advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats a decent off season weight for a heavyweight?

Never said thats what you did but there can be many reasons for the difference in weight and condition. Look at Levrone.. 200lb chilling in his band and 16 weeks later 240 on stage. 40lb right there.

What did u do Phil?

HIRE PHIL. He will get you where you wanna b if you will listen.

I am saying you must have loaded up with something, who knows what though. And adjusted diet

You dont have to tell us

now if someone has to bulk up to 290 pounds to be 245 pounds on stage does that mean he can get away with "lesser amounts"...

now as i see it, for some one to come down from 290 to 245 has to be on a "calorie restricted diet"...which would be some what catabolic as campared to his offseason diet,

so in order to nullify the catabolic effects of his "calorie restricted diet", he has to somewhat increase his dosages... so as to retain his muscle as much as possible during that period.

Yes but

now if someone has to bulk up to 290 pounds to be 245 pounds on stage does that mean he can get away with "lesser amounts"...

now as i see it, for some one to come down from 290 to 245 has to be on a "calorie restricted diet"...which would be some what catabolic as campared to his offseason diet,

so in order to nullify the catabolic effects of his "calorie restricted diet", he has to somewhat increase his dosages... so as to retain his muscle as much as possible during that period.

If you manipulate your macros and add more LBAs it is amazing what you can do.....ALL YEAR LONG

I don't think you guys understand the AWESOMENESS of this feat. He was 20 pounds HEAVIER and what, Phil, 5-8% leaner?

That is insanity folks!!

ABSOLUTELY INSANE, But he is a pro for a reason. He knows his shit inside and out.

It isnt that clear cut though. I could not train for 3 months and come off everything and drop down to 180 and eat like a little bird, then bang in 2g a week, eat 400g protein a day and launch some GH in and then 20 weeks later be 210 peeled. Thats 30lb and a whole lot leaner.

Yeah, somehow I just dont think thats what Phil did...This really is kinda silly. But you should try it

If you manipulate your macros and add more LBAs it is amazing what you can do.....ALL YEAR LONG

all i understand ie my experience about off season diet(which has worked for me) for me is its important to eat
2 x target body wt amount of protien ( so i eat 500 grams of protien)
0.5 x present bodywt amount of fats ( so i eat 110 grams of fat)
being carb sensitive i eat them 1st meal, pre workout and post workout ( 225 to 300 grams) i have witnessed guys bigger than me gaining on this exact same plan.

this diet works great for me by which i mean... when ever i am on it gives me 1 - 2 pounds/ week easily and then when i plateau after say 8 to 10 weeks...i discontinue the cycle.....BUT i still eat the same amount of food as i was eating when i was on cycle...why fuck with the diet that gave me all the muscle in the first place.

now while i am off cycle even though i am eating the same amount of food i do not gain any muscle (although still maintaining my gains).....

so its all about increasing the efficiency of the fuel(food) when i am on and when i am off the efficiency of my fuel(food) is decreased (although still enough to some what mentain my gains).

so for me its setting up the excellent diet by the rules.
gain-mentain, gain-mentain , gain-mentain....untill i reach where i want to.

i dont know if others may agree with my approach but this what has worked for me.... lets see how far it takes me.

Last edited:
First off, I'm a nobody, this is only my measly two cents.

I think this is how guys like Phil do it. They have figured out that everyone has the off season, on season mindset and its screwing them up. People get too fat in the offseason, and they suffer significant LBM loss in their diet process because of it.

Why not, keep your AAS dosages and number of compounds used during your "offseason" very simple and moderate, eating cleanly, keeping bodyfat low the entire year, then, come contest time, eat MORE clean food, add in a few compounds that assist in serious fat loss/LBM gain such as GH, T3, Tren, and literally ADD lbm going into a show while manipulating your macro's (like phil said) and tuning them to your body's exact needs and VOILA.

I.M.O., if done right and with discipline, you should literally be able to grow into a show.

All of that is assuming you know your body and best assimilated foods and compounds before hand, and you allow enough time for a diet.

If I'm totally off base, please someone let me know.

First off, I'm a nobody, this is only my measly two cents.

I think this is how guys like Phil do it. They have figured out that everyone has the off season, on season mindset and its screwing them up. People get too fat in the offseason, and they suffer significant LBM loss in their diet process because of it.

Why not, keep your AAS dosages and number of compounds used during your "offseason" very simple and moderate, eating cleanly, keeping bodyfat low the entire year, then, come contest time, eat MORE clean food, add in a few compounds that assist in serious fat loss/LBM gain such as GH, T3, Tren, and literally ADD lbm going into a show while manipulating your macro's (like phil said) and tuning them to your body's exact needs and VOILA.

I.M.O., if done right and with discipline, you should literally be able to grow into a show.

All of that is assuming you know your body and best assimilated foods and compounds before hand, and you allow enough time for a diet.

If I'm totally off base, please someone let me know.

there are a few effective ways of doing things and thats a good one.
-JS

Last edited:
Im not on a level that you guys are but im 6'1" 265 in the off season then get to about 235 at 7% bf ....

its all relative about bodyweight

4 of these men were over 220+
2 were not......can you tell which ones???

Attachments

• first callout.jpg
    first callout.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 378
its all relative about bodyweight

4 of these men were over 220+
2 were not......can you tell which ones???

Wojo and Delrosa

Wojo and Delrosa

now if i told you i was 223.5
delarosa was 202
wojo was 209
brown was 222
far right 218.5
the other guy 221

my point is doesnt really fucking matter!!!

just get lean enough to get on stage

who gives a shit what YOU SHOULD weigh

:banghead:

:D

btw......i wasnt yelling at you chris...lol

it kinda looks like it though.....my bad brother

:)

I don't know if anybody cares, but I'm going to throw my two cents in here. Offseason bodyweight could be whatever, but like mentioned above it doesn't mean anything if you can't come into the show conditioned.

So for me personally, I am training for my first show right now and I'm not worried about weight class at all. I'm just trying to get into condition, and wherever I land is where I will compete. Then this winter I'll put on as much size as possible again and repeat.

damn TENNY

now if i told you i was 223.5
delarosa was 202
wojo was 209
brown was 222
far right 218.5
the other guy 221

my point is doesnt really fucking matter!!!

just get lean enough to get on stage

who gives a shit what YOU SHOULD weigh

:banghead:

lookin good there bro!
-JS

:D

btw......i wasnt yelling at you chris...lol

it kinda looks like it though.....my bad brother

:)

I know bro...:p

what did you place in that show 3rd, 4th..In that shot you had them all beat...Delrosa won right ? or was it the blonde hair guy on the far right...GNC guy...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws