over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What good prohormones are still around?

I am getting results at 4mg a day, so I don't know why anyone would want to go much over 6mg. We know in higher doses that pro hormones have bad sides, so why do it if less works?

gotcha. only said that cause my friend who is running it must not be responding to it as well as u. he upped it to 6mg after a week. which is still early, so hopefully he doesnt get a shitload of sides if its really as strong as they say

Amazon still sells a huge variety of these. Some not made any more. I know a bunch of guys that just order from here. Dont know how well they work though. I know at least you can still get them.

Amazon Prohormones

how many have used the Epistane. i would like to here your thoughts

It was my first ever Ph, and I did two 5 week cycles, bumping to 50 then back to 40 and staying there....

Gains were very nice, especially since I was working out after being inside a 6-oil tank for 10hrs a day....

Both weight and strength went up good and fast, PCT was a breeze and kept almost all gains, and only sides I got were back pumps and lethargy.

Its a very good first timer, and good to bridge too.

It also gave me a giddy/silly feeling I really enjoyed, although there's no other way to really describe it.

.....IMO of course!!

It was my first ever Ph, and I did two 5 week cycles, bumping to 50 then back to 40 and staying there....

Gains were very nice, especially since I was working out after being inside a 6-oil tank for 10hrs a day....

Both weight and strength went up good and fast, PCT was a breeze and kept almost all gains, and only sides I got were back pumps and lethargy.

Its a very good first timer, and good to bridge too.

It also gave me a giddy/silly feeling I really enjoyed, although there's no other way to really describe it.

.....IMO of course!!

a lot of ppl have said 40mg is the sweet spot. after 30mg i heard lethargy kicks in

any of you know a online store which sells Boladrol and ships it to Europe?
the with 15% off doesnt ship to europe.........

Boladrol is only produced by one company and sold through one store so you are out of luck right now. Perhaps you could contact a board or store rep directly.

only 1 store bro. plus, id wait for feedback from other ppl on other boards. a lot of ppl on that board got the product for free...others are mods and are hyping it a little more than normal ppl, so i dont know what to make of it yet.....

Would really prefer a good oral from one of our good sponsors any day over any prohormone. But I do no orals anyway so what the hell do I know. Orals- whether they be prohormones or the real deal are far more toxic. Why not PIN? Clean and easy. Forget the legal debate cause any of the good pro hormones become banned faster than you can scratch your ass. My only clients doing PH'S are high school kids- really. They are scared of needles:(

Would really prefer a good oral from one of our good sponsors any day over any prohormone. But I do no orals anyway so what the hell do I know. Orals- whether they be prohormones or the real deal are far more toxic. Why not PIN? Clean and easy. Forget the legal debate cause any of the good pro hormones become banned faster than you can scratch your ass. My only clients doing PH'S are high school kids- really. They are scared of needles:(

You answered your own question. Some are afraid of needles and some are afraid of the law. In this sense I am glad that the option of prohormones still exist. They are just that: AN OPTION, too many act like buying dbol is like getting a soda at Walmart. For these reasons prohormones remain popular

new here

Hey, I am new here.

I’m sorry if this is not the right place for this post, but I was hoping some one here on professionalmuscle would be able to assist me access amazon from university as it it is restricted.

Any help would be wounderful

Thanks ;-

nothing wrong with pinning and popping orals at the same time...i have a huge stash of all the prohormones before they were banned and i gotta use them before they are too far past expiration

isn't Superdrol considered the most effective PH ever? And would any of you use a PH instead of an actual oral like dbol, drol, tbol, etc. for lean gains? I know SD's gains are all dry, but does it build more muscle than a dbol or an anadrol (consider similar dosages)?

isn't Superdrol considered the most effective PH ever? And would any of you use a PH instead of an actual oral like dbol, drol, tbol, etc. for lean gains? I know SD's gains are all dry, but does it build more muscle than a dbol or an anadrol (consider similar dosages)?

superdrol isnt a prohormone but an active steroid already

ppl say its like anadrol without the water weight. that is saying pretty much right there!

superdrol isnt a prohormone but an active steroid already

sorry that's what I meant

ppl say its like anadrol without the water weight. that is saying pretty much right there!

Have you or anyone else here tried it? I purchased some Beastdrol (clone) and plan on using 20mg for 2 weeks then 30mg the last two weeks to go along with test prop. They praise SD over on the MD forums

sorry that's what I meant

Have you or anyone else here tried it? I purchased some Beastdrol (clone) and plan on using 20mg for 2 weeks then 30mg the last two weeks to go along with test prop. They praise SD over on the MD forums

Superdrol is okay. It works for sure, but I get very tired on it. I only can take it for about 3 weeks or so.

I used superdrol... Dry gains my ass, It had me bloated like a mofo. I gained 8-9 lbs in 10 days.. No way in hell that was muscle!

I used superdrol... Dry gains my ass, It had me bloated like a mofo. I gained 8-9 lbs in 10 days.. No way in hell that was muscle!

which version of it did you take? You are the first person I heard of getting bloated on it. What was your diet like?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear