over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really stupid Things

My wife is a neat freak. It was really bad when we first married over 24 years ago, drove me crazy because she was obsessed with being clean. Im more middle of the road. Over the years I have managed to convert her some. She still gets on my case though.
My wife is obsessed about certain things being clean. Baseboards, countertops, appliances. But man she just throws her laundry and shoes wherever she takes them off like a little kid

Oh man I have so many stories you guys wouldn't believe me I swear

Here one from here.many years ago there was a sponsor here can't remember his name because it was really a long time ago

So anyways you know how people use to call gear CD.so I made an order.sent the guy the money and along with the email I sent him with ship Addy. I told him please ship CD to this address. I swear to God. I received my package I was happy as hell and when I opened it. It had a CD case inside.it had a paper saying enjoy your CD.it actually had a CD inside the case but it was blank.yes my stupid ass played it to see if they where going to say something stupid

Oh man I have so many stories you guys wouldn't believe me I swear

Here one from here.many years ago there was a sponsor here can't remember his name because it was really a long time ago

So anyways you know how people use to call gear CD.so I made an order.sent the guy the money and along with the email I sent him with ship Addy. I told him please ship CD to this address. I swear to God. I received my package I was happy as hell and when I opened it. It had a CD case inside.it had a paper saying enjoy your CD.it actually had a CD inside the case but it was blank.yes my stupid ass played it to see if they where going to say something stupid

Hahahah!

So did he scam you or he was just fucking with you?

No bro he scam me
That's crazy. Usually they just don't send anything. Really strange he would take the time to send you a real package. I hope you let the mods know what happened and the source got booted fast.

Lotta these guys are legit for a bit and after building a rep, they go bad and steal.

That's crazy. Usually they just don't send anything. Really strange he would take the time to send you a real package. I hope you let the mods know what happened and the source got booted fast.

Lotta these guys are legit for a bit and after building a rep, they go bad and steal.
yup

I have pulled up to gas station pump in high school stoned, stuck the hose in , put 20 bucks in register, came out and drove off with hose still attached a few times lol.
Hell I’ve done that twice not even stoned in my adult life. One of my vehicles fills up on the passenger side which was out of my view when I came back out. Had someone start talking to me and completely forgot. Pretty embarrassing as a grown ass man to go back in and tell the kid inside what you did lol.

A month ago I went to the gas station...went in and gave the cashier $20...walked out, jumped into my truck and left without pumping the gas...getting old sucks

Watched a guy pull up in his 40’ offshore boat to top it off with fuel… Beautiful f’n rig too! I was over by him admiring it, well I probably distracted him with my questions. Instead of putting the fuel nozzle into the fuel inlet he stuck the nozzle into the bilge opening. Clicked on the fuel and locked it open so he could fidget with his goods inside the big ass boat. After abt 10 minutes I here fluid splattering all over the ground. I asked him if he recently had it out cause his bilge pump is pumping a steady stream out. He’s like no this is brand f’n new. By this time you could smell the gasoline. He quickly scrambled out of the boat to shut off the fuel. That boat was pumping out fuel through the bilge pump for a solid 10 minutes…. Had to get environmental spill response companies on site to clean it all up. I felt so bad for that poor bastard! If that were me I would’ve wanted to crawl into a hole a disappear! Sooo embarrassing!
Cage

FEDS i bet

:cool:
Na no feds the fed would send you a letter.they don't play games with CD covers

They scammed a bunch here and flew away

Watched a guy pull up in his 40’ offshore boat to top it off with fuel… Beautiful f’n rig too! I was over by him admiring it, well I probably distracted him with my questions. Instead of putting the fuel nozzle into the fuel inlet he stuck the nozzle into the bilge opening. Clicked on the fuel and locked it open so he could fidget with his goods inside the big ass boat. After abt 10 minutes I here fluid splattering all over the ground. I asked him if he recently had it out cause his bilge pump is pumping a steady stream out. He’s like no this is brand f’n new. By this time you could smell the gasoline. He quickly scrambled out of the boat to shut off the fuel. That boat was pumping out fuel through the bilge pump for a solid 10 minutes…. Had to get environmental spill response companies on site to clean it all up. I felt so bad for that poor bastard! If that were me I would’ve wanted to crawl into a hole a disappear! Sooo embarrassing!
Cage
Dammm he has never had a boat before because the gas hole is at the top side of the boat with a metal screw cover that hanges off with a chain when you take it off.and the bilge hole is on the side of the boat near the back. I'm on my seventh boat now I've owned 6 other ones before this one

Hell I’ve done that twice not even stoned in my adult life. One of my vehicles fills up on the passenger side which was out of my view when I came back out. Had someone start talking to me and completely forgot. Pretty embarrassing as a grown ass man to go back in and tell the kid inside what you did lol.
If you left, I bet the next guy might have got free fuel?

Reminds me of a horrible story where a teacher was driving her young baby to child care in the morning and forgot the baby was in the back. Parked the car and went in to work. It was very hot that day and another teacher saw the dead baby in the back seat when they were leaving later that afternoon. Sad.

If you left, I bet the next guy might have got free fuel?

Reminds me of a horrible story where a teacher was driving her young baby to child care in the morning and forgot the baby was in the back. Parked the car and went in to work. It was very hot that day and another teacher saw the dead baby in the back seat when they were leaving later that afternoon. Sad.
Lol, they have a “break away” fitting on them that stops anything from coming out and snap back together.

Yeah you hear about those stories. Fucking awful..

Lol, they have a “break away” fitting on them that stops anything from coming out and snap back together.

Yeah you hear about those stories. Fucking awful..
Oh, you had the pump stuck in your car and drove off!? I figured you forgot to even put the pump in. I've not paid inside for many many years and forget how it works. I always use credit card at the pump.

My wife is a neat freak. It was really bad when we first married over 24 years ago, drove me crazy because she was obsessed with being clean. Im more middle of the road. Over the years I have managed to convert her some. She still gets on my case though.
I'm the opposite. She will put a dirty dish in the sink when the dishwasher is located right next to the sink. I sometimes ask her why she does that and tells me because she knows I will clean it.

Dammm he has never had a boat before because the gas hole is at the top side of the boat with a metal screw cover that hanges off with a chain when you take it off.and the bilge hole is on the side of the boat near the back. I'm on my seventh boat now I've owned 6 other ones before this one
Oh trust me I’m well aware… Been around em my entire life, as well as working offshore for 20yrs…. I didn’t wanna kick the man when he was down…. Needless to say it was a very expensive mistake on his part! But with a boat that was easily $400K I’m sure he could afford it…

Cage

I'm the opposite. She will put a dirty dish in the sink when the dishwasher is located right next to the sink. I sometimes ask her why she does that and tells me because she knows I will clean it.
Damn. I would just leave the dirty plates, let them pile up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws