over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW What retards!!

the only words i can think of to describe my feelings about those pics is to say that words are not able to capture my mental state when viewing these pics

BIGSHERM said:
Synthol anyone!!!!

**broken link removed**

From what I understand, and from experience, that's NOT synthol. Those are implants these morons put in to get attention.

I've read Big A explain this before already.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Id say some of them...Like the old one shown weve seen here many times before with the one that has the calf,pec,bicep implants.

I dont think there all implants though, maybe not even synthol alone who know what the hell could cause that. Maybe a 100ml a day of Mtc oil
many of them knuckleheads out there seem to have it in there head its the same thing. Like the Mohawk guy there for example, He just dont look to me like somone that could go out and buy implants. By the color it looks more like a bad infection or something and Im guessing they very well could rot off
or get some Ganggreen(sp) in em.

Yes....

From a medical aspect this is the most insane thing I have ever seen. Now with Brad it looks a little too much for me but he is one big mofo. No joke, the mans got pro size everywhere else but bis are a little too square just my opinion. I really like Brad though. He is a straight shooter and a great guy to boot. Now on the other hand these other guys look like shit. These guys are going to find out later they are going to have to have a major debridement(cutting of tissue) of the muscle due to infection. Then may lose a limb. It appears these guys have no muscle to mee just inflated arms with no shape. These are extreme cases of abuse. Again minus brad because he has told all on here it is simply site injections not synthol use. These guys do look stupid to me. No proportion. I would hate to be the doc takeing care of these guys when they become septic(infection in the blood stream, goes throughout the entire body) and are rushed to the ER. I would tell them it is self induced and I wont treat you. However I would have to treat them but would ask them "what the hell are you doing pumping 100's of ml of oil in your arms".

"I just threw up in my mouth a little bit..."
from Dodgeball - great movie

The most retarded thing i hav eeever seen in my life.. They give retards a bad name ...these guys look beyond stupid ... i can not even express how RE-DICK - Lus they are...

Some of those dudes dont even look like they work out! lol They just have really bloated looking arms. I mean, i think its ok to use MODERATELY but when you have no muscle definition around the Syntherol........:rolleyes:

Damn it, I just looked at that shit again. It makes me want to go on a rampage with big dart and pop the hell out of all their arms, then watch the oil fly.

I'm not sure why they irritate me so much but they do. It's kind of the same way that mutated fish with legs that crawl out of polluted lakes irritate me. I like to stab those things too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131