advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scientists grow MEAT in a lab. Would you eat Frankenmeat?

It's inhumane because there NOT humans, stop trying to treat animals as an equal! They were put here for us to eat so we could survive, nothing more. And I've worked at a slaughter house and the regulations are very strict, the animals are killed quickly with no pain or torture of any kind... No offense I just think your ignorant on the subject
My 2cents

I think the approach that god put animals here so we could eat them is both egocentric and wrong.

even the bible says differently. men was allowed to eat meat as he was to weak to resist the craving for it.

if you talk about evolution , so our spices got to the stage that he can no longer depend on other animals for food.

Egocentric, yes I apologize. But I don't believe cows are an endangered species list? Neither are goats, sheep, salmon, horses, dogs, or whatever you prefer to eat...This discussion is off topic but I think natural is the way to go, scientists have already tried to "beef" up cattle and it has backfired on them. But while we're on the topic of evolution, IF society gets so large that they can not all be fed, wasn't Darwin's main idea "the strong survive"?

Sounds like a better solution that Soylent Green for an over populated planet.

Sounds good but i would have to give it awhile and see how it affected other people before i dive in.

For some reason the videos won't play on my you tube app and pc down at moment. How far away do they think this is? This is one thing i am happy to be an early adapter too. We use ug gear and Chinese gh zo i dont see this being any riskier

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For some reason the videos won't play on my you tube app and pc down at moment. How far away do they think this is? This is one thing i am happy to be an early adapter too. We use ug gear and Chinese gh zo i dont see this being any riskier

I have to agree. I think once it becomes a reality the only thing that may be lacking in this "meat" is the great flavor and texture that real meat has. I would bet that the nutrition may be as good as the real deal.

I think it will become reality someday, and that real meat will still be available but that it will carry a high price premium and the average joe will probably not consume that much real meat. Perhaps real meat will follow the same path that 8 cylinder engines are in the US and around the world. I love my 8 cylinder and will try to continue to buy cars with such but eventually they probably wont even be available. Ive driven the superchaged and turbo 6 cylinders and they just dont remotely compare to the smooth power delivery of an 8. What can one do?

Are T-Rex cuts of meat lean? Honestly, with the increase consumption of food world wide we need programs like this one. I wouldn't be the first to jump on the bandwagon but ultimately a solution like this can solve a lot of problems?

I think the approach that god put animals here so we could eat them is both egocentric and wrong.

even the bible says differently. men was allowed to eat meat as he was to weak to resist the craving for it.

if you talk about evolution , so our spices got to the stage that he can no longer depend on other animals for food.

Genesis 9:1-3 says: "Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything."

I like the part "everthing that lives and moves will be food for you". The only thing that has ever grown successfully in a petrie dish is disease.

This reminds me of how Universities are studying how to grow human organs for translplantation. The science is the same, They are able to grow organs such as the heart by putting the living tissue into a matrix in the shape of a heart. The tissue then grows in the shape of the matrix, it acts like a scaffolding.

Some day I think they will be able to grow a lot of living things this way. The Terminator and his human tissue over the robotic skeleton may not be just fiction someday.
I think this is an amazing achievement by scientists. I am currently reading a true story called 'Beautiful' by 'Katie Piper'. She is the victim of an acid attack that left her with nightmare injuries. Her entire face burned! She lost her nose, eyelids, some of her ear, and it damaged her eyes internal organs and skin on most of her body. But with state of the art technology and science they manage to rebuild her face and the grafted skin was encouraged to heal with a new treatment called 'Matriderm' which uses cow collogen to encourage healing and help create soft supple skin. I expect upon asking patients of such miracles which have transformed their life if they think this food option is a good idea, they wouldn't object. No one knows what the future holds? But it everything evolves and changes have to be made :) x

Genesis 9:1-3 says: "Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything."

I like the part "everthing that lives and moves will be food for you". The only thing that has ever grown successfully in a petrie dish is disease.

It's harvesting food like we do with grain. Will you see it the same way when theirs a international famine at hand?
We're looking for ways to survive and people are chopping it.

The truth of the matter is, we're running out of resources, and no one has any real solutions.

yes that what he said after he was shown that man craved meat , it was a concession for weakness.

why the hell not. If the nutritional value is equivalent, I definitely would.:D

i will not eat it and will continue to use TP's team skip protein as my main source of nutrition.

It's inhumane because there NOT humans, stop trying to treat animals as an equal! They were put here for us to eat so we could survive, nothing more. And I've worked at a slaughter house and the regulations are very strict, the animals are killed quickly with no pain or torture of any kind... No offense I just think your ignorant on the subject
My 2cents

Of course animals are put in earth for us to survive, none are arguing that. But at the rate that population is growing, on a scale that no one would have fathomed, and the true cause and effects that it's having on a global scale, this brake through is science is nothing more than a survival instinct, with an approach on how to help humanity.

Also, if you want me to pull down your pants and spank you on the open for with your claim on your EXPERIENCE in slaughter houses and their exact measures to assure safety and their regulations. I could drop a nuke and show you how ignorant you are about something you claim to be rounded in.

I posted nothing about my past, and experiences in my work field through out my life, and yet you say I'm ignorant. For security purposes I'll re-frame from speaking on things I know and where I worked in my lifetime. Know what your talking about before you jump at me with a biased point of view young man.

I have some really juice videos of your slaughter house if you care to see them. You want to open a can of worms on humane, and sanitary conditions?

For other posters, I agree that real meat is always going to be the pure and the way to go, but this was just a really neat approach an a valuable option, and alternative to a already trouble situation that we have at hand.

We have real milk, and even milk like products, all options for the consumer and the growing population, it's just an alternative to what we have now. So you see none are claiming to replace any existing products, it's just measures being looked at and considered.

People need to think rational here and look at the big picture..

Also, I'm a religious man but I'll reframe once more from posting anything on that subject, so I'll suggest many of you shall do the same. Forum rules!

i leanred about it in bio tech and its basically pure protien , no taste or texture, it wheel prob be meal replacment like pro shakes ect, but kool shit

I'm in...but I don't see it happening anytime soon...too often scientists think they are closer to breakthroughs then they truly are

i leanred about it in bio tech and its basically pure protien , no taste or texture, it wheel prob be meal replacment like pro shakes ect, but kool shit

That's exactly all it is at this stage, no texture or flavor they say, but their adding/growing blood vessels to aid in the color and iron taste, and what not. So, it may only grow from here on out. Its farking neat either way I look at it.

I dont think that's what this is, but even if it is if the nutritional value is there and its cheap id be on it

I know I'm in the minority here, but no way. I would not eat this willingly unless there was no other choice. For those of you that would, I have nothing bad to say and the points made about over population etc are all real and valid. My gut tells me no.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws