over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soon this will be the U.S.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess it's the latter.

BC

Hm.. so the manager of a grocery store who sits inside a nice air conditioned office all day making schedules and watching employees works harder than the guy outisde all summer pushing carts in 120 degree heat for 8 hours a day? That's a pretty funny idea of "working hard" i'd say ;)

No I don't have the time to worry about others children. And lets be honest, chances are stupid people are gonna produce stupid kids who grow up with the same ethics and morals as their parents. So instead of continuing the cycle how about we let them fail. That's right let them live like animals or end up in prison. You are right that it would cost too much to feed and house them in prison, but who said that prison had to be so nice and expensive? The intelligent hard working people in the US need to stop carrying those who don't want to work hard

WELL SAID!!! Scrapper13 I agree completely. Why are we FORCED to deal with their fuck ups? Their kids will just become trash like them. Man up for your actions or don't EXPECT to be taken care of.

Jamez do everyone a favor and STFU already.......please!!

WELL SAID!!! Scrapper13 I agree completely. Why are we FORCED to deal with their fuck ups? Their kids will just become trash like them. Man up for your actions or don't EXPECT to be taken care of.

Jamez do everyone a favor and STFU already.......please!!

ok i'll let all the whiners go back to their pity party ;)

ok i'll let all the whiners go back to their pity party ;)

Actually your kind of fun, you stir the pot!:D Some of your points I agree, however abortion will not solve this problem. It is higher up the food chain and ignorance, that need to be corrected.

You don't have time worry about others children and want to let them fail... yet you have time to worry about them getting an abortion and stopping the problem from happening.

Where do you ppl come from? Do you have a college education?

Prison is "so nice"? Do you know how many assaults, rapes and murders take place in prison every year?

Yep.....Confirmed. Definitely the latter.

BC

Welfare program in the United States! You get, money on a visa check card that can be used for ANYHTHING, from food to cigarretts, you get 100% medical coverage anywhere you go. no referrals, no copays, no deductibles. And you get first crack at any new home the government builds in the name of public welfare sector living. Basically new houses they build for the welfare folks! All a form of "benefits". And the tax payer, pays for it all!

One thing that used to really piss me off when I was younger is how nice though new low income housing is. The apartments they would get were a lot nicer and larger than what I used to rent and I was having to pay 2x what they did. The low income housing they had would be really nice for a few years, but after about 5-10 yrs when those animals got done living there, it would be trashed inside. I saw quite a few of them when I was working as a collector/repo man.

Actually your kind of fun, you stir the pot!:D Some of your points I agree, however abortion will not solve this problem. It is higher up the food chain and ignorance, that need to be corrected.

I really don't see where the line of thinking comes from. He believes in personal responsiblity.. people do the right thing.. blah blah. yea those are great ideas i'm sure we can all agree on.. but that's not reality that's a fantasy.

I asked for a solution and nobody seems to be coming up with any? These people are going to keep having kids.. so what are we going to do?

Not help because we can't be bothered with it, we're so greedy we need all our hard earned money. But don't mention the consequences of letting millions of people start straving and going homeless.. like crime, and all the new money that has to be spent dealing with it... nope in our little fantasy we pay no taxes for anything and society never falls apart.. and anyone who works hard gets a big house and lots of toys lol ;)

It's easy to criticize.. not so easy to come up with a better plan!

Anyone making $80-100k a year for any amount of time should have enough education and brains not to blow it all and save some of it for a rainy day. Then they wouldn't need to go on unemployemnt ;)

So true! About 2 years ago my wife lost her job and she is our only income. She was payed a serverance package and so she had a full 6 months of pay that we got. One of her coworkers also lost his job and got severance. One day she mentioned to me how she should collect unemployment becauce the other guy that lost his job was doing it. So I guess youre allowed to legally do this, get enemployment while youre getting severance pay. Anyhow, I said no dont do it thats bullshit. Luckily she found a job within 2 months. To me what that guy did was really dishonest and bullshit. I couldnt bring myself to accept money like that. It was pretty darn good money too, thousands a month.

I really don't see where the line of thinking comes from. He believes in personal responsiblity.. people do the right thing.. blah blah. yea those are great ideas i'm sure we can all agree on.. but that's not reality that's a fantasy.

I asked for a solution and nobody seems to be coming up with any? These people are going to keep having kids.. so what are we going to do?

Not help because we can't be bothered with it, we're so greedy we need all our hard earned money. But don't mention the consequences of letting millions of people start straving and going homeless.. like crime, and all the new money that has to be spent dealing with it... nope in our little fantasy we pay no taxes for anything and society never falls apart.. and anyone who works hard gets a big house and lots of toys lol ;)

Why must we support them? The solution should be to tighten the rules and um I don’t know actually fucking enforce them! Stop being so sissy and make GROWN ASS PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for their actions. Jamez you just encourage this behavior obviously. How is helping them giving them handouts all the time? How is helping them giving them cars and houses they didn’t earn? How is helping them making it okay to keep having kids? You don’t have a solution either your just a dumbass trying to sound smart. WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAY CHAMP?? We are all waiting for smart Jamez that loves to create no punishments for bad choices and give them money when they have another crack baby they cant raise. Whats your gameplay chief??????? I'd love to hear this crock of shit LMAO.

I swear people that think like you are why we are a nation of lazy people...Are you on welfare?

Where do you ppl come from? Do you have a college education?

Prison is "so nice"? Do you know how many assaults, rapes and murders take place in prison every year?
To answer your questions...Yes I have a masters degree from a well respected private university. And about the assaults, rapes and murders...far too few. It is prison it should be horrible. First off i believe that murderers should all be executed, that would save a lot of money right off the bat. And I'm sure you can come up with some stupid stat that shows executing a criminal is actually more expensive than life in prison and what not...that could be easily fixed. And for the rest of the prisoners...put them to work for the benefit of society doing manual labor, saving the government billions. Question for you now, why are you so concerned with violence in prisons? I say give them shanks and let them kill each other.

Why must we support them? The solution should be to tighten the rules and um I don’t know actually fucking enforce them! Stop being so sissy and make GROWN ASS PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for their actions. Jamez you just encourage this behavior obviously. How is helping them giving them handouts all the time? How is helping them giving them cars and houses they didn’t earn? How is helping them making it okay to keep having kids? You don’t have a solution either your just a dumbass trying to sound smart. WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAY CHAMP?? We are all waiting for smart Jamez that loves to create no punishments for bad choices and give them money when they have another crack baby they cant raise. Whats your gameplay chief??????? I'd love to hear this crock of shit LMAO.

I swear people that think like you are why we are a nation of lazy people...Are you on welfare?

1. Why must we support them?
We don't have to. Are you ready to face those consequences?

2. How is helping them giving them cars and houses they didn’t earn?
Please show me where somone was given a house and car? Or is that just something you're making up?

3. WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAY CHAMP??
As I already said.. Don't allow them to have any kids. Allow them to abort. Take them away. Altho that also creates it's own problems... that we still have to pay for.

BTW.. I've never been on welfare. I've been employed and working since I was 16 (ten years now). I make more than the national average.. and pay taxes. Are you part of the 50% of the country who does? ;)

To answer your questions...Yes I have a masters degree from a well respected private university. And about the assaults, rapes and murders...far too few. It is prison it should be horrible. First off i believe that murderers should all be executed, that would save a lot of money right off the bat. And I'm sure you can come up with some stupid stat that shows executing a criminal is actually more expensive than life in prison and what not...that could be easily fixed. And for the rest of the prisoners...put them to work for the benefit of society doing manual labor, saving the government billions. Question for you now, why are you so concerned with violence in prisons? I say give them shanks and let them kill each other.

How are you going to make capital punishment less expensive? All the cost comes from the trials. You're suggesting we forget about human rights and start executing people who could be innocent? Sounds like a great solution. I hope you're never on trial for a crime you didn't commit. ;)

Scrapper13

OH!!! You brute! You beast! You're nothing but a Neanderthal Scrapper! Where is your compassion!!!!!!!:D

BC

Last edited:
1. Why must we support them?
We don't have to. Are you ready to face those consequences?

2. How is helping them giving them cars and houses they didn’t earn?
Please show me where somone was given a house and car? Or is that just something you're making up?

3. WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAY CHAMP??
As I already said.. Don't allow them to have any kids. Allow them to abort. Take them away. Altho that also creates it's own problems... that we still have to pay for.

BTW.. I've never been on welfare. I've been employed and working since I was 16 (ten years now). I make more than the national average.. and pay taxes. Are you part of the 50% of the country who does? ;)

Look I’m not an idiot or a fanatical person I understand nothing being discussed on this forum will alter anything. I’m just worn-out from being let down by people in general. Guess I expect more from people than they want for themselves….Peace guys I’m down with this depressing ass thread.

Jamez I understand some of your points...Its just said that people don't want to better themselves.

Jamez I understand some of your points...Its just said that people don't want to better themselves.

Yes, yes it is. I hate looking at my paycheck every two weeks and seeing all that money going to Social security, medicare, and gov taxes.. 30% of what I EARNED is taken and spent on alot of things I disagree strongly with..

Instead of sitting around talking about how great everyone SHOULD be.. we should be talking about reality and solutions to make it better... we live in a SOCIETY and we have to make compromises to keep society working and safe.

Excuse me? Where is your plan? Killing babies? Great solution to a problem. Aren't you the same guy who thinks the Catholics are responsible for Aids in Africa? LMAO:D It is a behavior problem and will never get corrected by stopping babies or people from reproducing. It is sort of like the pedophile, you castrate him to correct his thinking.:rolleyes: That is how you think? WRONG! He will still molest kids. You talk about people being greedy, WHY? They have more then you? BOO HOO! Liberals think that way, Let the hard worker work to support the ones who have not. Some people don't want to work and want to be homeless, or it is brought on by drugs or alcohol. You got it, a behavior problem. By the way mastermind, You having came up with a solution, only arguements.

Yes, yes it is. I hate looking at my paycheck every two weeks and seeing all that money going to Social security, medicare, and gov taxes.. 30% of what I EARNED is taken and spent on alot of things I disagree strongly with..

Instead of sitting around talking about how great everyone SHOULD be.. we should be talking about reality and solutions to make it better... we live in a SOCIETY and we have to make compromises to keep society working and safe.

Well the national average is 34%, so you are doing good for yourself. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity