over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Soo I love to smoke always have, and drink tequila Patron anejo I prefer but that's for another thread.
I'll go a year maybe then I'll smoke for maybe 3 months I don't get addicted stopping is not a problem cigars mostly macanudos I like best but the ones I like are $10ea
Lately it's been cigarettes and I stumbled upon the best darn cigarettes I have ever had. Marlborough southern cut man they are soo smooth no nasty after tastes and they don't even leave the typical odor on your clothing or in your vehicle!
Just wondering how many of you guys have the same vice's?

idk about smoking..

but sometimes ill take an extra 10mg of dbol when im sure no one is watching

I like the occasional cigar. Mostly Acid cigars myself. As for cigs I use to smoke but it really started to make simple tasks a bit harder. I quit putting any smoke in my lungs. I'm not completely free of my vices yet as you can see in that other thread. I still chew and really enjoy it but it's the next and last bad habit I plan to cut out next before it gets the best of me. Unfortunately some of these things which we enjoy so much can have serious impacts on our health down the road not too mention what it might do to our current goals.

I Smoke pot almost every night lol

Can't function during the day with it. But night time to sleep, no problem.

Cig smoker here. Sure does help when dieting haha. Not trying to quit either, I just like to smoke. I'm sure I'll regret it in the future but maybe not.

Every big bber I know is a pothead lol

Smoked for 18 years..... cigarettes killed my old man.... best thing I EVER did was quit...... NOTHING good comes from it.... I feel sorry for people that can't shake that vice.

Smoked for 18 years..... cigarettes killed my old man.... best thing I EVER did was quit...... NOTHING good comes from it.... I feel sorry for people that can't shake that vice.

I keep trying.. And failing to quick.. Quit and opiate and alcohol addiction..but I can't shake cigs

I watched my Mom die in Hospice from lung cancer caused by smoking.

I actually think cig should be $30+ a pack, with the extra cost going
directly R&D to cancer research.

I would love to ram into the car in front of me at a stop sign who's
second hand smoke I have to smell.

So, my opinion of smokers is nothing short of stupidity.

-MT

Stop Smoking with Laser Concept Treatment Centers

Best money i've EVER spent in my life..... this is coming from a guy who ATE cigarettes..... 18 years.... 10+ years smoking 2 packs a day of Reds... after the session I never touched a cigarette again. Quit Memorial Day weekend 2005..... actually after I quit I began lifting..... and here I am today... I went with my old man.... I quit.... he didn't ... most he could do was 5 weeks.... smoker of 50+ years.... just couldn't do it.... maybe if he did he'd be around today.

:confused::confused::confused:

RG do it brother.....

Last edited:
I'm a big smoker, 2 packs reds unless I'm drinking then even more.
Funny, because I am the biggest well developed Man around people think I eat chicken and rice all day,
You should see the look on there faces
If they only seen what I eat. lol

Stupidity is doing everything to be perfectly healthy and Die anyway...

I switched to cigars to stop smoking cigarettes and it worked. I can't even stand second hand smoke of cigarettes anymore. I can smell all the chemicals.
Now I'm addicted to smoking cigars. :D
I want to quit so bad... I shouldn't be smoking at my age. I hate it. Horrible habit.
I quit smoking totally years ago. I quit for 4 years.. I had a real long drive 18hrs.. Im nodding like a bitch. So I got this bright idea to buy a pack of cigs to keep me awake and there I go addicted again just like that.
Actually I was just looking up cinnamon tooth picks. I haven't seen them in awhile but that's how I quit last time with those flavored tooth picks.

Last edited:
cigarettes man. Toughest thing to shake the fuck off. i can still ball up in basketball, still a super avid scuba diver, still get my racquetball games in with the old geezers. But just love me my cigs man:cool::cool::cool:

I can't blame some of the older guys for smoking as it used to be marketed as healthy and the thing to do. My dad smoked from the age of about 12 to about 60. He quit for about 5 years but I suspect he has started smoking again but is hiding it because he feels ashamed. It's a horrible habit and I can't stand the smell. I used to smoke a little and cigars too but I don't touch anything now. My gf sometimes smokes and the smell is off putting. Everyone can do what they want but I personally don't see the point unless you are addicted. People are a bit silly to take up smoking now as it's not like they don't know the risks.

Not sure about the laws in the US but in the UK they banned smoking in public places (indoors or even for things like bus shelters). One thing I did notice whenever I went to the clubs it would stink of BO since there was no smoke to mask the smell :eek:

I only drink a few times per year now but you can bet I make up for it when I do :D

My father died of emphysema from smoking at 75 years old. He just couldn't quit, even while he was on an oxygen tank to breathe. His 4 siblings are nearly 90 years old and are all still alive because they quit while they were ahead. I've never tried a cigarette ever in my life, even when I was being teased and had smoke blown on my face in the park as a teenager when all the other kids were smoking and I wasn't.

when I was 7, my dad bought me a cigar and told me to inhale

his dad did the same to him...lol

Makes you smell like a poor homeless person...no matter how fancy the clothes non smokers almost always view smokers as dirty

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear