advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vegas guys…Golem or Golias, who’s bigger?

I know two things here one bodybuilders all have pretty big heads so that pic ain’t right and Piana is a red flag for EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT BODYBUILDING

I just mentioned Rich because I have seen Rich in person but I haven't met Craig and they are in many pics together so it's a good gauge of how big Craig is. Some of the pics are straight on as well and haven't been edited. I know Rich was full of collagen but he was a big guy and had a big frame plus he was also fairly tall. So seeing Craig next to him shows me he has a very big frame.

From what I have heard from people close to him Rich was not a nice person and nothing like he appeared on social media. He was also deeply insecure and controlling to a crazy degree so he isn't someone that should be respected. However, I personally don't think he was a bad influence in bodybuilding. Obviously looking at him it's not good if everyone started copying him and filling themselves with collagen. However, in regards to what he actually recommended and the advice he gave it was pretty solid all round and for the most part it was great info that many newbies could benefit from.

I just mentioned Rich because I have seen Rich in person but I haven't met Craig and they are in many pics together so it's a good gauge of how big Craig is. Some of the pics are straight on as well and haven't been edited. I know Rich was full of collagen but he was a big guy and had a big frame plus he was also fairly tall. So seeing Craig next to him shows me he has a very big frame.

From what I have heard from people close to him Rich was not a nice person and nothing like he appeared on social media. He was also deeply insecure and controlling to a crazy degree so he isn't someone that should be respected. However, I personally don't think he was a bad influence in bodybuilding. Obviously looking at him it's not good if everyone started copying him and filling themselves with collagen. However, in regards to what he actually recommended and the advice he gave it was pretty solid all round and for the most part it was great info that many newbies could benefit from.
I hear you but especially with young guys no matter what bs Rich may have said to push 5% he was an absolute abuser of everything and collagen was no big compared to the silicone in his arms. You can’t do insane amounts of drugs, admit and brag on it m, develop a cult of young guys and think that they aren’t going to start too young and take too much all with the motive of you getting rich. I mean this ass hat wouldn’t just snort coke all day he snorted pre workout but then said you shouldn’t do this. He was radioactive and terrible for our sport and industry and yes a total asshole.

I know two things here one bodybuilders all have pretty big heads so that pic ain’t right and Piana is a red flag for EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT BODYBUILDING
Really ? bodybuilders have bigger heads? Never observed that personally. If anything appeared to be the opposite esp if lean.

Really ? bodybuilders have bigger heads? Never observed that personally. If anything appeared to be the opposite esp if lean.
I’m talking about being gassed up and bloated faces and almost always our heads are bigger than what our bf % should look like except close to shows and yes a lot of guys from GH like say Jay is an easy one, has a big ass head even retired. You can’t take the drugs we take and not grow your head /face faster.

I’m talking about being gassed up and bloated faces and almost always our heads are bigger than what our bf % should look like except close to shows and yes a lot of guys from GH like say Jay is an easy one, has a big ass head even retired. You can’t take the drugs we take and not grow your head /face faster.
agreed.

GH will grow your head, hands, feet, jaw, nose etc. I look very different from GH.

agreed.

GH will grow your head, hands, feet, jaw, nose etc. I look very different from GH.
Jays nose and forehead are a beacon for small aircraft

Yep, gots me a 7-3/4” hat size now! Used to wear 7-1/8”. Not anything crazy, but it’s definitely grown. Course so has everything else.

Now why the fuck doesn’t my dick keep growing????? I should have a 13” cock by now for fucks sake! Dammit! 😤

Cage

It actually pisses me off how wide my nose grows from HGH. It's 100% the HGH and not in my mind because it's night and day. I used to like my nose so I have never been insecure about it. It's gone much wider from HGH though. I have never had this issues in over a decade of AAS usage but a few months after taking HGH and it's noticeable. I said this a few months ago (I stopped) but I had some in the fridge so went back on but if it carries on I won't ever take it again.

As you posted the differences in bodybuilder's faces (and hands etc) shows what HGH can do. No one ever gets more handsome from HGH either. Well if they don't get the side effect and are taking 2iu their complexion/skin might improve so they can. But bodybuilding HGH usage is definitely not good for facial features. You only have to look at the extreme example (acromegaly) to see hgh's effects on bone and tissue growth. I should add I am very sensitive and I noticed this from 2-2.5iu per day but now I am at 5iu most days which is obviously not a high dose either.

agreed.

Look at some abuser's hands and they have the craziest sausage fingers. Many are lucky and barely change but most should notice certain things (fingers, toes, nose, head etc) getting slightly thicker through time.

It actually pisses me off how wide my nose grows from HGH. It's 100% the HGH and not in my mind because it's night and day. I used to like my nose so I have never been insecure about it. It's gone much wider from HGH though. I have never had this issues in over a decade of AAS usage but a few months after taking HGH and it's noticeable. I said this a few months ago (I stopped) but I had some in the fridge so went back on but if it carries on I won't ever take it again.

As you posted the differences in bodybuilder's faces (and hands etc) shows what HGH can do. No one ever gets more handsome from HGH either. Well if they don't get the side effect and are taking 2iu their complexion/skin might improve so they can. But bodybuilding HGH usage is definitely not good for facial features. You only have to look at the extreme example (acromegaly) to see hgh's effects on bone and tissue growth. I should add I am very sensitive and I noticed this from 2-2.5iu per day but now I am at 5iu most days which is obviously not a high dose either.
Interesting. I think HGH sort of thinned out my face, and got rid of the baby fat...I think the shawn ray era guys were using GH too but dont think I really noticed any sort of weird facial or nose growth...

Oh yeah I get what you mean but I started lifting so my melon wouldnt look so out of proportion lol. I lost alot of muscle at one point from major surgeries and not being able to lift for a year plus and I started looking like a real life bobble head...

Craig golias just bought a Lambo hehe!

Yep, gots me a 7-3/4” hat size now! Used to wear 7-1/8”. Not anything crazy, but it’s definitely grown. Course so has everything else.

Now why the fuck doesn’t my dick keep growing????? I should have a 13” cock by now for fucks sake! Dammit! 😤

Cage
Lol I will say that when I’m on and I’m ready to rock my shit is bigger measurably about 1/2 inch. Which looks awesome next to my non existent balls. I assume it’s bc RBC is high and that increases size and for sure density.

Look at some abuser's hands and they have the craziest sausage fingers. Many are lucky and barely change but most should notice certain things (fingers, toes, nose, head etc) getting slightly thicker through time.
Interesting I can't i have noticed really but think if anyone gains a tremendous amount of

Cage
I think I started off with a giant melon at 71-2 hat size. Dont believe its grown though. Couldnt really get all that much bigger to begin with.

Thicker fingers for sure even on mid doses long term seems like everyone over 35 has thick hands that’s a legit lifter

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws