over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WORKOUTS

elings

Registered
HEY GUYS I WAS JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG YOUR WORKOUTS LAST AND HOW MANY BODY PARTS YOU TRAIN EACH DAY. :D

I guess I will be the first to hit back at this one. I do things a little differently than most would suggest. When cycling I workout daily, 5 days a week for about an hour a day. My areas look something like this:

Mon - Chest, Delts, Abs
Tuesday - Back (all muscles)
Wed- Legs (calves, hams and quads), Abs
Thur- Arms (bi's, tri's and forearms)
Fri- I go back to my chest.
Come mon I start with my back. Keeps my body guessing and it works great for me.

When off cycle, my recovery is a lot lower so I only do three days a week for about an hour and a half a day. My areas look like this:

Mon- Chest, Delts, Abs, Calves
Wed- Back, Hams
Fri- Arms, Quads

I have always hated working out my lower body but I found that by splitting it up throughout the week I don't seem to dislike it nearly as bad. Hope this is what you were asking. :D

Depending on how busy the gym is I usually train for about 75 minutes. On a slow day in the gym about 60 minutes and on a packed day 90 minutes. I train 3 days a week alternating between back/hams/bis and chest/delts/tris/quads.

I have incorporated training and frequency ideas from both Dante and Phil into my training and added some of my own to suit me and my own personal goals.

usually 35 minutes, 45 if someone is daydreaming on the bench again. i used to train one body part per day, now i do 2. both took same ammount of time to workout but i do less sets now and am getting a lot more strength

About an hour here.
Normaly one main bodypart sometimes two.
Two days on one day off unless I feel sore and need more.

No more than 40 minutes 2 bodyparts per workout 3 times a week some times 4 times write now, i change a little the frequency and reps trying to bring more work and congestion to my week parts.

jstforme said:
usually 35 minutes, 45 if someone is daydreaming on the bench again. i used to train one body part per day, now i do 2. both took same ammount of time to workout but i do less sets now and am getting a lot more strength
What up jstforme, good to see ya over here...If you were doing chest which other bodypart are you working too?...A long time ago I used to do chest and back in one session and it was too tiering and couldn't get stronger or really grow much...now I'll hit something smaller like bi's or tri's...I actually like hitting bi's on chest day and tri's on back day just because I feel to week on either one if I do the tri's on chest day etc.

2-3 groups per day, and any where from 90-120mins.

bigheinz said:
No more than 40 minutes 2 bodyparts per workout 3 times a week some times 4 times write now, i change a little the frequency and reps trying to bring more work and congestion to my week parts.
Bro, I don't you have any weak parts :cool: :eek: For me it's about an hour, with either 1 or 2 muscle groups..........

nate63225 said:
I guess I will be the first to hit back at this one. I do things a little differently than most would suggest. When cycling I workout daily, 5 days a week for about an hour a day. My areas look something like this:

Mon - Chest, Delts, Abs
Come mon I start with my back. Keeps my body guessing and it works great for me.

When off cycle, my recovery is a lot lower so I only do three days a week for about an hour and a half a day. My areas look like this:

Wed- Back, Hams
Fri- Arms, Quads

I have always hated working out my lower body but I found that by splitting it up throughout the week I don't seem to dislike it nearly as bad. Hope this is what you were asking. :D
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ONE I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT OUT.... THANKS:D

rAJJIN said:
About an hour here.
Normaly one main bodypart sometimes two.
Two days on one day off unless I feel sore and need more.
THATS USUALLY HOW I DO IT I TRAIN ONE BODY PART DO 12 TO 18 SETS AND IT USALLY TAKES ANWHERE FROM ABOUT 45 MIN TO AN HOUR

bigheinz said:
WOW !!!! THATS FOR 2 BODYPARTS I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT WHAT IS YOUR REST TIME AND HOW MANY SETS DO YOU DO PER MUSCLE GROUP , AND HOW DO YOU GROUP YOUR MUSCLE PARTS WHEN TRAINING... THANKS :D :D

Mon- Chest,abs,
Tues-Back,calves
Wed-Legs,abs
Thurs-Delts,traps,calves
Fri-Tris,Bis,forearms,abs
A little over an hour. I'm trying to figure how to break up legs into other days so I can go to a four day split and not tax my CNS so much. Weekends are out of the question as I work 10-12 hours on Sat and Sun. Any ideas?

Juiced

Sun. Chest, Shoulders, Tri's, Abs
Mon. Legs, Bi's, Abs
Tues. Off
Wed. Chest, Shoulders, Tri's, Abs
Thurs. Back, Bi's, Abs
Fri. Off
Sat. Off

Natural

Sun. Chest, Abs
Mon. Shoulders, Tri's, Abs
Tues. Legs, Abs
Wed. Back, Bi's, Abs
Thurs. Chest & Whatever else I feel I need
Fri. Off
Sat. Off

sat. calves/legs
sun off
mon back
tues bis/calves
wed chest
thurs calves
fri tris
8-16 sets per bodypart

I split everything into two separate workouts, like:
Mon:
Bench Press
Dips & Pushdowns
Pullups, Rack Deads, Cable Rows
BB Curls & Cable Curls

Tue:
Squats
Leg Curls & Stiff-leg Deads
Seated and Standing Calfs
Standing OH Press & Side Laterals

Wed:
40 min Cardio & Abs

Repeat (I do mix around some of these with different exercises on the other days)

Workouts never last over 45 minutes, including stretching.

If you can't get it done with in an hour or less, then your just doing a marathon.

nate63225 said:

Mon - Chest, Delts, Abs

Wed- Back, Hams
Fri- Arms, Quads

i do almost exactly like nate's on cycle wo. but i go two on and one off. cause i dont like taking more then one day off at a time. but if your worried about what days of the week you are working out then nate's is what i would do.
also my off cycle is the exact same just less intense. might be a little overtraining for some but if you keep the intensity down it will be ok.

5 days 1 bodypart per day, abs in between. bout 60 mins each cept legs, 90 mins.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws