over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

yet another bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time you order theirs a risk. but if you read the article the first to packs were from IP which were probably Farly large. the packets came last which was the icing on the cake.the problem was that the packages just kept coming that's were i think it went wrong to much gear for the guy just personally using that's what their looking for the money end. think about this something about that first package perked their interest were they didn't just send him a letter asking if he would like to pick it up. so the moral of the story is if your gonna order keep to the min order when you spend thousands you are putting your self in a whole norther category.

Last edited:
This is why I go Domestic, not that its totally safe, just SAFER! IMHO

ant search warrant

Back at old gade/ug I was nailed on a anticipatory search warrant-----it is a complete bullshit warrant but really utilized after homeland security act without much discretion. It basically allows LE to get a warrant based on events and suspicions a future crime may take place. How much embellishment on that warrant affadavit you think they make to a judge to get it...no true facts but hunches. LOL.. It should be utilized for anti terrorism not a blanket that allows them unchecked usage. I love this country but we the people here have less rights now and due process than the terrorists that try to destroy us. There is a reason we incarcerate more than all of Europe---

This is why I go *******, not that its totally safe, just SAFER! IMHO

Must be nice. In fact I think most of us would; only problem is that U cant tell us who U use, and unless im blind, none of these sponsors are ********

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone please delete this thread. way too much talk IMO. people know better, but i'm the one with less than 100 posts so what do i know.

Somebody obviously edited the article the was originally posted adding in specific sources and brands....This thread should have been deleted

why should it be deleted??? these copy and paste articles are from news agencies, in other words there reported as news as in the general media, as in any one in the world can read them. what good does it do to censor it on a bodybuilding board???? because there sponsors here, isnt this an international board..........the onus is on the buyer.

Mild Correction

Back at old gade/ug I was nailed on a anticipatory search warrant-----it is a complete bullshit warrant but really utilized after homeland security act without much discretion. It basically allows LE to get a warrant based on events and suspicions a future crime may take place. How much embellishment on that warrant affadavit you think they make to a judge to get it...no true facts but hunches. LOL.. It should be utilized for anti terrorism not a blanket that allows them unchecked usage. I love this country but we the people here have less rights now and due process than the terrorists that try to destroy us. There is a reason we incarcerate more than all of Europe---

We incarcerate more people than ANY other country in the world. This includes Communist China, Russia and all other totalitarian dictatorships. Surprising, huh? Land of the free should be changed to land of the accused, oppressed and imprisoned.

why should it be deleted??? these copy and paste articles are from news agencies, in other words there reported as news as in the general media, as in any one in the world can read them. what good does it do to censor it on a bodybuilding board???? because there sponsors here, isnt this an international board..........the onus is on the buyer.

It should be deleted because everyone starts saying stupid sh**...talking about orders and other stuff that should be kept off boards...people get popped all the time thats the drug trade. Its not like this is a big story..The only reason it was posted was because somebody fraudulently changed the article to mention sources...The real article mentions nothing about certain sponsors brands and strengths.

It should be deleted because everyone starts saying stupid sh**...talking about orders and other stuff that should be kept off boards...people get popped all the time thats the drug trade. Its not like this is a big story..The only reason it was posted was because somebody fraudulently changed the article to mention sources...The real article mentions nothing about certain sponsors brands and strengths.

then shouldnt the "people saying stupid shit" and "talking about orders and stuff" be deleted and not the article.

For those of U who want this thread deleted:

LE Knows already. They know or can find out very easily-
who U are
where u live
what u buy and from whom
WHEN its shipped or ETA
can check YOUR emails under your nose
your involvment on these boards or visits to sponsors sites
They know the sponsors, their origins and locations
they can even monitor WU or MG transactions via names and amounts.

The truth is, even if everyone followed the rules, LE already knows whats going on and can watch U anyways. Rules are intend to keep everyone safe, its a noble intention ( key word) but the reality is LE is already on it... has been on it, and we can discuss it as much or as little as we want, they already know. Its not a secret. Keeping it on the " DL " maybe cool to some of you, but youre not slick like U think. THEY KNOW ALREADY!

Now I agree, if U get on here a make a comment about how U just made an order, yeah its stupid. A mod deleting it is actually protecting your dumbass, perhaps they should leave the post up. That way when your pack arrives, and U pull it out of the mailbox, U notice that black Ford Explorer parked down the street and 3 MIBs walking your way flashing badges tellin u to hold it right there, then U may realize how dumb it was to mention your dealings.

Thats all I got
LE, U guys suck

then shouldnt the "people saying stupid shit" and "talking about orders and stuff" be deleted and not the article.

tushe....or however you spell it....but i think the article has been altered bro. Obviously, not by you but I think someone is trying to hurt other people's business

tushe....or however you spell it....but i think the article has been altered bro. Obviously, not by you but I think someone is trying to hurt other people's business
An article printed in any public periodical is not off limits. If we censored a public article you could say we were being more restrictive than this ridiculous American country. The problem here are the posts following the article. I think posting about busts is actually a good thing - gives people a reminder of what's at stake.

It doesn't really affect me so I personally don't have a problem with the article. Truth be told, it doesn't even really bother me so much when people post about their drug use. Hey, if you want to dig your own grave then go ahead. I'm not going to try to stop you. But when you start talking about you bought this or that from this guy or that guy and it came packed this way and in this many days, from this country, etc. - You're not putting just yourself in harms way. You're putting other people at risk with your actions - people that may not even know you.

Oh, and Lean_Mass17, welcome to the board but your 11 posts and your avatar don't exactly scream that you are hear to learn about ketogenic dieting or progressive periodization do they? I mean, I'm not flaming you here but you might want to pull down the vials and needles and stay low on the radar before you start trying to moderate threads.

For a couple years that I've been here and probably longer, the staff has been asking, politely and not-so-politely, for members to stop posting the personal and private information as previously mentioned.

I can't speak for the other mods but I like to come to the board for fun and info just like everyone else. I hate editing, deleting, PMing, and arguing about threads and whether or not they should be here or not. The shit gets old after a while.

I hate editing, deleting, PMing, and arguing about threads and whether or not they should be here or not. The shit gets old after a while.

I'll bet it gets old REAL quick...;)

I think they are being fairly lenient. I dont know of too many busts going on for personal users. They are just busting the dealers. So its fair to say that they are not trying to hurt people for personal use, only people who are trying to profit off of it. This is something i agree with....if you have it to use for yourself that should be fine...but if you are trying to make money off of something illegal then its your own fault....

WOW I read this guys response and I couldn't resist...
So let me get this straight..first you think the Government is not trying to "hurt" the personal user?
Hummm... well the Government is going after all domestic dealers so you and I cant get any roids...but they not hurting ya...LOL

And 2..you think buying roids is ok... but selling it? ya think they should go to jail?
What the fuck do you think makes people want to sell roids? Profit from personal users..maybe?
I think this moron gets the lack of common sense poster child award of the century. What a dumb ass...LOL

and that is why i would never order in bulk internationally

NARUS63- hey bro you don't need to talk to anyone on this board like that. it is TPs opinion. that is what this board is for, to discuss opinions. not treat some one like sh%$, not to mention a VET of the board. tone it down some, or used different word choices bro-

useless anxiety

I agree nuke the thread, we all know the risks and busts happend as jj said nothin new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear