over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What size clothes does everyone wear compared to your dimensions? lol

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think its funny sometimes when i gotta go clothes shoppin for some nice clothes being a bodybuilder, cuase i always get girls to dress me. No im not a fag lol, just girls know how to dress, and im a meathead bodybuilder with no sense of style, except when it comes to gym clothes haha. I love when they try to pick out my size.. "what size waist are u.. oh 32-33 range, ok this should fit well" haaaaa try 42 or 44 waist haha, to fit my legs! Im curious to see some of the shit u guys go through like friggen huge or some of the really big guys. Big A, Vander, im sure u all got trouble gettin clothes. Im just startin to grow out of XL's haha. Upper body is pretty much out of them, but arms still fit, but im close. I just find this subject funny.

You guys ever get fitted for a suit! LMAO the look on the taylors face haha

suits are the best man! The sleeves that actually fit go about a foot past my hands and the pants..lmao! My ass hangs out the back and looks like a ghetto ass! Ahh, the joys!

TH

Suits, jeans, etc are all bad. I usually shop at tall man, big man stores.
Problem is they all think that since you have big shoulders you got a huge gut too, so the clothes look like parachutes.
So all has to be taken in.
With a shirt, if you don't take it, when you tuck it in your pants, before you do the zip up, stick your hand through your zip and grab the shirt and pull it down until it looks normal. Then do the zip up :)

Suits are terrrible - I just go into the suit shops and first thing I say is 'Can you fit me?' Usually they say no. I wear 56 suits and most shops only go up to 44 or 48 :mad:

Big A said:
Suits, jeans, etc are all bad.
I'm small compared to most on here and I have trouble - suits especially.

I'm just the opposite of Big A - gotta go the Short and Fat Shop HAHAHAHA. The last suit I bought was either a 46 or 48 SHORT with 34 pants. The sleeves went half way down my hands and jacket length was way too long. I had a tailor take up the sleeves and length, and tuck in the jacket waist a good 8 inches. Of course the pants had to shortened at least 4 inches!

check this I got my 3 suits fitted by the company who fits ARNOLD lol and the same dude who fitted Arnie for 2 of his 1000s suits lol.

this suit fits me like a glove, i swear its flawless and so comfortable infact one night i was drunk and passed out and fell asleep in it when i woke i just layes there it was so comfy lol.

i like to where Xlarge its the only thing that fits , AND HELL NO IM NOT LETTING A FEMALE DRESS ME SHIT I DRESS THEM NO JOKE,,, I GOTS THA STYLE AND WHEN A GIRL COMES UP TO YA AT A CLUB AND SAYS TO HER BOYFRIEND SEE NOW THATS A COOL SHIRT THEN YOU KNOW MY ASS GOTS THA STLYE AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

|--[\\\]>--------- I like my clothes baggy, usually XL t-shirts. Even though i'm about 180 right now, when i was up to 200, dress shirts were pretty bad, had to get large enuff shirt for the shoulders, but my 29 in. waist made the shirt look "baggy"--looked like a square instead of tapered.

i got fitted for a tuxedo and it was not pretty. 52 jacket, 36 pants. they had to give me a 3x shirt because my neck was too big for the other ones. MY work shirt is a size 20 neck and looks like a freaking maternity dress on me, even when tucked in it looks stupid.

Clothes suck for us bodybuilders. Plain and simple. You have to have two wardrobes. One for when you are bulking and another for when you diet. I know when I bulk my waist is 34" but when i diet it gets down to 28". So I can always wear the same jeans. Same with the pant size. I always have to buy bigger jeans than my actual waist size becuause of my quads not fitting correctly. I end up looking like I belong in a country video.

The one major thing I do is the squat test. Too many times have I bought jeans that were big enough in the aist and leg but for whatever reason when I would squat down the seam down my ass would split. Very embarrassing. So know I do the squat test. If I squat and the jeans don't rip, then I but them. If they do, I politey put them back on the rack ripped. LOL!! Does that make me an asshole!!! LOL!!!!

Same with underwear. I only wear those fruit of the loom underwear that look like posing trunks. NO NOT THONGS!!! But they have a piece of cloth to cover the butt region. I just cannot stand the boxer-brief becuase the pant part always gets scrunched up and feels uncomfortable so I just stick to the posing trunks. Sometimes I do wear my posiong trunks for underwear. There comfortable too.

Shirts, for me I but two shirts. One for bulking and one for diet. It is that simple. Same with suits too. I have like 10 suits. 5 for when I bulk and 5 for when I diet.

I wonder what I will do with all my extra bulking clothes when my BB days are over. hmmmmm....???

Maverick

I have the same trouble as Trulyhuge. Even though he is about 4 inches shorter than I am. The last time I went in to get a suit jacket the fella asked what size I wore. Hell i didn't know so I just went with the last suit jacket that I bought (44 long). I tried it on and I swear it was a remake of the scene from Tommy Boy. Fat guy in a little coat. My wife started laughing and then she got pissed becasue she realized my entire wardrobe had to be changed (i.e. time to spend money). Well I ended up getting a 52 long and then had to have it tailored. It still looks like I should have a huge beer belly to fit the damn thing. Why don't they make suits for guys with better builds. If they do where do you get them? Later guys

TRAPS21

Im too tall so add that with some size and that equals clothes problems. I wear a xxl t shirt but as mentioned before the belly is way too big and tight in the shoulders and arms. I dont have too big of a problem with my pants as my legs are too long and lagging behind the rest of me.

"""what size waist are u.. oh 32-33 range, ok this should fit well" haaaaa try 42 or 44 waist haha, to fit my legs! Im curious to see some ....""""

can you guys tell me im in the same boat here 33 waist but legs dont fit any pants .. so if i buy 40 pants to fit my legs how do i cut the waist down to get to 33 can a tailor do that ?????

popiii111 said:
"""what size waist are u.. oh 32-33 range, ok this should fit well" haaaaa try 42 or 44 waist haha, to fit my legs! Im curious to see some ....""""

can you guys tell me im in the same boat here 33 waist but legs dont fit any pants .. so if i buy 40 pants to fit my legs how do i cut the waist down to get to 33 can a tailor do that ?????

dude they can tailor anything pants is no prblem.

Vander_V said:
dude they can tailor anything pants is no prblem.

yep. You seriously should see my work shirts... they think if you have a 20 inch neck you must have a 60 inch gut... I have to get those tapered... very annoying.

xxl-xxxxl shirts depending on manufacturer
polo 2-3x
seanjohn 3-4x
tommy 2-3x

38 waist but usually wear a 40-42 for comfort
in levi baggy cut jeans i need a 48 waist for my legs to fit ok, but usually my calves dont fit too well in tapered jeans so i go for the boot cut
and i usually shop big n tall for jeans, i have a 36" inseam lol
dress shirts are a diff story as bigA said, i need usually a 3-4x tall and tailor it in cuz its cut for a 2ft tall 500lb POS.
i use eastbay for shoes, 15+ in all manufacturers
i like that adidas makes their shoes to 17 now with widths, i dont know abt u guys, but when i get heavy my foot width grows too, so i keep a pair or two of wider shoes around for those times, lol.
i use lids for hats too, their catalog that is, i wear a size 8 fitted
it sux for us bigger dawgs cuz these shops DO NOT HAVE SALES, and DEFINETELY dont have clearance racks, lol
i still have a bunch of nike XXL t's but they r pretty much skin tight
frk

FRKNHUGE said:
xxl-xxxxl shirts depending on manufacturer
polo 2-3x
seanjohn 3-4x
tommy 2-3x

38 waist but usually wear a 40-42 for comfort
in levi baggy cut jeans i need a 48 waist for my legs to fit ok, but usually my calves dont fit too well in tapered jeans so i go for the boot cut
and i usually shop big n tall for jeans, i have a 36" inseam lol
dress shirts are a diff story as bigA said, i need usually a 3-4x tall and tailor it in cuz its cut for a 2ft tall 500lb POS.
i use eastbay for shoes, 15+ in all manufacturers
i like that adidas makes their shoes to 17 now with widths, i dont know abt u guys, but when i get heavy my foot width grows too, so i keep a pair or two of wider shoes around for those times, lol.
i use lids for hats too, their catalog that is, i wear a size 8 fitted
it sux for us bigger dawgs cuz these shops DO NOT HAVE SALES, and DEFINETELY dont have clearance racks, lol
i still have a bunch of nike XXL t's but they r pretty much skin tight
frk

size 8 fitted... you have a 52 lb head as well i see.

Vander...

You remind me of a freind of mine. He moved out to Cali about 4 years ago. He is a good BB also. He competed in teen nationals in 94. However he won the central states with a frigging torn hammyin in 2000. Your physique reminds me a lot of his. The back shot you posted looks identical to his. Only thing is he is a short shit like me only 5,6''. A lot of times I read your posts and its like you are the exact same person as my freind. You both are funnier than shit. Keep up the good work. Later.

size 8 fitted... you have a 52 lb head as well i see.

funny bro, real funny

I get so frustrated I dont even bother any more....I just wear sports/casual clothing most of the time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear