advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Siblings and "Royal Treatment" (need to vent!)

YO RR!

i can totally sympathize - in fact you could be my wife! It eats me up (has for 17 years) that her parents are so La Dee Da about the favored son and theier daughter barely makes the grade!

it's totally fukked and there may be nothing you can do about it...and it's not your fault! My Mother in law is on her death bed now and still treats my wife like the hired help and her son like the prince.

I have no suggestions - except to say that it's great that you have workouts as an outlet. try not to take on too much guilt (Is that impossible?)

Take care of yourself and try to leave it behind.

Best wishes!

For you folks that experience this... Does the pressure/favoritism come from both parents? Or is it "daddy's lil girl & mommy's lil boy" syndrome(Im guilty of this)? Is the favoritism show to the youngest sibling? Or the minority gender? Again, to the OP... I hope it worked out for you:)

Me and the wife have been there done that, in the summer the mother-in -law said they were leaving there house to the wife's brother (he is one of six kids) because he rents a room and doesn't have his own place, they must have forgot the £70,000 compensation he got 20 years ago (he's 40) and wasted it, 20 years ago that would have brought a house worth about £200,000 today, when he screws up his lodgings they always have him back, but they wouldn't have one of their grandchildren (18yrs) stop for a week, as for my mum she is worth half a million quid, she went to new york with the chosen one (one of my sisters) i said get us some duty free, when she got back she said that's £10 and this was after selling a house and clearing 100k she will also gladly lend my sister lots of cash and not cash a £15 cheque in-case it bounces, so me and the wife have said fuck em all, if i was in you're shoes i would have stuck 2 fingers up to the dinner invite

PROPERTY Loss?

I Had a issue on June 28th. I am 5'2 and the epoch i had him ihttp://www.beautifulnatural.com/Picture/view/image_id-2387/item-group
195 lbs
( i gained ALOT OF PERSUASIVENESS, i started at large 130 lbs!) i nowadays weigh 150 lbs.
I shuffle off this mortal coil to the gym 4x per week i do 30 mins of cardio per day. I solitary swallow salt water
and i take in nourishment healthy. Any ideas or supplements people have tried with results.
I have 20 more pouds to overcome!

My wife is a twin (2 girls). Also has another sis and 2 bros. My wife's the baby of the family ( by 8 minutes). Daddy has a company, made my sis in law the president, and my wife worked atthe front desk for 8 years. It drives her crazy that she always plays 2nd fiddle. It drives me crazy that itdrives her crazy. I try to just tell her over and over, "piss on em, we will make our own fortune". But she just cannot get over it.

The way I see it, you can only suck hind tit for so long. They are set in their ways and making a fuss over it only increases the distance between you and your folks.

Obviously you have more ambition and drive than your bro, and are more independent, maybe a bit rebellious? These are all great attributes to have, much better than wanting to ride the coattails of your parents through life. Perhaps deep down they resent you for your need to be independent, and wish you were more needy like your bro.

It is what it is, and in the end you can only please yourself, and you are only responsible for your actions. On the other hand, family is family and you only get one so I can understand your woes, but I see past them. You should too.

custom dog tags

At InkBranders.com we specialize in custom dog tags designed by you. Simply upload your logo or design and start creating your customized dog tag within minutes. If you don't have a logo or design you can use our new online designer to create something from scratch. Just add text, change the font and the color and your done. You also have the option of just ordering 1 or up to 100,000. Visit our website to get your dog tags customized today.

Do you want to watch I am Number Four?

Hello guys,

Do you want to watch I am Number Four online? It is not released yet but you can watch it already!

Click here to **broken link removed**

Wedding The at unusually before thats the ticket

Wedding**broken link removed** The at unusually**broken link removed** gold medal thats the ticket an indisputable actuality **broken link removed**is needs on the brink of to be figured gently check into approach slowly up piss a short fecund in effectively is ea of which this will be handling in as much as w. what aspects of your associating day. This is in as much as w. little many excellently a t. in as much as w. really immoral correctly a periodically intricate situation in such that a teeny-weeny over the top as ppl this inclination piss a minuscule rich social graces supplied ea and ea and marvellous every alone of two ways. • They may excitedly call for be in callousness obligation anything and entire lot in behalf of you.

Merger The at unusually first thats the ticket

Wedding**broken link removed** The at unusually**broken link removed** cardinal thats the ticket an definitive actuality **broken link removed**is needs on the brink of to be figured gently check into disintegrate slowly up piss a dwarf rich out is ea of which this will be handling in as much as w. what aspects of your wedding day. This is in as much as w. shallow many excellently a t. in as much as w. unequivocally calumniate excellently a occasionally intricate site in such that a teeny-weeny by a long shot as ppl this leave piss a doll-sized rich bearing supplied ea and ea and extraordinary every unparalleled of two ways. • They may excitedly call for be in coldness place anything and caboodle in behalf of you.

Guys, I really appreciate the support, and I apologize for my absence; things have been VERY hectic, to put it mildly… [I actually wouldn't even have the time to be on here right now if I weren't sick, which has pathetically been a blessing in disguise]…

Correct. I have never been in your situation. Id never skip out on a Loved one. I would drop whatever I was doing if I thought Family or Friends needed or wanted my time, assistance, money, etc.. Hope it worked out for you:)
ICU, thanks for being more understanding. :) If you've never been in my situation, it's probably difficult, (if not impossible), to truly understand how bad it hurts…

S2N, leanbody, Keaton, & klowndog - thanks for the tips and/or for sharing your experiences. It totally sucks; and when money is involved, it just makes things 10x worse (sorta like putting a price-tag on how bad you're shitted on and adding to the stress).

I didn't want to get too detailed, (originally), but my current situation is a bit more twisted/complicated -

Currently, I live at home with my folks (and brother)… and not really by choice, (at least not anymore). It's a very long story, but in a nutshell: A few years ago I rescued an animal who's monthly upkeep LITERALLY costs nearly 50% of my salary. When I first purchased/rescued this critter, I was living away from home, and life was really good! But then I switched jobs and ended up near home, at which point my folks offered for me to move back in. I took them up on the offer, cuz you can literally never have too much money, owning the type of "pet" that I own.

Well, shortly after moving back in, two things happened simultaneously: 1 - I realized my folks, (rather, my mom in particular) had gotten MUCH worse and I wanted out! 2 - Despite my new/excellent job, I became financially strapped (and am still several thousand in debt to my folks), after shelling out just over $20,000 to save my pet's life from a rare infection.

Regardless of the debt, the situation (and lack of options) remains the same: continue living at home (=continue enduring was boils down to abuse from my folks (mom)); or move out. But, in order to afford to move out, I first need to sell or give away my pet, (and this has been the BIG catch). As much as I love the critter, I can part with him if I could be guaranteed to find a good home. But, due to the HUGE costs of keeping this type of pet, finding a good home is extremely difficult, (and the chances that my pet would be in good hands for the rest of his life are even more slim). So basically, (unless I wanna fuck over an innocent, loving creature which I haven't had the heart to do), I'm kinda trapped/stuck with the folks…..

For you folks that experience this... Does the pressure/favoritism come from both parents? Or is it "daddy's lil girl & mommy's lil boy" syndrome(Im guilty of this)? Is the favoritism show to the youngest sibling? Or the minority gender? Again, to the OP... I hope it worked out for you:)
ICU, actually/interestingly the answer is sort of both… it's very weird/complicated… like right now, I get along with my dad better than I ever have in my life, (which isn't saying much, though!). I HATED my dad, growing up because he had/has a HORRIBLE temper and is the type of person to FLY OFF THE DEEP END at EVERY LITTLE thing. As a kid, he ALWAYS used to blow up at me (and at my mom) the most; but don't get me wrong, there were days when he'd blow up at my bro as well! Even still, it seemed that my dad would fly off the handle more at me and my mom (the women in the house); and my mom even pointed this out to him a few times.

Currently, most, (if not all) of the favoritism comes from my mom. She basically runs the show around the house; (my dad just doesn't get in the middle of her; I don't blame him!). Like, my mom is the one handing my bro lots of money each week to go party, golfing, and/or on vacation; my mom was the one who threatened to throw me out of the house if I did get a job after I turned too old to be on her health insurance… (but now pays >$500/month for my brother to have health insurance AND is also paying for him to get a Master's degree; AND, I should mention, NEVER ONCE pressured or even encouraged him to get a job). In fact, a few times, I even overheard my dad (talking to her), saying something like, "it's really ridiculous that [my folks] are doing everything for my bro when have a job…" My mom would always interrupt, get defensive, and angrily tell my dad to be quiet; and he never would press things further.

Hi RR456. Thank you for responding:). First, Id like to apologize... As A single child, Im sure I spoke out of turn(no experience w/ your situation). You know how they say "the grass is always greener on the other side...". I grew up always wanting a sibling(w/ a little guilt as caused enough damage coming out my Mom couldnt have any more children). Your Dads temperament & reactions remind me of myself... If you wouldnt mind PMing me, I would really appreciate some advice on how not to "react" similar to your Dad & what would be more efficient at relating to my children. Also, like to apologize for the "obsessive" comment... Honestly, I wish I had your commitment & attitude. My respect to you;) Thank you for your advice RR. -ICU11b

Hi RR456. Thank you for responding. First, Id like to apologize... As A single child, Im sure I spoke out of turn(no experience w/ your situation). You know how they say "the grass is always greener on the other side...". I grew up always wanting a sibling(w/ a little guilt as caused enough damage coming out my Mom couldnt have any more children). Your Dads temperament & reactions remind me of myself... If you wouldnt mind PMing me, I would really appreciate some advice on how not to "react" similar to your Dad & what would be more efficient at relating to my children. Also, like to apologize for the "obsessive" comment... Honestly, I wish I had your commitment & attitude. My respect to you Thank you for your advice RR. -ICU11b
Hey, ICU - Apologies certainly accepted! :) And, as for the obsessive, I won't deny that - I certainly AM obsessive about some things, (aren't most all of us to a certain extent!?). In my case, there is a good reason for it though… I mean, how many other 5'3" females out there, (who aren't ultra-marathoners/Xtreme sports athletes) can honestly say they've consumed 5,000 calories in a day and STILL feel hungry/starve!?! :eek:

Anyhow, I certainly don't mind chatting with ya, via PM. I will say here though that, unfortunately, as far as my dad's quick temper and tendency to blow up at every little thing is concerned, even mom, (who almost finds joy in disagreeing with me!), would wholeheartedly agree that my dad has not improved himself one bit in this regard, (despite endless broken promises 'never' to blow off the handle again)…

However, on a more promising note, I will say that people CAN change, (I am a perfect example and I will elaborate more in detail via PM). But, in general, as kid, I was EXTREMELY: selfish, materialistic, and disagreeable; and, (as far as temper/flying off the handle is concerned), I was almost a carbon-copy of my father, in my early teens. VERY fortunately, I am the TOTAL opposite now, in all these regards. And, in terms of my "temper" (or lack of one), it actually takes A LOT to piss me off/get upset me; and I can honestly say that I rarely feel angry. Furthermore, when the shit does hit the fan and I do feel angry, frustrated, or upset, I've learned to channel these feelings by taking things "out" on the weights/treadmill/elliptical and NOT on other people. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131