over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are YOUR top5 must have supplements while on cycle

99transam

Newbies
Just curious to see what everyones favs are.
Mine: 1.multivitamin/fishoil
2.bcaas
3.glutamine
4.Bvitamins
5.nac

Use the SEARCH function.

Use the SEARCH function.

Using the search option wouldn't tell me what "your" refering to real time individual members top 5 are. Just trying to start a conversation!!
So any time anyone asks what dose of test, or which peptid,or anyt particular subject.
I'll just be a dick and tell them to "use the search function"

cell tech hardcore
nitrotech hardcore
nanovapor hardcore
anrotest hardcore
and baby aspirin

1.multivitamin
2.bcaas
3. Omega
4. Vit C
5. Baby Apirin

Bcaa
Fish oil
Multi
D13
Liver protection...when orals

1. Black rice extract - lipid control
2. Spirulina - general health, bp control, lipid control.
3. ACE inhibitor - bp control
4. Baby aspirin
5. BCAAs

The first three are items I never see anyone use but they have a strong effect on improving ones health parameters, particularly ones damaged by AAS. I don't care if ACE Inhibitors are a drug and people say don't self medicate. Using AAS is self medicating, at least those possess a protective effect.

Whats the reasoning behind the baby aspirin? Thins the blood I'm sure..Better transportation of oxygen to the muscle?

Using the search option wouldn't tell me what "your" refering to real time individual members top 5 are. Just trying to start a conversation!!
So any time anyone asks what dose of test, or which peptid,or anyt particular subject.
I'll just be a dick and tell them to "use the search function"

You have it all wrong bro. This is an ADVANCED board with over 100,000 members and a 12+ yr life-span. For you to ask simple questions like this that seem to come up every few months from newly registered people is not very productive when TONS of info is already archived here for you to LEARN from. Asking about amount of test or peptides people run is a bit different since they are not nearly as repetitive and the peptide science is still evolving. Take a step back and realize you are here with an encyclopedia of information at your fingertips...
HERE is what I mean...
Read post 3 and 4. Post 4 should get you more than squared away with links to several hundred different opinions.
Oh and they are from "real time individual members"---whatever that means. Point is...all the posts are in the recent past and relevant to today's common practices.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...6-bodybuilder-basics-regarding-supps-etc.html

Last edited:
Hey Knight take it easy on the kid.
We all learn and take new things on daily.
New supplements come on to the scene and being an informational
board its nice to see new posts.

Hey Knight take it easy on the kid.
We all learn and take new things on daily.
New supplements come on to the scene and being an informational
board its nice to see new posts.

Check out the link I posted....then go to post 4. I linked A LOT of threads that I personally searched and copy and pasted the URL's. They are all VERY GOOD threads. I think I also added another link later in that thread.

The only thing that needs to be determined is if the OP here means top 5 supps for health or top 5 to help muscle growth. If it's muscle growth...cell-volumizers would be obvious choices, while governing health would obviously be products that promote health and reduce inflammation.

You have it all wrong bro. This is an ADVANCED board with over 100,000 members and a 12+ yr life-span. For you to ask simple questions like this that seem to come up every few months from newly registered people is not very productive when TONS of info is already archived here for you to LEARN from. Asking about amount of test or peptides people run is a bit different since they are not nearly as repetitive and the peptide science is still evolving. Take a step back and realize you are here with an encyclopedia of information at your fingertips...
HERE is what I mean...
Read post 3 and 4. Post 4 should get you more than squared away with links to several hundred different opinions.
Oh and they are from "real time individual members"---whatever that means. Point is...all the posts are in the recent past and relevant to today's common practices.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...6-bodybuilder-basics-regarding-supps-etc.html

I can respect this answer alittle more than I can respect "just use the search function"
I know what you mean by newbies posting this over and over, but even if I had 2000+ post and wanted to discuss this subject at any particular time, I would.
I might be a newbie to this board, and I now the protocol for giving "newbies" shit...but make no mistake I am not a newbie. I'm a competitive bodybuilder as you are, that just like to here real time (meaning right now) answers.
Cheers bro...you have made your point and screwed up my thread.
After your first post on this thread, I was getting the answers I intended to here. Now its dead. Enough said man..

I can respect this answer alittle more than I can respect "just use the search function"
I know what you mean by newbies posting this over and over, but even if I had 2000+ post and wanted to discuss this subject at any particular time, I would.
I might be a newbie to this board, and I now the protocol for giving "newbies" shit...but make no mistake I am not a newbie. I'm a competitive bodybuilder as you are, that just like to here real time (meaning right now) answers.
Cheers bro...you have made your point and screwed up my thread.
After your first post on this thread, I was getting the answers I intended to here. Now its dead. Enough said man..

I am not to much in supplements especially in the off season but #1 protein powder.#2 creatine #3multi vitamin #4 digestive enzymes #54bcaa

Oh yeah welcome to PM:p

Last edited:
Welcome to the board transam. Lol some of these online forum "vets" act like this is some sort of gay ass fraternity, and that they were never new. Remember it's an ONLINE forum :). Just cause you have 2,000 posts doesn't mean shit in real life. Anyways my top 5 on cycle for general health purposes are:
Curcumin
Fish oil
Hawthorne berries
Aspirin
Policasonol

I take the same things year round... If it is beneficial for my health, why would I only use it part time? I want to ensure my body is running at its best under the given circumstances... I'll go deeper than top 5 for shits and giggles

Yohimbine HCl - I feel it helps stave off fat gain
Creatine
Glutamine - TIFWIW, It helps my digestion and gastroenterologist wants me taking it
EAAs
BCAAs
Caffeine - Pre w/o
Fish Oil
Probiotics
Niacin (Slo-Niacin)
Liv-52
Mufti-vitamin

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics