• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
esquel
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
ashp210
UGFREAK-banner-PM
1-SWEDISH-PEPTIDE-CO
YMSApril21065
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
tjk
advertise1
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update on my Dieting

BIGKIWI

IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member
IFBB PROS
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
1,457
Hi guys thought give you little update on how things are going got about 4 weeks to the show. Was taking 40mcg of t3 split up into 2 lots along with my little clen / insulin experiment and SyntheBURN found it was to much and was eating about 13-14 meals a day and shrinking kinda scared the hell outta me :) so have lowered my T3 dosage to 10mcg and increased my clen to 320mcg in total per day. Have put on alot size this week from that actually finding it hard to breath as maybe a little to fast as well as getting leaner . Feel good about size I am at mo just wish was bit leaner but will have to up my cardio a little bit and maybe increase the clen a little more. I have decided not to change the T3 dosage at all from now on as well as the BURN dosage but will keep going with my clen / insulin theory and hopefully will pay dividends in the end :)
 
Sounds like you're "on-track" bro!!

Can I con you into posting your clen/insulin protocol?

xcel
 
Just something have been playing around with regarding clen increasing insulin sensitivity in Beta3 receptors, because of this have been trying to gain size with the clen not just get leaner. so far very good results but will know for sure after the next few weeks :).
 
Do tell...

KIWI,

Few questions for ya:

First of all, how in the hell do you sleep when you're taking in more than 300mcg of clen a day?... I wouldn't be able to sign my name, man.... I'd be interested in the the clen/slin protocol as well.

How many calories, protein, etc. in total in those meals?... What kinds of food? (No more pot pies, I'm guessing...)

How do you, or do you, adjust your training when dieting?...

Thanks Bro. Pics would be cool, too. (Always seems to get everyone riled up... LOL. Maybe a training shot of your pressing 200kg behind the neck?... ) Any photoshoots planned pre or post show?...

-Randy
 
Would love to see photos now and at contest time. GOOD LUCK BRO!
 
Hi ya R how you been bro , I'm an insominiac anyway so don't make much difference at all with sleeping patterns. Don't count calories but in my solid meals that eat at least 10x day would be about 40+ grams protein 10-15 carbs 10-15 fat, would have about 5 shakes and 1 or 2 other meals, just looking at that thats shitload of food :)

with training try keep strength up as much as possible but do a few more reps don't change exercises that much from offseason. Would also up cardio intensity and will be doing a few extra minutes from Thu onwards.

Will try get couple pics done in couple weeks, got sore shoulder and slightly pulled pec at moment would struggle to do 170kg for few reps at mo :)
 
BK,

That's right - I remember you saying you're and insomniac. Doesn't look like the lack of sleep has hindered growth much, eh?...

Sounds like about 3500kcal / day - not bad when dieting.

Hope the shoulder and pec heal up. Kinda sucks, I imagine, cuz you can't really take time to rest right now. 170kg overhead press still ain't too shabby...:)

Thanks for the update. Oh, things are rockin' here on my end. Thanks for askin', man.

-R
 
homonunculus said:
BK,

That's right - I remember you saying you're and insomniac. Doesn't look like the lack of sleep has hindered growth much, eh?...

Sounds like about 3500kcal / day - not bad when dieting.

Hope the shoulder and pec heal up. Kinda sucks, I imagine, cuz you can't really take time to rest right now. 170kg overhead press still ain't too shabby...:)

Thanks for the update. Oh, things are rockin' here on my end. Thanks for askin', man.

-R

Perhaps you are right if you are only counting his 10 solid meals and you are missing the 5 shakes and the other 1 or 2 meals. :)


"Don't count calories but in my solid meals that eat at least 10x day would be about 40+ grams protein 10-15 carbs 10-15 fat, would have about 5 shakes and 1 or 2 other meals"
 
Damn wish I had trouble sleeping - can't get away with anything less than 8 hours - oh for more hours in the day!

Not long to go BigKiwi - you'll be great!
 
KIWI....

SO THAT'S TWO CHICKEN BREASTS AND A COUPLE TABLE SPOONS OF KETCHUP 10 TIMES A DAY??!! HAHAHAA....WHAT ARE YOU EATING FOR SOLID MEALS? THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
 
kcal's

Crowler said:


Perhaps you are right if you are only counting his 10 solid meals and you are missing the 5 shakes and the other 1 or 2 meals. :)


"Don't count calories but in my solid meals that eat at least 10x day would be about 40+ grams protein 10-15 carbs 10-15 fat, would have about 5 shakes and 1 or 2 other meals"

Did this in my head before, but I'll work it out now:

1 "big" meal (40g PRO, upper end of range of CHO and fat)
40g protein = 160kcal
15g CHO = 60 kcal
15g fat = 135kcal

Total = 355 kcal / meal. Assuming he eats 10 "big" meals, daily total = 3550 / day

If you go w/ lower end of range, each meal is 290 kcal / meal. If he eats 12 x, it is 3480 kcal.

I'll give you this: if he eat 14 "medium" size meals, he could be closer to 4500kcal / day.

I assumed that he counted any shakes as a "meal." (If he ate 14 meals + "5 shakes" I would sure as hell be impressed, not that KIWI hasn't done that already...) I wasn't sure if he'd dropped from 13 to 14 meals to closer to 10 when he made the Syntheburn/clen switch. THUS - my question r.e. kcal so I could get a handle on how much he was eating...

I personally like to count kcal to give structure to my diet and ensure that I don't get overzealous and eat too little. Some people just focus on other aspects of the diet that can quantify intake as well, e.g., # meals of a given macronutrient composition and quantity, like KIWI. The real lucky bastards just focus on changing the foods they eat and manage to get sliced...

Regardless, the big dog is eating pretty damn frequently. Eating 6 x/ day isn't too easy for most lifestyles, but 12 or more times in a day is impressive.

I'm guessing KIWI carries a jumbo sized cooler with him everywhere... LOL :D

-Randy
 
Re: kcal's

homonunculus said:


Did this in my head before, but I'll work it out now:

1 "big" meal (40g PRO, upper end of range of CHO and fat)
40g protein = 160kcal
15g CHO = 60 kcal
15g fat = 135kcal

Total = 355 kcal / meal. Assuming he eats 10 "big" meals, daily total = 3550 / day

If you go w/ lower end of range, each meal is 290 kcal / meal. If he eats 12 x, it is 3480 kcal.

I'll give you this: if he eat 14 "medium" size meals, he could be closer to 4500kcal / day.

I assumed that he counted any shakes as a "meal." (If he ate 14 meals + "5 shakes" I would sure as hell be impressed, not that KIWI hasn't done that already...) I wasn't sure if he'd dropped from 13 to 14 meals to closer to 10 when he made the Syntheburn/clen switch. THUS - my question r.e. kcal so I could get a handle on how much he was eating...

I personally like to count kcal to give structure to my diet and ensure that I don't get overzealous and eat too little. Some people just focus on other aspects of the diet that can quantify intake as well, e.g., # meals of a given macronutrient composition and quantity, like KIWI. The real lucky bastards just focus on changing the foods they eat and manage to get sliced...

Regardless, the big dog is eating pretty damn frequently. Eating 6 x/ day isn't too easy for most lifestyles, but 12 or more times in a day is impressive.

I'm guessing KIWI carries a jumbo sized cooler with him everywhere... LOL :D

-Randy

Maybe you could just PM the bro then you will know for sure. :)
 
sounds like things are goin good bro. I hope you kick some ass at your show. I'd love to see some pics though. help alot of us stay focused.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...
 
Hi ya R bro and Jethro, No wasn't actually counting the shakes as meals so with the shakes about 15-18 meals a day :) Most meals are actually tuna and chicken with the occasional 1-2 steak meals a day. yeah bro just drive round in my refrigeration truck :)
 
BIGKIWI said:
Hi ya R bro and Jethro, No wasn't actually counting the shakes as meals so with the shakes about 15-18 meals a day :) Most meals are actually tuna and chicken with the occasional 1-2 steak meals a day. yeah bro just drive round in my refrigeration truck :)

I hope you don't think that I'll be feeding you when you're over here! :p
 
Re: Re: kcal's

Crowler said:


Maybe you could just PM the bro then you will know for sure. :)

Whoops. My bust. Guess I kinda assumed that BIGKIWI was posting this in a discussion forum so that it could be discussed openly. Thought maybe someone else might like to know, too...

:rolleyes:

-R
 
BIGKIWI said:
Hi ya R bro and Jethro, No wasn't actually counting the shakes as meals so with the shakes about 15-18 meals a day :) Most meals are actually tuna and chicken with the occasional 1-2 steak meals a day. yeah bro just drive round in my refrigeration truck :)


Well I for ONE am sure as hell am impressed :) :)
 
I DON'T EAT ENOUGH!

I REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO WAY I AM EATING ENOUGH FOOD. NEXT TIME I DIET I'LL ATTEMPT MORE MEALS LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING. EATING 6 A DAY I GET LEAN BUT LOSE QUITE A BIT OF MUSCLE....THANKS FOR POSTING INFO, KIWI. :) BIG A....IT'S A GOOD THING YOU ARE MAKING A GOOD LIVING! THINGS COULD GET EXPENSIVE...HAHAHA

HUMONCULOUS: I THINK HE WAS POSTING IT AS AN OPEN FORUM/DISCUSSION TOPIC.
 
I just can't help it I get so damn hungary deiting that I will sometimes eat 2-3 meals in row as they don't fill me up. If I followed a structured meal process I swear I would faint :) also I feel when you are dieting you put on more muscle than when you are bulking so if your body is hungary you feed it :) Big A I hope you stocked the cupboards, the garage and the rest house with food bro LOL
 
BIGKIWI said:
I just can't help it I get so damn hungary deiting that I will sometimes eat 2-3 meals in row as they don't fill me up. If I followed a structured meal process I swear I would faint :) also I feel when you are dieting you put on more muscle than when you are bulking so if your body is hungary you feed it :) Big A I hope you stocked the cupboards, the garage and the rest house with food bro LOL

well that's the most assbackwards shit i ever heard but if it works for ya more power to ya y alucky SOB

sounds like except fopr an occasional break here or there you're eating virtually all day long....

anyway, good luck in getting it all dialed in for ya show you F'in beast :)
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
559,345,497
Threads
136,071
Messages
2,777,878
Members
160,436
Latest member
wreview3
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
YMSApril210131
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
ashp131
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top