deads look okay but more importantly....why are you wearing shades in the gym??? I hope you just had some LASIK surgery done because if not " you don't want to be that guy bro"

Im not that guy!

Deads look okay but more importantly....why are you wearing shades in the gym??? I hope you just had some LASIK surgery done because if not " you don't want to be that guy bro"
Shit, I can see im gonna get eaten alive about the damn shades!:p

All jokes aside, your deads look pretty good and you're definitely pulling some decent weight. I like to consider deads a complete back workout so on rack deads I tend to go a light enough that I can squeeze and contract my entire back and not just move the weight up and down which would only really hit your lower back and hams. You can really feel the deads throughout your middle/upper-back and traps if you do them properly and focus on really squeezing the weight back. When I go above say 405 on rack deads it tends to become mostly a lower back/power movement for me.

Shit, I can see im gonna get eaten alive about the damn shades!:p

Just bustin your balls about the shades! Since you didn't start mouthing off we will forget about the shades! Back to the question... Deads look good to me... Nice poundage.... may want to bend your knees just a little.

I usaly put the bars a little higher and get my knees under the bar so as to also uses my legs just to start the waight up...I hit a best on racks the other day for my waight 550lbs at 198. But I get my legs doing some of the work.

your back is rounding way too much, bend knees more, butt out more, back arched more at beginning, at the top lock the shoulders back more and squeeze, my gf was doing them ealier today with that weight, sorry it's true.

your back is rounding way too much, bend knees more, butt out more, back arched more at beginning, at the top lock the shoulders back more and squeeze, my gf was doing them ealier today with that weight, sorry it's true.
so how heavy do you go?..lol,,or was it your guy friend..

Thanx

WOW,Thats pretty good!! How much does she weigh?:eek:And thanx for the pointers!

I place the rack just under my knees like you do. Bend your knees a little more and get your butt down which will straighten your back, then hold it tight during your pull. At the top it looks like you could pull your shoulders back a little more and squeeze the muscles. I started off just like what your doing and it takes a little practice with some lighter weight for a few times to get the motion down. Your not far off by no means... Looks pretty good but those things just need tweaked IMO. 405 is respectable weight though :cool: and its probably why you got the shades on ;)

Looked good to me bro! With racks I really squeeze at the top to hit my traps super good! I find I can go much heavier with racks.

Good work! Your form looked pretty good to me!!

in for pics of gf

Thank you

I appreciate everyones help(kfed,VTlift,emery, etc). You guys are very kind. Squat(325* 8) video on wed. Need help in that area too!

All jokes aside, your deads look pretty good and you're definitely pulling some decent weight. I like to consider deads a complete back workout so on rack deads I tend to go a light enough that I can squeeze and contract my entire back and not just move the weight up and down which would only really hit your lower back and hams. You can really feel the deads throughout your middle/upper-back and traps if you do them properly and focus on really squeezing the weight back. When I go above say 405 on rack deads it tends to become mostly a lower back/power movement for me.

X2..Your form was not that bad, but i doubt you are getting the full benefit from using that much weight. It seemed a bit too heavy for you to squeeze it out and get the full benefit from the movement. Lower the weight a bit and squeeze it out at the top and do a few mor reps

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws