over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stallone's son found dead....

How very sad for Sly. I will keep him in my thoughts.

That really sucks! :(

whoa. i feel quite bad for sly. hope he does ok with the loss of his son. hate to see this, and any parent that loses a child so young

What a shame, prayers for him and his family.

What's an even bigger shame is it was fucking prescription drugs...

Awe man that is terrible. Sly is just such a cool guy. Heart goes out to him.
He is in the middle of many parents worst nightmare. May his son rest in peace. Thanks, T

I hate to point fingers at this time, but rx overdose many times is a direct result of absent parents - especially in cases like these. I hate to see it but Sly has no one to blame but himself - if he was closer to his son this probably wouldn't have happened. And yes I have a son with whom I am very close.
What a stupid fucking comment.

I hate to point fingers at this time, but rx overdose many times is a direct result of absent parents - especially in cases like these. I hate to see it but Sly has no one to blame but himself - if he was closer to his son this probably wouldn't have happened. And yes I have a son with whom I am very close.

Your post is completely classless! Shut your mouth until the facts come out about the death of Sage. You do not know the specifics of this event nor do you have all the information at hand. Making generalizations about something you know very little about is ignorant at best, pathetic at worst. I don't care how many children you have. Wow, what an awful 5th post on your behalf. :banghead:

RIP Sage Stallone and my condolences to Sly and his family!!

Yeah cause a 30 year old should still have there ass wiped by his dad. What a fucking joke.

WOW!!! You are a piece of work, way to join the board.

RIP to Slys son and prayers out to the whole family to get through this rough time.

YEAH welcome to the board Iapenis.:naughty:

Jesus Christ I dont even know how you can write some stupid shit like that :mad:

Some of us here know first hand that the only person who can save themselves from drug addiction is the person themselves. Everyone else just needs to be available as a resource, however no person is ever "forced" to be get their act together. The person has to want it at some level.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear