over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

For anyone interested, bodybuilding.com has a sale on Dymatize Pre.

I’ve pretty much used exclusively Excelsior for the long couple years. Needed to change it up and found this one. Should arrive in a day or two. Looks fun.

I’ve pretty much used exclusively Excelsior for the long couple years. Needed to change it up and found this one. Should arrive in a day or two. Looks fun.

Have you been using Excelsior without any breaks? How many times a week?

You guys almost scare me wanting to try this stuff. A 200mg caffeine tab plus sodium is hardcore for me, right now. I still want to try Excelsior, but I honestly think about a 1/4 dose will do it. Might actually be a good value lol

Shoot, man. About 2 years now. Only breaks were when I would forget to order it and have to wait 3-5 days

haha..Do you usually use 1 scoop? By using it a few times weekly I would mostly think one would develop a tolerance and would need to increase the dose.

Looks good

Curious why they don't use actual Tryptophan as opposed to the 5-hydroxy version

I would guess a couple of reasons:
Some people still remember the reputation and tryptophan ban from tainted products killing people in I believe the 1990's. It had NOTHING to do with tryptophan and everything to do with shoddy manufacturing.

While 5-htp is not cheaper on a mg per mg basis it is cheaper per dose vs tryptophan. Finally, it takes up less space although in a powder that should not have been a huge concern but who knows.

haha..Do you usually use 1 scoop? By using it a few times weekly I would mostly think one would develop a tolerance and would need to increase the dose.

When I first started the label said 1-2 scoops. Never exceed 2.
Being the limit pusher I started at 2 scoops. Now I usually use 1.5

When I first started the label said 1-2 scoops. Never exceed 2.
Being the limit pusher I started at 2 scoops. Now I usually use 1.5

Yes the label used to state that and it's crazy to me. I top out at 1.5 scoops. Even 1.5 scoops is crazy strong for me and I can take other products with 300mg dmha and 400mg caffeine (etc) with no problems. Can you imagine how many guys read that original label and thought yeah I can take a bit of caffeine so they started at 2 scoops thinking this will be good. The feeling they must have felt when the 2 scoops first hit... some are still probably waiting to come back down now :eek::D

You guys almost scare me wanting to try this stuff. A 200mg caffeine tab plus sodium is hardcore for me, right now. I still want to try Excelsior, but I honestly think about a 1/4 dose will do it. Might actually be a good value lol

I would love you to get it and try 1/2 scoop 1st day and report back to us. As you state at such a low dose it would work out value for money :D

Tomorrow I will be using 2 caps of hydrazine for my preworkout. I am training legs so can't think of a better day to try it again. Today I received a fatburner I will be using as my new preworkout that has a very good reputation. It's called Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports. I have also been experimenting with Naughty Boy Lifestyle Menace recently and more on that later.

Can you guys recommend something against mental fatigue?
I usually take 400-600mg of caffeine 30-40min before workouts and sometimes chew on some nicotine gum. I usually workout 9-10 am. I try to take 1 restday every third day.

I also take citrulline malate, beta alanine and taurine.

Tomorrow I will be using 2 caps of hydrazine for my preworkout. I am training legs so can't think of a better day to try it again.

Hydrazine worked but it was rather mild for me. I liked it though, definitely. Girlfriend tried one cap and thought it was real good, good focus but not overwhelming as far as stimulant effects.

I gave a cap to three dudes at work who complained of being tired. Two of them said they felt a little boost, maybe.:rolleyes:
One came to me after 2 hours and said, " wtf did you give me, you drugged me, my heart is beating out of my chest, never again!"
Lol :D

I usually take 400-600mg of caffeine 30-40min before workouts and sometimes chew on some nicotine gum. I usually workout 9-10 am. I try to take 1 restday every third day.

I would try certain nootropics. Maybe try Sulbutiamine, it's two B1 molecules attached and it helps it cross the blood brain barrier. It was developed as a treatment for fatigue and weakness. It's not a stim per se, some notice pronounced effects and others less.
Have you tried Rhodiola? Might be something to try.

Hydrazine worked but it was rather mild for me. I liked it though, definitely. Girlfriend tried one cap and thought it was real good, good focus but not overwhelming as far as stimulant effects.

I gave a cap to three dudes at work who complained of being tired. Two of them said they felt a little boost, maybe.:rolleyes:
One came to me after 2 hours and said, " wtf did you give me, you drugged me, my heart is beating out of my chest, never again!"
Lol :D

It just shows you how different we all respond to everything. I recall the last time I used hydrazine that it kicked in very fast. However, weirdly I noticed the complete opposite this time round. I also had it on a fairly empty stomach. My thoughts on it after using 2 caps before legs is well I am very impressed but it's a weird one. I took 2 caps and walked to the gym and was expecting it to hit me hard (empty stomach) but it felt very mild to me. I trained legs for awhile as well but nothing too strong and just some good energy and good focus. However when I got back home I could really feel it. The focus was intense and I felt very productive. I actually ended up getting a lot done. I only had 2 caps to try again and I would need to use it a few more times to gauge it's full effects better.

If I ever do use it again I will make sure to take closer to 30 mins before the gym. Whilst I responded slightly differently to it this time round my overall opinion hasn't changed that much. It's very good and could be used to great effect but it's nothing mind blowing and certainly not like many make out online (we respond so differently). I recall last time stating I figured 1 cap would be really good when combined with something else for that added focus and I still think the same but would need to experiment. It should go without stating that the other product used would be very important. I think products like Dymatize pre or Myproduct+ would be worth trying with it. Although I am curious how much caffeine is in 1 cap of Hydrazine (I doubt it's much).

Tonight for my preworkout I used 2 caps of Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports. I am very impressed. No crazy energy but amazing focus and feel good factor. I will experiment with it more and will be taking it most days. It's a fat burner but I definitely recommend it as a preworkout. It may take frequent dosing but it states it's a strong appetite suppressant but I didn't experience that at all. That's a good thing for me as I mainly bought it for some added energy and the intense focus the reviews stated it caused.

I do not post often, but read tons. Based off this thread, ordered Excelsior last week and used it for the first time this morning. I am not new to stims and have a high tolerance for caffeine as I typically drink 300-500mg a day...... I've used Kratom and some other stuff to get "in the zone" lately and have been needing some motivation as I'm lifting in my garage due to COVID still.

To say this stuff impressed is an understatement. There has to be something in there that is not on the label. Used 1 scoop. Took at 9:30am my time - hope I can sleep tonight....Lol...

Aterall ER: Aterall ER Now Available… – MA Labs

I would try certain nootropics. Maybe try Sulbutiamine, it's two B1 molecules attached and it helps it cross the blood brain barrier. It was developed as a treatment for fatigue and weakness. It's not a stim per se, some notice pronounced effects and others less.
Have you tried Rhodiola? Might be something to try.
Sulbutiamine is just 1 of 10 nootropics found in Aterall-ER. Look at the ingredient profile. You can't find a more comprehensive nootropic product than this.

1599861147576.png

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members