over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stand out body part?

Legs, back in my teens and twenties I did lots of squats, DL and pulls. In my early twenties I was in a high-end Olympic weightlifting program around LA after coming off of 6 years of competitive Powerlifting. Always got comments from people but most memorable was walking into a business building one day and right away the receptionist, who was African American, said I had the best set of legs she had ever seen on a white boy. I was wearing shorts, so my legs were very visible, I took that complement to heart. I'm now in my early 50's and still do get the occasional comment about my legs, especially my glutes, I'm mainly wearing pants outside of the gym these days. I've been able to keep an esthetic shape to my legs even after a couple of good injuries over the years.
Nice brother. The reasonable part of me says I need to build my legs and back to be strong and capable as I age. The vain part of me wants the guns lol.

So you don't work chest at all, the development remains? I've stopped working it at points other than a set of pushups, to still be balanced.
I do absolutely nothing, no more dips, no push-ups, nothing. I do not want any more development and losing a bit would not hurt. I got it it getting worked it is through indirect effect.

Not shitting on people never said you looked bad but if you think your arms are stand out your delusio
The topic was what is YOUR standout body part. Not which bodypart of yours is better than other peoples. I never said I had great arms. And I wasn’t comparing them to anyone’s but my own when I started. And considering they were 12.5 inches at 19 when I started weight training they definitely grew more than most of my other bodyparts. And a 20 inch arm is big as hell even though mine weren’t the most aesthetic. And I’ve never been a “bodybuilder” so I really don’t care either. I’ve beaten a lot of heads in with those arms.
Are you this much of a douche in real life too, or just on the internet?
I guess everyone has different expectations

Nice brother. The reasonable part of me says I need to build my legs and back to be strong and capable as I age. The vain part of me wants the guns lol.
I hear ya, I have decent arms, never went overboard and got abscessed with my arms though, always worked on a full package top to bottom. Especially during the Olympic WL days, I had to be careful not to let my biceps get too big, then they would interfere with racking the bar in the clean position. What I have noticed is all that work that I put in during my teen and twenties has paid off with keeping a good physique whether I'm able to train hard or not.

Abs and then shoulders. Shoulders was probably from years of olympic lifting and tons of overhead work. Abs I'm not really sure why... mostly genetic. I remember within the first few years of lifting I had a 6 pack. Now even when I'm high bodyfat I can basically always see my abs, and when I get lean I get a nice symmetrical hard 8 pack going. I don't train them directly at all and never have, but I am very good at pullups and find they get super engaged when I do pullups.

Chest and Delts were always easy for me. Calves were a gift from my parents.
Anything I sought to improve always responded, with the exception of my arms, they have always been stubborn.
Both legs and back improved a lot when I pushed them. Legs in my 20s, back in my 40s.

To bring up my legs I did lots of deep, heavy squats. For back I built up to heavy weights while prioritizing feel.
For chest I love inclines, for shoulders I loved heavy behind the neck presses.

Chest and Delts were always easy for me. Calves were a gift from my parents.
Anything I sought to improve always responded, with the exception of my arms, they have always been stubborn.
Both legs and back improved a lot when I pushed them. Legs in my 20s, back in my 40s.

To bring up my legs I did lots of deep, heavy squats. For back I built up to heavy weights while prioritizing feel.
For chest I love inclines, for shoulders I loved heavy behind the neck presses.
Thank you answering the full question
What is your best muscle group and how do you train it?

Speaking of legs, how is the recovery going brother?

Lats, but only in a lat spread. For whatever reason in a front and rear double bi they don’t look that good. Also upper chest has been decent for me

Lats, but only in a lat spread. For whatever reason in a front and rear double bi they don’t look that good. Also upper chest has been decent for me
Nice, single arm cable pull dows have been helping my lats tremendously

Do you train forearms?
i did a from like age 20 on. in highschool, i remember training forarms for boxing. stopped because they got huge. then tendonitis and golf elbow and tennis elbow all separately
they grow too fast, so unless the other body parts are on par growth speed-wise, I wont work them out

when i do - I just grab a bench press barbell, let it hang in front of me like im going to do a deadlift, and then "revv" it (let it roll into fingertips then curl backward, activating brachial and other areas of the forearm

ABS:
E63B3FB6-1AE2-4A91-B212-EBB4C88E5026.jpeg

Absolutely, you love the parts that grow easy. For me back, favorite muscle group, second quads.
Always had a great feeling training back since the beginning, always a lot stronger in pulling movements than pushing.
Love rows, pull-ups, deadlift, lat pull.

And loved squats since the first day, legs always growing good, hate training arms, boring for me, skinny long arms, weak triceps.
Tested everything for arms doesn't matter how i train them or which style, very hard to make progress.

Nice, single arm cable pull dows have been helping my lats tremendously
I was just doin those about an hour ago in the gym

Really nice movement when you stretch and get in the right position so that the lst is burning just from the stretch and position at the very start of the movement before you even begin the contraction

i did a from like age 20 on. in highschool, i remember training forarms for boxing. stopped because they got huge. then tendonitis and golf elbow and tennis elbow all separately
they grow too fast, so unless the other body parts are on par growth speed-wise, I wont work them out

when i do - I just grab a bench press barbell, let it hang in front of me like im going to do a deadlift, and then "revv" it (let it roll into fingertips then curl backward, activating brachial and other areas of the forearm
I feel that. I'd like to train them but those tendons in the wrist get over worked easily with the lifting I do already plus all the day to day bs (fucking emails top of mind lol).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws