over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What TUDCA is legit?

HangingOn

Registered
So many companies supposedly underdose or fudge this compound/product. Does anyone know what is legit out there currently?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hmm, I don't know how one would find out tbh. A GCMS?

I take Premium Powders TUDCA. Anything not regulated by big pharma is a grey area, and even some generic pharm stuff too.

So many companies supposedly underdose or fudge this compound/product. Does anyone know what is legit out there currently?

Geezus what F'ing product is not fudged or underdose these days!?!? :banghead:

Hmm, I don't know how one would find out tbh. A GCMS?

I take Premium Powders TUDCA. Anything not regulated by big pharma is a grey area, and even some generic pharm stuff too.
I know there were a few people who a while ago would take it and take bloods before/after to try and judge efficacy. Premium Powders is actually the main one a lot of people thought was of lower quality, or perhaps faked. There was a thread on here where a few people were talking about the issues with it, but I cannot remember which thread. It was enough to make me choose another brand.

I use TUDCA by Nutricost...not really a brand I'm familiar with, but I grabbed it on Amazon. I think it was relatively comparable in price to most of the other brands. I liked them because they're GMP assured, but who really knows what the hell that means these days.

I've heard powder city makes quality TUDCA as well, but they tend to be out of stock very often :mad:

I use Chizled Labz. Between that and Synthergine, it dropped my AST from 85 to 30 and ALT from 53 to 30 in 1 month.

Shit dude mine better be legit, using source naturals. Synthergine next time for sure I don't even know why I didn't pick it up first.

I know a mod on another board sent me to powdercity after saying his bloods improved more on their TUDCA than any liver support he'd tried before. I contacted powdercity through their website, and they are willing to offer a wholesaler's rate on 250Grams or above so basically a year to a year 1/2 depending on how much you take. If your liver is as important to yoou as it is me (Hep.) I'm damn sure going to go ahead and wholesale it since it's only about $300/ 1/4KG from them. Hope this can help some guys, track your bloods...hepatic cholestasis is usually of the biggest concern for bodybuilders when it comes to their livers, and thats where TUDCA helps most.

I know a mod on another board sent me to powdercity after saying his bloods improved more on their TUDCA than any liver support he'd tried before. I contacted powdercity through their website, and they are willing to offer a wholesaler's rate on 250Grams or above so basically a year to a year 1/2 depending on how much you take. If your liver is as important to yoou as it is me (Hep.) I'm damn sure going to go ahead and wholesale it since it's only about $300/ 1/4KG from them. Hope this can help some guys, track your bloods...hepatic cholestasis is usually of the biggest concern for bodybuilders when it comes to their livers, and thats where TUDCA helps most.
I get as many suppliments as i can from powder city too. Great quality and price. Pure bcaa's, vitamins, health food products. I just wish they had a bigger selection, pure unflavored whey at a discount price would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I use Chizled Labz. Between that and Synthergine, it dropped my AST from 85 to 30 and ALT from 53 to 30 in 1 month.
I'd never use a company named or spelled like that.

Synthergine may have done it all and you wouldn't know.

I'd never use a company named or spelled like that.

Synthergine may have done it all and you wouldn't know.

I think supplement companies are just running out of good names these days!

I am sure Synthergine played a larger role in the numbers, but adding TUDCA didn't hurt at least.

I think supplement companies are just running out of good names these days!

I am sure Synthergine played a larger role in the numbers, but adding TUDCA didn't hurt at least.
The point is it might not have been Tudca at all.

Never tried Tudca. Will give it a go when I use up some of this S-drol I have on hand in the future.

Imporium has it..... nuff said'

Why "nuff said?"
I'm on Tapatalk..I assume you're a rep

He is saying IMP has great quality products so if Tudca is what you want no need to keep looking IMP has it.

The only rep for them is CG.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity