over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Do Women Love Popping Pimples?

IronKong

Registered
I cannot recall dating a girl who does not get a thrill from popping pimples. My wife loves to do it. If she sees one she gets all antsy and pouts if I don't let her pop it. My sister in law is the same. she says there is a strange gratification in the release of the pimple and if it squirts even better. Sometimes my wife will pop a big one and it gets on her face and strangely she gets off on it. Too bad she doesn't get off on other things popping on her face. I would thing a face full of jizz would be a better alternative than a face full of puss. But what do I know? Sister in law says she'll take either LOL! I need to get her to share philosophies with my wife.

I`ll answer your question with an opposing question. Why do men feel its not necessary to pop a pimple? Especially on the face. Second, poping it AND getting out all the puss, sebum, clog, is the only way to fix it and should be done.

I`ll answer your question with an opposing question. Why do men feel its not necessary to pop a pimple? Especially on the face. Second, poping it AND getting out all the puss, sebum, clog, is the only way to fix it and should be done.

I do pop my own pimples but I find it disgusting to pop some one else's pimples. Chicks however love to pop anybody's pimples. It's just gross. You go on one date with a girl and she's like Hey uh you got a pimple right there, mind if I pop it?

Last edited:
Hah! I'm not going to tell my wife about this thread. She might think it's normal. She's constantly prowling for zits and blackheads, etc.

My GF does the same thing. She loves to shave me, pop zits, and all the other good stuff.... Idk I love it

My wife loves to pull my "old man hairs" I get now on my ears and other odd places. Plucking and popping.

Ohh Man it's all women? My gf loves to pop my pimples and I have a ton! Drives me crazy!! She doesn't know which ones can and will pop vs the ones that won't! Drives me insane! Then she gets all pouty and shit

Same here. Can't explain it, but my wife loves to pop zits when I get them. It was crazy when I first started using gear and would get bad cystic acne on my back. These days I rarely get any.

My wife is the same wayyyy!!!! She gets so mad if I she sees one and I don't let her pop it...she has even given me blow jobs as payment for letting her "look at my back"
Glad to know there are others weirdos out there like her lol

My gf loves it. Black heads more than pimples its just satisfying watching them break the skin. She watched a few youtube videos on it as well

Go watch the monkeys at the zoo, same shit... been going on so long they don't even know

Same here, its like an addiction for my wife! But I'll be the first to admit when my wife gets one on her back and asks me to help I'm right there! Lol..
Used to get real bad bacne especially on my rear delts from gear, but after 20+ years I don't much anymore even on 1g of masteron / week. And test.
Awhile back I started .5mg caber / day and end of week 2 I was completely covered with about 100 really small from head, ass and even hotter upper quads!!
It's was an India brand in foil, ..I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else so my guess is it wasn't real caber.. Anyone else get acne from caber?

I dated a girl who got so excited from popping my pipples.
I myself preferred popping her can.
Bada boom, bada bing!!! Ohhhh!!!! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member