over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SARMs Control Act of 2018

The weather and women though... cringe

Where does all this type of stuff lead, coupled with the government's wishes to completely regulate and control the internet?

I see a day in the not too distant future when those of us in this hobby will literally have to fly to other countries and buy gear where it's legal, sold at walk in pharmacies and then ship it to yourself and fly back home, hoping it makes it through. Because I don't think click shopping is going to be around much longer. Our freedoms and first amendment rights and rights to treat ourselves our being raped by the people we elected.

Well this sucks.

By the way, has something happened to Ostarine? Is it available anywhere?

It used to be popular a few years ago, now it seems to have disappeared from every peptide site.

I was most curious about it, because it was supposed to actually help tendons.

supposed to actually help tendons.
It does not. There are lots of claims about SARMs that are unfounded, this is one of them.

In truth, from the limited evidence we have on SARMs, they do not appear to have a better effect to side effect ratio than most anabolic steroids. Their anabolic effect is limited even at higher doses, while at those higher doses they do show most of the negative health effects associated with steroids (For example, they are tough on lipids, increase Hematocrit, etc.) What this shows is that SARMs are not as 'selective' as hoped, at least not at the dosages used in bodybuilding.

So it makes sense to make SARMs illegal. It is just inconsistent and illogical to make steroids illegal but not SARMs, given they are both similarly dangerous if misused. Don't get me wrong, I think both steroids and SARMs should be legal, but to treat one different than the other makes no sense.

It does not. There are lots of claims about SARMs that are unfounded, this is one of them.

In truth, from the limited evidence we have on SARMs, they do not appear to have a better effect to side effect ratio than most anabolic steroids. Their anabolic effect is limited even at higher doses, while at those higher doses they do show most of the negative health effects associated with steroids (For example, they are tough on lipids, increase Hematocrit, etc.) What this shows is that SARMs are not as 'selective' as hoped, at least not at the dosages used in bodybuilding.

So it makes sense to make SARMs illegal. It is just inconsistent and illogical to make steroids illegal but not SARMs, given they are both similarly dangerous if misused. Don't get me wrong, I think both steroids and SARMs should be legal, but to treat one different than the other makes no sense.

I thought Ostarine, in particular, was supposed to help ligament and tendons.... or at the very least.... NOT harm their strength, like AAS will. Are you certain about this?

I'm in the process of recovering from a tendon injury, I want to throw whatever I can at it that might legitimately help. Or at least.... help maintain strength while not causing tendons harm.

I thought Ostarine, in particular, was supposed to help ligament and tendons.... or at the very least.... NOT harm their strength, like AAS will. Are you certain about this?

I'm in the process of recovering from a tendon injury, I want to throw whatever I can at it that might legitimately help. Or at least.... help maintain strength while not causing tendons harm.
There is no evidence whatsoever that it helps tendons. Studies have only found a positive effect on bone formation (Tendons are not bones). Those effects are comparable to that of other androgens.
On the other hand, androgens have a negative effect on tendon strength. So given that SARMs would affect tendons via the androgen receptor, they will have the same negative effect. Mike Arnold wrote recently on this issue, you can search his posts with the search term 'tendon'.

The best thing you can do is to cruise with Testosterone during recovery, with T and E levels targeted in the normal range.

Last edited:

agreed. the other thing is that people that sell sarms like to market them as "non-suppressive" which is bullshit. yes, they're not as suppressive as various aromatizing aas, but they do suppress the hpta... have seen enough bloodwork and experiences from guys on various boards over the years to realize this.

SARM's can be useful but if the ban is actually just for Sarm's (not MK or GW) this is not the end of the world. If people still want them they will be able to source them. But it's not like we are going to lose our gains if we can't get MK-2866, S4, LGD-4033 etc. The issue is what to they go for next :eek:

This is so very true. What is it now, like 9000 federal laws on the books, of which the average america knows about 12-15 of them? LOL. We either are free, or oppressed and not. Time to make up our minds. The internet is well underway of being reigned in by the government. They are using slight of hand and like boiling a frog slowly to do it, but it's happening. It won't be long before all out favorite sites of blocked within the US. Cracks me up how we point fingers at like China and N Korea for controlling information to their people and we are now doing the same thing.

The only hope we have in all this, is for these cases to make it to the supreme court and they knock our, "elected" officials back in their places. Sending them a reminder who they works for and why they are there.

Ultimate goal of the government is to make the entire internet, "PG"

The only problem is that the supreme courts justices are appointed by the Gov., so...

At this point, the U.S gov. is already fucked. There is no turning back at this point. The groups that control the U.S Gov. from the inside have too much control to be overcome at this point...and they've played their cards so well that they even have the majority of the US population laughing at those educated individuals who try to educate the public about what is coming.

Many of the things commonly referred to as "conspiracies" are no longer conspiracies at all, as there is so much evidence proving their existence that once someone is shown, the only way they could fail to see the truth for what it is is to go into denial. Many of these conspiracies have been going on for 100's of years...and the agenda keeps being pushed forward. Once sufficient control has been gained, their agenda will no longer need to be hidden, but will clearly be shown for what it is. We are nearly there right now.

One could liken this deception to a massive meteorite headed to Earth, one which the current shadow Gov. knows is coming and which will destroy most of the population, yet the Gov. has done such a marvelous job of convincing the people that no meteorite exits, that the people openly mock the educated individuals who are attempting to warn them of the approaching doom. That's how fucked we are right now. The ultimate goal is world control...and not for good purposes.

Please don't even ask me to elaborate...because if you haven't even begun to look into any of this, there is no way it could be covered on a message board. Thoroughly researching all of this, and attempting to piece it together in a logical and coherent manner takes years of study, but anyone can start learning. Sadly, I think most people just don't want to know, so they never even bother to educate themselves--to their own potential demise.

Well this sucks.

By the way, has something happened to Ostarine? Is it available anywhere?

It used to be popular a few years ago, now it seems to have disappeared from every peptide site.

I was most curious about it, because it was supposed to actually help tendons.

You can thank the assholes at Nutrition Distribution for that, as they have sued almost everyone who has carried Osta by using extortionist tactics. What they do is claim unfair competitive advantage, which is just an easy way of extorting millions of dollars from dozens and dozens of supplement/peptide companies without having to spend any money. You see, after N.D threatens to sue a company under the pretense of Unfair Competitive Advantage, they then offer to settle with the company for damages in the neighborhood of 15-45K. If the company pays it, they leave them alone and move onto the next company. If they don't, they take the company to court. Unfortunately, it costs about 100K for a company to fight that battle in court, so even if the company wins they will be out more money than what it would have cost to settle. As a result, most peptide companies and even supp companies decide to just settle...and after having pocketed an easy 15-45K without spending more than a couple hundred bucks, they move onto the next company and do it all over again. They have now done this 100+ times in the last 5 years or so. The reason N.D. can do this so cost-effectively is because one of the people in the N.D. group is an attorney. He files all the initial paperwork (threat of lawsuit, potential settlement, and if necessary, he goes to court). So, N.D. doesn't have to spend a penny on hiring an attorney. It is all handled in house.

What makes me even more sick is that the people behind Nutrition Distribution (at a least a few of them) used to own a supp company that sold designers (I believe it is the same company that made the original Superdrol). They made millions of dollars selling designers, but then the Gov. shut them down back in the mid to late 2000's. After they were shutdown and couldn't make anymore money in the supp industry (because they had no brains and couldn't design anything that anyone actually wanted to buy), they started a group called Nutrition Distribution. The sole purpose of this group was to file "Unfair Competitive" Advantage" lawsuits against any company that sold SARMs, purely for the purpose of extortion.

This makes the N.D. group some of the biggest hypocrites in the entire industry, if not the biggest. After they released one of the most popular designers of all time (SD) and made millions, they turn around and try to extort money from every company that now sells SARMs. What? That isn't any different than a prior UGL owner suing TRT clinics for providing testosterone to bodybuilders. Basically, they said "If I can't make money from drugs anymore, then I am going to make sure no one can...and I'll unlawfully extort as much money from them as I can". Fucking crooks. They deserve to be slaughtered where they stand.

Anyway, by the time N.D was formed the designers were already banned and they decided to target anyone who sold SARMs, especially Osta (as Osta was probably the most popular SARM when they first got started). Since then N.D. has sued 100+ supp/peptide companies over Osta and SARMs in general.

For those of you who are unaware, N.D.'s "Unfair Competitive Advantage" lawsuit basically states that companies which sell SARMs make it to hard for Nutrition Distribution to make money in the supplement industry.
Their basic claim is that SARMs are much more effective than DSHEA compliant supps, which prevents N.D from making sales with their products. In essence, they're claiming that anyone who sells SARMs is stealing potential customers from them by refusing to follow the rules. So, they are basically suing anyone who sells SARMs in order to reclaim "lost sales". To put it another way, they are acting like they are goods guys and the bad guys are making it impossible for them to earn a living from the supp industry anymore.

In reality, this type of lawsuit can be interpreted in only one way. What it actually says is that the people behind N.D are TOO STUPID to formulate a DSHEA compliant product that people actually want to buy. To that I say "look at how many supp companies are currently out there making bank selling only DSHEA compliant supps". There are a LOT! Yet, the SARM companies are apparently making things too hard for poor ole' N.D.

This lawsuit is basically an admission that N.D. possesses no skill in this industry and therefore must resort to extorting money from other companies in order to earn a living. This is absolutely pathetic...to the highest degree.

Last edited:
not yet*
i am sure those will follow..
I stock up on mk just to be sure..

They would have to write new legislation to do that--start all over again with a new proposed law, and then take it through the house, senate and the President.

They couldn't just add them to the banned SARMs list because those compounds are not SARMs. If they ever want to ban PPAR Agonists (GW), they will have to write legislation specifically for that class of compounds, attempt to show evidence for why it is potentially dangerous, etc. It's the same with GH secretagogues and anything else that belong to a class of compounds other than SARMs.

I could possibly see them doing something about GW (maybe) in the future, as all the conflicting research would make it pretty easy for even a semi-educated senator to fool a bunch of ignorant politicians regarding its true risks. But...I think MK would be a different story. Remember, they would have to make MK a controlled substance or research companies could still sell it..and I think it would be tough to bring forth evidence showing that MK deserves such a harsh classification, especially being that it has been shown to be safe and effective, without any noteworthy adverse side effects in the literature.

Furthermore, MK is now being considered as a script drug in the US and has been granted an application to move forward into the first phase of clinical trials. In addition, MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, has already been made a script drug in Europe and is generally recognized as safe by the drug regulatory body in Europe. Lastly, if they target MK, the other GH secretagogues/peptides would certainly be brought into the discussion...and what are they going to do...classify all ghrelin mimetics controlled substances? I have a HARD time believing that would happen.

I am not saying that MK won't eventually be added, but only that it is a completely different ballgame than the SARMs. It's not so easily banned when following the rules for controlled substance classification, or when using common sense, but who knows.

Last edited:
They would have to write new legislation to do that--start all over again with a new proposed law, and then take it through the house, senate and the President.

They couldn't just add them to the banned SARMs list because those compounds are not SARMs. If they ever want to ban PPAR Agonists (GW), they will have to write legislation specifically for that class of compounds, attempt to show evidence for why it is potentially dangerous, etc. It's the same with GH secretagogues and anything else that belong to a class of compounds other than SARMs.

I could possibly see them doing something about GW (maybe) in the future, as all the conflicting research would make it pretty easy for even a semi-educated senator to fool a bunch of ignorant politicians regarding its true risks. But...I think MK would be a different story. Remember, they would have to make MK a controlled substance or research companies could still sell it..and I think it would be tough to bring forth evidence showing that MK deserves such a harsh classification, especially being that it has been shown to be safe and effective, without any noteworthy adverse side effects in the literature.

Furthermore, MK is now being considered as a script drug in the US and has been granted an application to move forward into the first phase of clinical trials. In addition, MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, has already been made a script drug in Europe and is generally recognized as safe by the drug regulatory body in Europe. Lastly, if they target MK, the other GH secretagogues/peptides would certainly be brought into the discussion...and what are they going to do...classify all ghrelin mimetics controlled substances? I have a HARD time believing that would happen.

I am not saying that MK won't eventually be added, but only that it is a completely different ballgame than the SARMs. It's not so easily banned when following the rules for controlled substance classification, or when using common sense, but who knows.

thanks for your insight Mike.
but i rather stock up now then be sorry later. :p

I would be so sad if they banned Cardarine :(

Both form and substance, I NEVER get bored reading Mike Arnold, never.

Hope you'll stay in business for long, Mike. Otherwise would be an immense loss for this communauty. :)

Dawg if they ban it in usa ,uk still have it .legit supp company, muscle rage sell it. their stuff is usa made but they going to do a huge restock. I will buy in bulk and ship to you discreetly. dont worry. Joe thwir CEO was saying all this confirming what the deal will be.

Will trade with our usual sexual favours over skype [emoji8]
I would be so sad if they banned Cardarine :(

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1