over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stallone's son found dead....

I hate to point fingers at this time, but rx overdose many times is a direct result of absent parents - especially in cases like these. I hate to see it but Sly has no one to blame but himself - if he was closer to his son this probably wouldn't have happened. And yes I have a son with whom I am very close.

arent you a saint. keep your bs comments like this to yourself. i see u are new here, so if you hate to do something, everyone around here hates it too

Prayers go out to Sly and his family. A father burying his son is against the natural order, always a tragedy. RIP

I hate to point fingers at this time, but rx overdose many times is a direct result of absent parents - especially in cases like these. I hate to see it but Sly has no one to blame but himself - if he was closer to his son this probably wouldn't have happened. And yes I have a son with whom I am very close.

You fucking idiot. You haven't a clue what caused his use. It could be anything. But that is besides the point. I am very sorry to hear this. No one should ever lose a son. I hate to point fingers too... actually I won't bother writing that. People like you are oblivious to the right action.

My best wishes go out to Sly and his family and I hope Michael Clarke Duncan recovers well.

I love my children more than life itself as most fathers do. I could not imagine having to outlive them. My thoughts and prayers are with Sly and all of Sages family and friends.

I fill bad for all of his family and his son.Its to bad this kind of thing has to happen.

By your comments, should we all assume you were close with the family and know the intimate details of their relationship:confused::rolleyes:

Dude this comment deserves an ass kicking. You dont know their situation so just sit behind your little computer and stfu.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

such ashame, just read it again. sly always was the man! hope he deals with this ok

May God or karma have mercy on you. You can not save an adult from themself. The fact that you would make that statement shows what an unfeeling unenlightened person you are. I have a son that has issues that make me fear often for his life. I had an incident about a year and a half ago
that had me waiting by the phone feeling for sure inside that I had seen my son alive for the last time a few hours prior. Let me tell you it is beyond a horrible feeling. I was blessed and my son came to me about 6 hrs later very badly self mutilated. Naturally I blamed myself but came to an understanding
with myself that love and and self responsibilty as an adult are as seperated as two issues can be. I do not wish you any harm nor your son.
I will say casting a stone at another on which you have no reason is a bad bad thing to do. I hope you have not put the whammy on your boy.
Hopefully there is more to you as a man and a father that you may rethink that statement. Good luck as you may have used all yours up at this point.
Thanks, T

Cause of death is irrelevant as no one wants to out live there children .
I only can imagine that Sly is heartbroken .
Maybe he has grand kids to keep his spirits up .

Omg you are so fucking right!!! It's totally my parents fault I decided to do heroin and smoke crack and ruin everything on my life! Fuck I can't believe I've been taking responsibility for my actions for so long :rolleyes: if only me and my father were closer :( lol. What a fucking douche you are. You probably don't know half the shit your son does.

Bro...there could've been a million an one reasons why he chose to use prescription drugs, so for you to flat-out blame Sly for his son's death at 36 years old is immature and ignorant. Not trying to be harsh, but that comment just wasn't cool.

I have to wonder how old your son is because I will tell you that when a kid reaches a certain age they do what they want to do no matter what. Nothing a 36 year old person does can be placed at their parents feet, hell I was doing shit at 15 years old that was insane and it wasn't because my dad was a bad dad it was just because I was going to do what I wanted and I didn't care who said what about it. If your son is young now you will realise this when he hits his teenage years, hopefully you don't have to go through anything like sly is going through.

Back on topic guys......

This is a horrible thing for anyone to have to go through. Every parent out there knows that feeling of fear every time your children are not with you, a fear only another parent can understand. The thought of one of my kids going before me scares me more than anything else I can think of, no parent should ever have to bury their child.

Jesus Christ I dont even know how you can write some stupid shit like that :mad:

Some People are just fucking HEARTLESS I guess if his kid OD then he is too blame as well for not being close to his kid???:banghead: Adults make choices to do what they are going to do you cannot always point a finger at a parent. RIP SAGE

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear