over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny and other DHTs

Hammer4

Registered
Newbies
I'm still green in this world of enhancement. I've never gone over 400 hundred migs at any point but I've made tremendous progress since last September. I'm sort of exploring compounds this year, seeing what they do, how I react and trying to figure out what I like and what works best for me.
I threw in some mast this spring and loved it. Low dose, 200 test 100 mast and finish 200/200 mainly just to be done with the vial.
I waited about 3 weeks and added 20mg of winny a day and looked instantly harder and grainier - I mean day 1 I could see and feel a difference.
The problem is, it made break out so damn bad! Horribly bad, big cystic mother fuckers!!! Naturally, I dropped immediately and continued trt (140mgs a week). Would have been a nice 1:1 ratio but not worth it to me.
I had little to no problems with mast. A few small pimples here and there but nothing like what I experienced with oral winny. And I actually felt like mast was easier on my hair than test only, I noticed less shedding.
Next up is primo. Will nurse my skin back to health before I even attempt adding another DHT derivative but, my question is, has anyone else experienced this with winny? Which DHT derivative, if any, have been an absolute no go for you and why? At what dose?

I just want to say its a relief to hear someone green to anabolics who is not pressing crazy cycles for their first runs. best wishes brother, in the mean time, work on your pH levels, epsom salt baths, +sauna/steamroom frequently, certain probiotics also help skin bacterial flora. most guys in my experiences break out their first few cycles. i finally got my first zit and i have been on a year easily straight , one every few years probably even when I am on juice, even abusing orals. I am also a sauna and taurine nazi @OuchThatHurts (inside joke lol) which seem to help lol

My first few cycles i broke out semi bad cystic on my shoulders and upper back. i started capping my own accutane at 40mg got sick from it but never again did I have acne or even a zit for probably 5+ years. my skin was incredibly dry after the accutane abuse though, shortly after they pulled it from the market! fried my sebaceous glands rendering me with KFC chicken neck syndrome jk lol

I just want to say its a relief to hear someone green to anabolics who is not pressing crazy cycles for their first runs. best wishes brother, in the mean time, work on your pH levels, epsom salt baths, +sauna/steamroom frequently, certain probiotics also help skin bacterial flora. most guys in my experiences break out their first few cycles. i finally got my first zit and i have been on a year easily straight , one every few years probably even when I am on juice, even abusing orals. I am also a sauna and taurine nazi @OuchThatHurts (inside joke lol) which seem to help lol

My first few cycles i broke out semi bad cystic on my shoulders and upper back. i started capping my own accutane at 40mg got sick from it but never again did I have acne or even a zit for probably 5+ years. my skin was incredibly dry after the accutane abuse though, shortly after they pulled it from the market! fried my sebaceous glands rendering me with KFC chicken neck syndrome jk lol
I appreciate the suggestions my man. I'm not sure I know how to check PH levels. You mean PH of the skin or systemically?
The craziest part is, I ran Accutane under dermatologist supervision about a decade ago and it murdered any trace of acne while simultaneously drying me out like a raisin. Never looked back until last week 😬
Whats weirder, I didn't have a lotta acne in high school but ran a stupid prohormone the summer before I started college and boom! acne blooming everywhere like a son of a bitch!! So when winny started making me breakout, I was like oh hell nah and dropped that shit like a bad habit haha.
Need to look at taurine, I've seen both you guys praising it. Maybe I can find some old threads on it and take my research from there!
Appreciate the response and support my dude.

Never had this from winstrol, but EQ made me break out so badly it looked like I got shot with buckshot from pointing distance.

Nothing compares to Accutane in terms of efficacy. You might find relief from frequent showering with an exfoliant scrub and salicyclic acid. And perhaps an oral antibiotic like doxycycline.

Sometimes the differences in individual response to different gear is incredible.

Never had this from winstrol, but EQ made me break out so badly it looked like I got shot with buckshot from pointing distance.

Nothing compares to Accutane in terms of efficacy. You might find relief from frequent showering with an exfoliant scrub and salicyclic acid. And perhaps an oral antibiotic like doxycycline.

Sometimes the differences in individual response to different gear is incredible.
Isnt minoxidly also what they use in the hair regrowth topical formulas?
nvm it changed back to doxy,. yes IMO doxy is very mild, tetracycline is also first generation antibiotic from cycline family i believe

Much appreciated response my friend. I archived to Google drive in case I need to revert back at some point for antibacterial suggestions 👍🏻

Maybe winstrol is just not in the cards for me. I'll find out for sure one day, still have about 80 10mg tabs on hand. Will start at 5 or 10mg and see 🤞

Do you think 1iu of rHGH would be worth trying on top of trt?

Much appreciated response my friend. I archived to Google drive in case I need to revert back at some point for antibacterial suggestions 👍🏻

Maybe winstrol is just not in the cards for me. I'll find out for sure one day, still have about 80 10mg tabs on hand. Will start at 5 or 10mg and see 🤞

Do you think 1iu of rHGH would be worth trying on top of trt?
No, 1 IU of rhGH is less than natural GH levels for a 22 - 28 yr old healthy man (~1.5 IU daily for a normal BMI adult), and there is essentially suppression of pulsatile release for ~ 24 hr (22 +/-) after a given bolus (with minimal escape from suppression).

There's also a false perception that GH levels dramatically drop-off in the 30s, but they dramatically drop in men at ~15 years old and only follow a slow decline thereafter. There's not much difference between a 20 yr old and a 35 yr old in absolute terms.

I am working on a practical guide to rhGH that will have a website launch and announcement forthcoming.

No, 1 IU of rhGH is less than natural GH levels for a 22 - 28 yr old healthy man (~1.5 IU daily for a normal BMI adult), and there is essentially suppression of pulsatile release for ~ 24 hr (22 +/-) after a given bolus (with minimal escape from suppression).

There's also a false perception that GH levels dramatically drop-off in the 30s, but they dramatically drop in men at ~15 years old and only follow a slow decline thereafter. There's not much difference between a 20 yr old and a 35 yr old in absolute terms.

I am working on a practical guide to rhGH that will have a website launch and announcement forthcoming.
You, sir, are a treasure. Will keep an eye out.

Sounds like your a hyper responder, the opposite of me. I don't see much from aas and no side effects either, acne, gyno, hematocrit rising, BP rising, None of that. I have had tren cough. Smart approach to keep dosages low.

If it’s any consolation, the first 2-3 years I ran gear I broke out with crazy cystic acne on my back and shoulders. Long story short, is eventually my body adapted and it went away. Not encouraging that, but I think for those of us longer in the game, that’s one side that eventually goes away.

That being said, it was horrible when I had it. Extremely painful, and on a chest day especially, it wasn’t uncommon for the back of my shirt to have blood on it from them popping while doing chest. Uncomfortable and embarrassing.

As someone already mentioned its pretty normal for most guys to experience some mild to severe acne within the first few cycles. 10 years ago my acne was wild on my first cycle. Interestingly it completely went away with roacutane and since then I very rarely have anything, maybe 1-2 very tiny pimples on heavy cycles but nothing crazy. Sadly I dont recommend taking roaacutane, it can fuck your health (heart and liver) as it did with mine.

Sounds like your a hyper responder, the opposite of me. I don't see much from aas and no side effects either, acne, gyno, hematocrit rising, BP rising, None of that. I have had tren cough. Smart approach to keep dosages low.
I don't know about hyper responder, but I can see gains on 140 test. And the no sides is an awesome blessing! I believe you're on the reasonable dose train yourself? How did you decide to split your recent 600mg cycle?

If it’s any consolation, the first 2-3 years I ran gear I broke out with crazy cystic acne on my back and shoulders. Long story short, is eventually my body adapted and it went away. Not encouraging that, but I think for those of us longer in the game, that’s one side that eventually goes away.

That being said, it was horrible when I had it. Extremely painful, and on a chest day especially, it wasn’t uncommon for the back of my shirt to have blood on it from them popping while doing chest. Uncomfortable and embarrassing.
That's true dedication!!! You're exactly right about placement too. My face is 100% clear, it was just traps and delts. I think we know about fat storage patterns for androgens and estrogen, I wonder if there is acne patterns as well. 🤷‍♂Seems like the androgen induced acne is the "yolk" (upper back and shoulders). 🤷‍♂️

I don't know about hyper responder, but I can see gains on 140 test. And the no sides is an awesome blessing! I believe you're on the reasonable dose train yourself? How did you decide to split your recent 600mg cycle?
I'm using .75 prop and .25 mast Ed, no shot on sat. Liking it so far and blood work is great. I may try prop and npp next push for a little more size. I feel like any more juice I don't really see anymore gains, calories and hard training is what matters most.

That being said, it was horrible when I had it. Extremely painful, and on a chest day especially, it wasn’t uncommon for the back of my shirt to have blood on it from them popping while doing chest. Uncomfortable and embarrassing
Inclines...always had blood on my shirt on the back after inclines back in my gear days. I recall Trenbo being the worst offender.

I'm using .75 prop and .25 mast Ed, no shot on sat. Liking it so far and blood work is great. I may try prop and npp next push for a little more size. I feel like any more juice I don't really see anymore gains, calories and hard training is what matters most.
Solid bro, simple and straightforward, I like it. I'd like to give 75mg/day test a go this fall and just eat and train like an animal and see what happens.

Why test prop if you stay on test?

Your lips and liver might have a different opinion 😂 I took Accutane when I was 19 or 20, shit does work like a charm.
Tell me about it. I’m currently on it prescribed from my dermatologist at 80mg a day . I’ve been on it 6 months and my skin is super clear . 2 more months to go as he wants me to never get a pimple again lol which I haven’t at all in last 3 months

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws