over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

"Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does."

So you go from calling the guy medicore at best, and then doubting his weight, to saying he "actually looks good". Only reason you said that is because of how much heat you caught for being a fucking HATER, so now you change your words, wow if that isnt a fucking loser, I dont know what is.

I still doubt his actual weight in that pic, I do not believe he is that heavy. I do not think he is 312lbs..

Jason does not look good in that pic, that's not what I said. I said HE LOOKS GOOD in response to the CONTEST pics that were posted.

I NEVER changed what I said, I was simply trying to maintain a level of respect..

Wow! He looks great! It doesn't surprise me thst he's able to go that high tho. I read an article where he said he's never had an issue with putting on mass. Nice job!

Last edited:
I've come to the realization that you are not conceded and arrogant. You are just mentally retarded....:cool: Every post you make is insanely stupid. Almost every member on this board can't stand you and you are to stupid to figure out why. You think you are soooo smart and perfect and everyone else are the morons.... I think this board is above your intelligence level. You would be very
Popular with all the sheep at bodybuilding.com however.

OK, let's analyze my original post..

His chest(and biceps) is lagging--true.

He has a HEAVY SKELETON--true. (everyone has different skeletal size, structure and bone DENSITY; Endomorphs have HEAVIER SKELETONS than ecto's)

He is a big dude, for sure. What was wrong with what I said? I just don't get it..

He has a HEAVY SKELETON--true. (everyone has different skeletal size, structure and bone DENSITY; Endomorphs have HEAVIER SKELETONS than ecto's)

He is a big dude, for sure. What was wrong with what I said? I just don't get it..

Your right dude. I actually edited my post a moment too late. I hate talking shit on the computer, I have never even commented on one of your posts before and first time I do I flame you. You are entitled to your opinion, which I think is flawed, but whatever. I still can't stand you though. I think you should sit back and do a thorough evaluation of why you are so disliked on this board. That's all.

Your right dude. I actually edited my post a moment too late. I hate talking shit on the computer, I have never even commented on one of your posts before and first time I do I flame you. You are entitled to your opinion, which I think is flawed, but whatever. I still can't stand you though. I think you should sit back and do a thorough evaluation of why you are so disliked on this board. That's all.

I am a polarizing indivudual; I believe in the ART of bodybuilding, not the FREAK SHOW of a sport that it has become. I am a fan of hard work, dedication, and the persuit of PERFECT physical dimensions--not just the attainment of sheer muscle SIZE.

I don't eat protein powders..

I don't believe in eating every 2 hours..

I don't believe in a "post workout shake"..

I don't believe in low volume training..

I don't use HGH or Slin..

I don't think ANY pro bodybuilders have beautiful physiques today..

So what sort of margin is there between a "heavy skeleton" and a "normal skeleton"? Even if he does have a "heavy skeleton" the difference could only be negligible in proportion to his weight.

The man has an impressive physique.

I am a polarizing indivudual; I believe in the ART of bodybuilding, not the FREAK SHOW of a sport that it has become. I am a fan of hard work, dedication, and the persuit of PERFECT physical dimensions--not just the attainment of sheer muscle SIZE.

Ross, no one on this board gives a squirrel’s asshole that you don’t do these things. Bodybuilding doesn’t revolve around YOU or what YOU think is beautiful. You happen to think your opinion stands above everyone else’s and what you say is FACT! Whats perfect to you may not be perfect to someone else. Youre just a plain joe with some decent muscle, THAT IS IT! As of now, youre a NOBODY in this sport. Plain and Simple. And as for current professionals, Phil Heath definitely has one absolutely beautiful physique, if you cant admit to that because your stuck in your little fancy pussy world of the GOLDEN AGE, then that’s your problem.

Ross, no one on this board gives a squirrel’s asshole that you don’t do these things. Bodybuilding doesn’t revolve around YOU or what YOU think is beautiful. You happen to think your opinion stands above everyone else’s and what you say is FACT! Whats perfect to you may not be perfect to someone else. Youre just a plain joe with some decent muscle, THAT IS IT! As of now, youre a NOBODY in this sport. Plain and Simple. And as for current professionals, Phil Heath definitely has one absolutely beautiful physique, if you cant admit to that because your stuck in your little fancy pussy world of the GOLDEN AGE, then that’s your problem.

Dude, IN REAL LIFE, I am an EXTREMELY MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. I am considered a FREAK everywhere I go, I've been bodybuilding intelligently for over 10 years! I take offense to that comment! You obviously haven't seen recent pics of my physique. Ask guys who've seen me IN PERSON like PJ Braun or Dave Palumbo, ask them how "small" I am. I am also RIPPED to the fuckin bone, just about YEAR-ROUND!

Bodybuilding is not a sport anymore, it's a fucking DRUG WAR!! GET A CLUE!!

If I so wanted to, I could look like that too, I simply choose not to use HGH and SLIN. GH15 has said repeatedly over at GB that I could turn PRO and compete at the O in a few years if I chose to LET LOOSE. You really think Jason Huh is a better bodybuilder than Arnie? HA!

Last edited:
So what sort of margin is there between a "heavy skeleton" and a "normal skeleton"? Even if he does have a "heavy skeleton" the difference could only be negligible in proportion to his weight.

The man has an impressive physique.

ALWAYS jusdge a man by HIS LOWER LEGS! Look at those CANKLES!!!! His insertions are down to his damn feet!! LOL He has thick, massive bones. He is an extreme endomorph with a VERY heavy skeleton, I can assure you.

Take a guy like Frank Zane or even Robby Robinson; they were not HEAVY by today's ridiculous standards, but they were DAMN MUSCULAR!!:lightbulb:

Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does.

Ill first say that I do enjoy some of your posts and I hope you don't take this as a personal attack because I would say it to anyone. I can't stand when people make comments like this. Obviously Jason has worked very hard to look the way he does and looks better than 99% of PM members, the other 1% are guys like Hernon in his day IMO. He has visible abs, veins running up and down 21 inch arms, a tight waste, and fukin tree trunk legs and all you do is criticize? That would be like someone saying, "Yeah that Ross Erstling, he has a PHD and owns a supplement company but he has never competed, his supplement company is no where near that of MuscleTech in terms of sales, and it seems like every idiot has a PHD today"

Doesn't make sense! those a accomplishments of yours which Im sure you hope others recognize as such...

so think about what your saying and stop trying to bring down people like Jason who may not be the best at what they do, but they still have achieved a heck of a lot in the sport already.

offseason. look it up.
is it the way he's standing, or is his left calf look higher than his right?

Dude, IN REAL LIFE, I am an EXTREMELY MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. I am considered a FREAK everywhere I go, I've been bodybuilding intelligently for over 10 years! I take offense to that comment! You obviously haven't seen recent pics of my physique. Ask guys who've seen me IN PERSON like PJ Braun or Dave Palumbo, ask them how "small" I am. I am also RIPPED to the fuckin bone, just about YEAR-ROUND!

Bodybuilding is not a sport anymore, it's a fucking DRUG WAR!! GET A CLUE!!

If I so wanted to, I could look like that too, I simply choose not to use HGH and SLIN. GH15 has said repeatedly over at GB that I could turn PRO and compete at the O in a few years if I chose to LET LOOSE. You really think Jason Huh is a better bodybuilder than Arnie? HA!

I would rather die in a fire than continue to watch you stroke your ego every chance you get. Your best defense is an Internet guru who won't even reveal his true identity AND pushes drugs like HGH and (Tren) which you supposedly do not use?! And according to you, you have a better physique than Arnold. Turn pro and compete in the O are you fucking kidding me?! You just now started to train your legs, Ross.... Do you seriously believe the shit that comes from your own mouth? You are the long lost character for Jersey Shore, at best.

You "BELIEVE IN PROPORTION AND BALANCE", yet your legs have looked like dog shit for 10 fucking years.

You're the biggest insecure, arrogant, egomaniac prick I've ever communicated with in my life.

Never used this, never used that, golden age this, "I could be a Pro"... Wow, a gimmick account has stated you could be a "IFBB Pro" *applause*

You're backtracking bigtime and you can't go ANYWHERE without pissing someone off or upsetting someone.

Go back to BB.com if you're allowed there again (banned last time as a member/sponsor) and let the 17 year olds suck your dick.

ALWAYS jusdge a man by HIS LOWER LEGS! Look at those CANKLES!!!! His insertions are down to his damn feet!! LOL He has thick, massive bones. He is an extreme endomorph with a VERY heavy skeleton, I can assure you.

Take a guy like Frank Zane or even Robby Robinson; they were not HEAVY by today's ridiculous standards, but they were DAMN MUSCULAR!!:lightbulb:

heard enough of how big you are..I call bullshit..ill post a pic of my legs at 255lbs at 5"7" offseason ..I will bet Im alot more ripped than your skinny ass!..I have been lifting for 3 years ..jason is an easy 300lbs ..lets see how wide your shoulders are!..I bet I have 5 inches on you there too..lol..if your idea of the perfect figure is ZYZZ then I get why you hate the art of bodybuilding soo much...just admit your a figure guy and well shut upp!

heard enough of how big you are..I call bullshit..ill post a pic of my legs at 255lbs at 5"7" offseason ..I will bet Im alot more ripped than your skinny ass!..I have been lifting for 3 years ..jason is an easy 300lbs ..lets see how wide your shoulders are!..I bet I have 5 inches on you there too..lol..if your idea of the perfect figure is ZYZZ then I get why you hate the art of bodybuilding soo much...just admit your a figure guy and well shut upp!

This is from 2 years ago:

Attachments

• Ross2010.jpg
    Ross2010.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,715
You "BELIEVE IN PROPORTION AND BALANCE", yet your legs have looked like dog shit for 10 fucking years.

You're the biggest insecure, arrogant, egomaniac prick I've ever communicated with in my life.

Never used this, never used that, golden age this, "I could be a Pro"... Wow, a gimmick account has stated you could be a "IFBB Pro" *applause*

You're backtracking bigtime and you can't go ANYWHERE without pissing someone off or upsetting someone.

Go back to BB.com if you're allowed there again (banned last time as a member/sponsor) and let the 17 year olds suck your dick.

I've been training my legs for 10 years, they are my WEAK POINT--just like Arnold. Obviously, I have admitted that my MENTAL attitude towards legs had a lot to do with my lack of development and I needed to PUSH MYSELF in order to maintain the awesome proportions that I've managed to build.

Calm down there buddy, no need to attack me..

:headbang::food-:mil:food-:mil

:headbang::food-:mil:food-:mil

These are from 2009, just posting SOMETHING for now, so you can see how much progress I have made! NEW PICS COMING! PRE CONTEST MODE! ;)

Attachments

• RDoubleBi.jpg
    RDoubleBi.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,357
  • Ross22d.jpg
    Ross22d.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,581
  • Rossabs.jpg
    Rossabs.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,299

Staff online

• LATS