over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why me?

LEX

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Ki
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
now besides the bloated fat kid asking me why he is dizzy to the asshole asking my why I only work one leg at a time on the leg press?....something even better my friends....and keep in mind I don't take off my headphones unless you actually corner me and force me to make eye contact....

now I tubby ass chick comes up and asks me where to get hcg.....oh yea..for a new diet...evidently you can go one a 500 kal a day diet and take 1 2 ius of hcg and loose weight like "magic"......

wow nice...I wish I was deaf...but then they would proly bring up a fucking pen and paper....

I live in South Florida and they advertise the HCG diet on TV. Local doctors actually have commercials advertising this diet.

The program is absolutely horrendous..... I would think it is dangerous and the last person to reccommend it would be a doctor...

all you gotta do is bite a baseball size chunk
out of the next persons neck and no more questions

its like magic bro:)

now besides the bloated fat kid asking me why he is dizzy to the asshole asking my why I only work one leg at a time on the leg press?....something even better my friends....and keep in mind I don't take off my headphones unless you actually corner me and force me to make eye contact....

now I tubby ass chick comes up and asks me where to get hcg.....oh yea..for a new diet...evidently you can go one a 500 kal a day diet and take 1 2 ius of hcg and loose weight like "magic"......

wow nice...I wish I was deaf...but then they would proly bring up a fucking pen and paper....

Please refer this to Agents post: HCG Diet. He was actaully wanting to slip other drugs in with this for his mother.:eek:

I live in South Florida and they advertise the HCG diet on TV. Local doctors actually have commercials advertising this diet.

The program is absolutely horrendous..... I would think it is dangerous and the last person to reccommend it would be a doctor...

Ive seen the protocol and diet, you barely eat anything..

You guys would howl with laugher if you could picture Lex in the gym.

He trains in the most fantastic Golds Gym I have ever seen. You've got regular folks on up to competitors. I'd love to live there just to lift weights with Lex.

Thing is Lex is QUIET. He doesn't say a lot and totally keeps to himself. I am 6'1 and this guy towers above me. He's also huge and NOT friendly looking. lol.

I can't image the stupid shit that came up and asked him a drug question.

Unreal.

It's even funnier that it was a chic. I guess that makes more sense. ;)

He trains in the most fantastic Golds Gym I have ever seen. You've got regular folks on up to competitors. I'd love to live there just to lift weights with Lex.

Thing is Lex is QUIET. He doesn't say a lot and totally keeps to himself. I am 6'1 and this guy towers above me. He's also huge and NOT friendly looking. lol.

I can't image the stupid shit that came up and asked him a drug question.

Unreal.

It's even funnier that it was a chic. I guess that makes more sense. ;)

I can be like that in my gym, quiet and not friendly and have that freak look. I like to train hard without any disturbance and quickly....There is a t shirt from Animal web site that says, Shut the Fuck up and Train....they get the message!!

lex you just have to perfect the deer in a headlight expression. sometimes it's just to hard not to laugh at some of the questions you get in the gym

Bro, I think the fat chick was just looking for some bodybuilder love! She could see the muscles and smell the testosterone scent coming off of you.... She figured you'd be horny/juiced/aggressive enough to give her the goods man!

Can't blame ol' tubbo-lard girl for trying!

So what the hell is the HCG supposed to do for you anyway , whats the claims for its use.

Shit I think that if you dropped your cals to 500 for a week that you would lose a ton quick anyway , till your body realized it was starving

Well at least you know you look good. I mean these people wouldn't ask you anything if you werent freaky. oh well. I hate when people bother me when I am working out. Portable Mp3 players are a god send!

So what the hell is the HCG supposed to do for you anyway , whats the claims for its use.

Shit I think that if you dropped your cals to 500 for a week that you would lose a ton quick anyway , till your body realized it was starving

I was wondering the same thing; never heard of that one.

Found this:

http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Information.htm said:
What is the hCG Diet?
The hCG weight loss protocol consists of a very low calorie diet (VLCD) accompanied by treatments of hCG, rather oral or injected. The average hCG dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging 1 to 3 pounds per day. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefit of the hCG protocol is its ability to help modify the dieter's relationship with food and eating, resulting in easily maintained, long-term weight loss.

What is hCG and how does it result in rapid weight loss?

hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone present in both men and women, but which is produced in great amounts in pregnant females. During pregnancy, the substance almost completely controls the woman's metabolic functions. In non-pregnant persons, research suggests hCG similarly increases the metabolism similar to a pregnant female. Thousands of calories in stored fat are released, and are used by the body or expelled. To keep the fat cells from immediately taking in more fat, the very low fat VLCD is necessary and personal care products such as lotion, are prohibited.

Dr. A.T.W. Simeons' research suggests a small, daily injection amount of hCG (approx. 125 IU to 200 IU), results in an average weight loss of 1 to 2 lbs a day when accompanied by a VLCD (very low calorie diet).

I like how it says 1-3 pounds per day can be expected, then in the next sentence say that the weight loss can be easily maintained. Well, sure it is. As long as you keep eating 500 cal a day.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear