over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What diet had you at your biggest?

got up to 305 by focusing on protein first was between 4-6lbs meat ed, didnt really count carbs, post work out shake with 100g pro 100 g simple carbs and sunday shit load with sweets n protein shakes n fast food.

meals were 1 lb of meat often washed ground beef, can of soup for flaovor sometimes rice but more often just the meat n soup. big steak w potatoes. quart of steamed chicken quart of steamed broccoli whit rice from chinese food, bunch of burgers on one bun fast food. forcing food down all the time. roast beef or protien shakes when got up to pee at night.

fat n fluffy big n strong.

Dude! What the hell did this do for your energy levels?! I take only 20-25 a day and feel strong as shit and go like the Energir Bunny
[/QUOTE
The liver pills. I felt great and powerful. I'm usually a low energy person. Idk I was super peppy and happy.
I don't remember how my energy was

My most productive diet was when I was just starting DC training back in the day. Of course I took Dantes advice of "pay careful attention to your diet and body fat" as "eat everything without regret" and was slamming entire pots of homemade chicken curry and rice, homemade fried rice with whatever protein, tuna and Ramen (two and three at a time), pounds of peanut butter, etc. Post workout was almost always anywhere from 3-6 double cheeseburgers from McDonald's. Because carbs. And protein. And shit.

On top of protein powder my daily intake was probably 500-600g protein, whothefuckknows carbs and fat. I had convinced myself that I needed all this but I obviously accrued entirely too much body fat, but holy SHIT did I get big and strong! Lmao

Don't try this at home...

Cinder and KingPeon, you are not the first to rave about liver pills. Do you really think theyre effective and worth it? Do you have to worry about hematocrit?

Cinder and KingPeon, you are not the first to rave about liver pills. Do you really think theyre effective and worth it? Do you have to worry about hematocrit?

Knight... I got in on the liver train way back when after discussing it w Meadows. Animal's has too many fillers and Beverlys never quite digested for me right. I used to buy just bulk powder from a supplier in Missouri (Leviticus11, or something of that nature) but John got me hooked on a couple pounds of grass fed beef liver once or twice a week. I never seen a huge difference in between the pills and the weekly cooked (somewhat rare) liver. I felt better w the cooked @ 1lb twice weekly opposed to the pills. Even froze cut up pieces and took them as pills ;)

I go away from it often but when pushing hard- raw eggs and liver are my go too's! If you go the pill route, chew them. For me, it sided in digestion.

Cant speak to your hematocrit question.

Kinda goes back to Dante's thing... what would your natural self do if a million bucks was on the table to gain large quantities of tissue...

I'd damn sure turn to liver and whole eggs, first and foremost.

Senior year of ball, trying to hold 245lbs...

Breakfast...2 scoops whey dumped in a big ass bowl of grits with a blueberry muffin

Snack...ramen noodles and 2 scoops whey

Lunch...3 turkey sandwiches from the cold cuts line

Then ramen and whey again

Dinner: whole box of tuna helper with 2-3 cans tuna

Late food...Arby’s 5 for $5.95....4 roast beefs, throw away half the buns, and a curly fry.

I was up to 278 relatively lean before the quarantine. Diet was 5000 calories a day plus whatever snacks/junk I wanted. The 5000 calories was roughly 700g carbs 325g protein 100g fat. I could eat anything else on top (and often did) as long as I got my meals in.
Next bulk I’m going to try to keep the fats a bit lower (60-80) and try to push the carbs a bit more.

I know they're effective, totally worth it. I feel better taking them. I have less stamina when I'm not taking them, much less. It's noticeable. I don't worry about hematocrit. I drink so much water and I'm done blasting, just following Emeric's test protocol along with 5 - 10mgs. per day dbol for a few weeks, every now and then.

Knight... I got in on the liver train way back when after discussing it w Meadows. Animal's has too many fillers and Beverlys never quite digested for me right. I used to buy just bulk powder from a supplier in Missouri (Leviticus11, or something of that nature) but John got me hooked on a couple pounds of grass fed beef liver once or twice a week. I never seen a huge difference in between the pills and the weekly cooked (somewhat rare) liver. I felt better w the cooked @ 1lb twice weekly opposed to the pills. Even froze cut up pieces and took them as pills ;)

I go away from it often but when pushing hard- raw eggs and liver are my go too's! If you go the pill route, chew them. For me, it sided in digestion.

Cant speak to your hematocrit question.

Kinda goes back to Dante's thing... what would your natural self do if a million bucks was on the table to gain large quantities of tissue...

I'd damn sure turn to liver and whole eggs, first and foremost.
Have you tried taking them after eating a no starch meal, steak n salad, etc. and a few hydrochloric acid tabs and about 12 oz water per ten tabs?

First cycle, was around 18ish. Ate everything in my parents house. Stayed on 6 months. Went from 175 to a chubby 230. 25 lbs muscle and about 30 lbs of fat.

After that I learned eating an entire bag of tater tots with an entire block of shredded cheddar melted on it wasnt the way. If it was in my parents house, or pizza hut, I ate it. I saw a chubby pic a few years after and I looked like a hamster in the face

I had a nice cycle around 21 where my delts were making me blush. I believe I ate mostly chicken but a ton of carbs too.

I had good results replacing a lot of my protein from EAA. I just had to up the calories but felt better eating less meat. Whey of any kind made me sick.
With EAA though, I couldn't flavor them right. They made me sick just thinking about it. Humapro was good tasting, but everyone had something bad to say.
I then started the liver pills because of the protein.
I felt the same good feel as with EAA but my body was warmer.
My hematocrit was never high unless using eq

Have you tried taking them after eating a no starch meal, steak n salad, etc. and a few hydrochloric acid tabs and about 12 oz water per ten tabs?
I'll give this a go w universal tabs as I'm sitting on a jug of them now. Need to get the hydrochloric tabs but I'll report back. Thanks for the tip man

Whole eggs, rice in large quantities (or potatoes), beef in large quantities adjusted for bodyweight. As the scale moved, up went the portions (or number of meals) in a proportionate manner. As I get older, my stomach refuses to handle the amount of food needed to really push freaky size anymore 😔

I'll give this a go w universal tabs as I'm sitting on a jug of them now. Need to get the hydrochloric tabs but I'll report back. Thanks for the tip man
A disintegration test of liver tabs was carried out and the Universal had, by far, the worst breakdown of them all. Unless you enjoy pissing off your significant other with liver breath I'd grind them up with a mortar and pestle to get the most out of them.

Tablet Dissolving Test
================

I was curious about how effective these tablets were, considering the size and hardness of some of them, and the fact that the NOW and Universal brands provided no perceived benefits to me in my individual 3-week tests. I was curious as to why. So, I set up a dissolving test for each tablet suspecting that might be the problem.

A healthy human stomach is acidic, in the range of 1.5 to 3.5 pH, on average.

I placed each tablet in a hydrochloric acid solution with a pH value of 2.5.

Here is a photo, after 5 minutes:

**broken link removed**
Interestingly, the Uni-Liver and Nature's Life tablets both floated, while the other two sunk to the bottom. In addition, the NOW Liver tablet began bubbling almost immediately. All of this is probably related to the different binding ingredients used in each brand of tablet.

Now, after 35 minutes, here's what we have:

**broken link removed**
This isn't completely scientific, because I haven't completely duplicated the process of the stomach, in that I did not provide any type of mixing or churning action that the stomach would naturally do while digesting food, and I didn't keep the temperature at approximately 99 degrees as would be the case in a healthy stomach.

However, I now had some evidence as to why the Nature's Life product was the best performing product of my test group. It naturally dissolved faster than any of the other products, and thus allowing more complete absorption. You can also see that the Beverly International product is in a state of dissolving as well.

Even more interesting, is that the Universal Uni-Liver product never showed any signs of dissolving. I continued to allow these samples to sit for another 2 hours ... of course, after 2 hours these would have long vacated your stomach, but in the interest of curiosity I continued on. At the end of the 2 hours time, all the other products had dissolved completely, except the Uni-Liver product remained exactly as you see it above!

I remember swearing by them at one time lol. I used to take a boat load of Universal (or was it Beverly?) every day. I was obsessed with golden era bodybuilding at the time so of course I was trying things they did (I still eat a mostly steak, eggs and cottage cheese with fruit diet). Awful gas.

Like I said, I'm sure they worked...from the small calorie increase.

I know they're effective, totally worth it. I feel better taking them. I have less stamina when I'm not taking them, much less. It's noticeable. I don't worry about hematocrit. I drink so much water and I'm done blasting, just following Emeric's test protocol along with 5 - 10mgs. per day dbol for a few weeks, every now and then.

Kingpeon,

Do you think Beverly liver tabs are the best ones out there?

What do you think about NOW beef liver powder?

A disintegration test of liver tabs was carried out and the Universal had, by far, the worst breakdown of them all. Unless you enjoy pissing off your significant other with liver breath I'd grind them up with a mortar and pestle to get the most out of them.

Tablet Dissolving Test
================

I was curious about how effective these tablets were, considering the size and hardness of some of them, and the fact that the NOW and Universal brands provided no perceived benefits to me in my individual 3-week tests. I was curious as to why. So, I set up a dissolving test for each tablet suspecting that might be the problem.

A healthy human stomach is acidic, in the range of 1.5 to 3.5 pH, on average.

I placed each tablet in a hydrochloric acid solution with a pH value of 2.5.

Here is a photo, after 5 minutes:

**broken link removed**
Interestingly, the Uni-Liver and Nature's Life tablets both floated, while the other two sunk to the bottom. In addition, the NOW Liver tablet began bubbling almost immediately. All of this is probably related to the different binding ingredients used in each brand of tablet.

Now, after 35 minutes, here's what we have:

**broken link removed**
This isn't completely scientific, because I haven't completely duplicated the process of the stomach, in that I did not provide any type of mixing or churning action that the stomach would naturally do while digesting food, and I didn't keep the temperature at approximately 99 degrees as would be the case in a healthy stomach.

However, I now had some evidence as to why the Nature's Life product was the best performing product of my test group. It naturally dissolved faster than any of the other products, and thus allowing more complete absorption. You can also see that the Beverly International product is in a state of dissolving as well.

Even more interesting, is that the Universal Uni-Liver product never showed any signs of dissolving. I continued to allow these samples to sit for another 2 hours ... of course, after 2 hours these would have long vacated your stomach, but in the interest of curiosity I continued on. At the end of the 2 hours time, all the other products had dissolved completely, except the Uni-Liver product remained exactly as you see it above!
I remember reading this years back on Dave Draper's board. Thank you for the refresher KP. I'll grind them up for sure. I forgot this info!

I remember swearing by them at one time lol. I used to take a boat load of Universal (or was it Beverly?) every day. I was obsessed with golden era bodybuilding at the time so of course I was trying things they did (I still eat a mostly steak, eggs and cottage cheese with fruit diet). Awful gas.

Like I said, I'm sure they worked...from the small calorie increase.
I'm convinced the energy benefits go beyond just the extremely minor calorie surplus. The stuff is very effective even in a deficit. My apologies to the OP for contributing to the thread hacking

Kingpeon,

Do you think Beverly liver tabs are the best ones out there?

What do you think about NOW beef liver powder?
I like the powder, too. I add it to ground beef, chili, whatever. Adds an awesome flavor. I stick with Beverly just because it the most economical and it delivers everything I'm trying to get out of taking liver

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws