over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The carnivore diet

Is diahrreah phase a guaranteed phase of carnivore? I’ve heard many say they get wicked diahrreah at some point in the beginning which has kept me at keto but not 100% meat.

Is diahrreah phase a guaranteed phase of carnivore? I’ve heard many say they get wicked diahrreah at some point in the beginning which has kept me at keto but not 100% meat.
It was for me. I mean I stayed near a toilet during those first couple weeks it was bad.

It was for me. I mean I stayed near a toilet during those first couple weeks it was bad.
Fuuuck thanks for info I just can’t do that with a pregnant wife and an 18 month old baby.

Fuuuck thanks for info I just can’t do that with a pregnant wife and an 18 month old baby.
Yeah. It's like there's no more fiber in your bowels to keep things thick and in tact. Combined with the increased fat intake.
Probably one of the reasons why ones stomach flattens out so much in the first 30 days.

Yeah. It's like there's no more fiber in your bowels to keep things thick and in tact. Combined with the increased fat intake.
Probably one of the reasons why ones stomach flattens out so much in the first 30 days.
Flat stomach due to the watery poops?

MS

Flat stomach due to the watery poops?

MS
Flatter stomach due to less fiber and other shit just accumulating in your bowels/intestines.
If youre a straight up fat fuck, then of course this doesn't apply.
But if youre low teens youre stomach will not have as much poof to it.

Flatter stomach due to less fiber and other shit just accumulating in your bowels/intestines.
If youre a straight up fat fuck, then of course this doesn't apply.
But if youre low teens youre stomach will not have as much poof to it.
My understanding was that more fiber consumption better? It cleans out your insides?

MS

Not at all, I had like one watery poop the first day and was fine afterwards. Its literally just gallbladder not being able to handle the fat, while some get constipated from lack of fibre. Its a weird dichotomy.

Carnivore was a solid reset for the palette, I'll definitely be implementing these after holiday breaks or even after diets to slow down rebound fat gains.

I’m predominantly meat eggs raw dairy and fruit with some sweet and white potatoes.

So then if you are subsiding off of lean vension, top sirloin, and chicken breast the fat would be less and the diarrhea potentially mitigated? I know I’d still need omegas and MCTs But without the animal fat the impact possibly lessened?

I’m predominantly meat eggs raw dairy and fruit with some sweet and white potatoes.
My diet for prep which I’m about to start again is vision, beef, venison, chicken breast, rice and sweet potatoes. Rotating those carbs in and out on 3-4 day cycles once I get really going. Initially though I’ll leave rice in there but I’ve never dropped the broccoli (sometimes califlower or asparagus, I keep cruciferious veggies in there) which I know carnivore is no veggies-I wonder if it is superior to drop the broccoli. I shit 3 times a day so there’s no build up of food. I can drink a blue amino drink with breakfast and my last shit of the day will come out blue/green so nothing is moving slow per say.

Tried it and bloodwork was not so hot and I didn't feel great. Not terrible...but not my best. The thing I like is you can use this as an elimination diet and then add things back in. I eat way more fruit now. As soon as I started adding in about a pound of fruit a day (dark berries, watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, etc. etc.) of various kinds I felt so much better and my bloodwork improved. Also potatoes, and I love veggies.

Doing carnivore was nice because it was a total reset then I added one thing at a time back in. I started with fruit and immediately felt better, then potatoes. I don't really get gastric distress from any food so it was all about overall well being and performance analysis for me.

I've settled on a more moderate approach (which doesn't it always seem in life somewhere in the middle ends up being the best approach...). I keep my carbs around 150-250 a day except for one very high day. Most of my food is lean meat with a general emphasis on beef and steak (probably 60% of my meat intake), eggs, veggies, fruit and potatoes. I missed roasting veggies way too much and the more veggies and fruit I add in, my bloods just get better and better.

Tried it and bloodwork was not so hot and I didn't feel great. Not terrible...but not my best. The thing I like is you can use this as an elimination diet and then add things back in. I eat way more fruit now. As soon as I started adding in about a pound of fruit a day (dark berries, watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, etc. etc.) of various kinds I felt so much better and my bloodwork improved. Also potatoes, and I love veggies.

Doing carnivore was nice because it was a total reset then I added one thing at a time back in. I started with fruit and immediately felt better, then potatoes. I don't really get gastric distress from any food so it was all about overall well being and performance analysis for me.

I've settled on a more moderate approach (which doesn't it always seem in life somewhere in the middle ends up being the best approach...). I keep my carbs around 150-250 a day except for one very high day. Most of my food is lean meat with a general emphasis on beef and steak (probably 60% of my meat intake), eggs, veggies, fruit and potatoes. I missed roasting veggies way too much and the more veggies and fruit I add in, my bloods just get better and better.
People start a carnivore or ketogenic diet and say they feel bad....well YEAH! you have been running off of glucose for probably your entire life so your body may not be that efficient at running off fat for primary fuel. You are not going to feel great until your body has adjusted to the fuel switch and become better at utilizing fat for fuel.

People start a carnivore or ketogenic diet and say they feel bad....well YEAH! you have been running off of glucose for probably your entire life so your body may not be that efficient at running off fat for primary fuel. You are not going to feel great until your body has adjusted to the fuel switch and become better at utilizing fat for fuel.
Yea in my experience going keto takes about 2 weeks for me to switch over and then I feel good and oddly light on my feet, even if I just have only lost a few pounds I feel more nimble. Then if I have a cheat day I literally will eat sleep eat all day the carbs are like tranquilizers, I do this to help maintain insulin sensitivity and keep metabolic rate up at least that’s my intent and it works for me.

So then if you are subsiding off of lean vension, top sirloin, and chicken breast the fat would be less and the diarrhea potentially mitigated? I know I’d still need omegas and MCTs But without the animal fat the impact possibly lessened?
The transition from keto to carnivore isn't bad at all. I'm 90% carnivore, I'll eat fermented vegetables and a little kale now, they'll make me runny sometimes. Around races I'll do a little bit of carbs because I'm in zone 3+ a lot.

The transition from keto to carnivore isn't bad at all. I'm 90% carnivore, I'll eat fermented vegetables and a little kale now, they'll make me runny sometimes. Around races I'll do a little bit of carbs because I'm in zone 3+ a lot.
Runny ain’t bad uncontrollable diahrreah isn’t, you think keeping the kale in is better than carnivore? I know some people do it like whole 30 and add foods back in I just don’t see kale or broccoli affecting blood sugar or fat loss but I am considering carnivore bc I haven’t so I don’t know for sure

Runny ain’t bad uncontrollable diahrreah isn’t, you think keeping the kale in is better than carnivore? I know some people do it like whole 30 and add foods back in I just don’t see kale or broccoli affecting blood sugar or fat loss but I am considering carnivore bc I haven’t so I don’t know for sure
I just missed something green and added it back in. The idea behind carnivore other than an elimination diet is plants aren't healthy because they're toxic. But the antioxidants we get from them half the time is a reaction to these toxins. So a little IMHO is good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131