over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

Some of the haters compete - something Ross has YET to do. :lightbulb:

I don't think competing is a requirement to have a good physique. Maybe I'm missing your point?

The "hate" is not for his critiquing , we can all be arm chair judges just like Monday morning quarterbacks. The animosity is geared towards always comparing himself to pros and telling us how vastly superior his old school physique is, most of the time with side by side pics.

I don't want to get into an argument, but it doesn't seem like all that came out until people started fussing about his criticism.

Watch his BICEP training video on MD from a year ago..he is doing preachers with 20lb dumbells(which in and of itself is sad, precontest or not) and you can see how SMALL the actual HEADS of his bicep are. He has some brachialis, but no real development of biceps. I am not hating in any way, shape or form--JUST STATING MY HONEST OBSERVATIONS. SHEESH..:banghead:

Believe it or not they say Arnold never used dumbells over 50 pounds, and look how big his arms were, goes to show the weight doesn't always equal the size of the muscle.

Oh ya and BTW you do have tiny arms compared to your body. Your taper is garbage and ur waist is wide... Your about as anti 70-90's as it gets actually...

I never considered dumbbell curls to be an ego lift lol... do i care about the weight moved on my big compound exercises? Sure. Do i care how much i can lift in the small isolation "finisher" lifts? Fuck no.

I always wonder how the bloodwork of the pros look like if average gym rats can come in here and post shitty bloodwork on relatively low dose compared to the pros...

I have no bone to pick with anyone but to say that 20lb dumbell preacher curls is sad is absolutely rediculous. Who cares what weight he uses? I suppose if he used 60s and tore his bicep hed then be a "dumbass"?

Dont understand that comment at all.

I take great pride in my biceps and feel that in modern bodybuilding they are and overlooked muscle. It's such a beautiful little muscle, the jewel of the arm!

I never considered dumbbell curls to be an ego lift lol... do i care about the weight moved on my big compound exercises? Sure. Do i care how much i can lift in the small isolation "finisher" lifts? Fuck no.

Those pics are 2 years old or more! Just wait, I'm not wasting my time in this thread anymore. Pics coming soon

Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does.

I-dont-always-hate-on-people-but-when-i-do...i-go-by-BigNShredded-.jpg

Believe it or not they say Arnold never used dumbells over 50 pounds, and look how big his arms were, goes to show the weight doesn't always equal the size of the muscle.

Arnold could barbell curl over 225lbs. Yes, he used 50's for dumbells, but he also concentrate curled 50's as well!

The amount of weight used on an exercise is certainly NOT irrelevant, but no it's not the only important factor.

I don't think competing is a requirement to have a good physique. Maybe I'm missing your point?

I agree and my workout partner of 6 years has a great physique, but no desire to compete. However, when he goes with me to shows he is always in awe of what everyone is able to accomplish. I remember him seeing Jason Huh and asking me if that was the dude's son from the Jean Claude Van Damme movie "Bloodsport" hahaha

Point is with how over critical some of us view Ross as being in this thread it is just interesting to me he has a lot to say and critiques when he hasn't jumped in the fire per se...but maybe I am missing the point too...:confused:

Those pics are 2 years old or more! Just wait, I'm not wasting my time in this thread anymore. Pics coming soon

What? I was in no way referring to your pictures in that post.. not sure how you got that.. i was implying that no one gives a shit, or at least shouldnt give a shit, how much they can dumbbell curl.. bicep movements are all about concentration and contraction..

What? I was in no way referring to your pictures in that post.. not sure how you got that.. i was implying that no one gives a shit, or at least shouldnt give a shit, how much they can dumbbell curl.. bicep movements are all about concentration and contraction..
I'm on my phone and accidentally quoted the wrong post lol

Wait a minute..I WILL be competing this summer..

Seems like something I heard a couple of years ago before you were run off of RX...

Just sayin'. You've been "going to compete" for quite some time.

I would love to see an argument between Ross and Vander. Both have huge egos, ok uperbodies, no legs and think they are the incarnation of Adonis body wise.

I would love to see an argument between Ross and Vander. Both have huge egos, ok uperbodies, no legs and think they are the incarnation of Adonis body wise.

Oh boy I can see it now... "Dave Palumbo and PJ Braun said I was a freak, GH15 said I could go pro easily, AND now Big A said I have the best upper body he's ever seen, but my legs need a little work." - Ross

:D

I hope i ross ever competes and makes a thread
Jason Huh will start trolling it and post pictures of himself
great way to ruin a thread

be right back
gonna compete soon
gonna post leg pics in 2 weeks

Oh boy I can see it now... "Dave Palumbo and PJ Braun said I was a freak, GH15 said I could go pro easily, AND now Big A said I have the best upper body he's ever seen, but my legs need a little work." - Ross

:D

LOL True Story!

Wait a minute..I WILL be competing this summer, and I think I've THOROUGHLY made my case against competitive bodybuilding and for the ART FORM and the actual LIFESTYLE. I love bodybuilding, just as much as THE MOST DEDICATED PRO on here. Bodybuilding is my life and you are all my brothers..

You also said that you were going to post leg pics about 2.5 months ago with the agreement that if you did not post them, you would never return.? So, do you think people take you seriously?

I'm not gonna give you crap for your opinion on Huh's physique, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But stop turning these threads towards you and how great you think you are, please. You don't do it because you are "provoked", you do it because you want an ego boost and are completely narcissistic. Look, there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you've accomplished physiques wise, but you aren't in the same boat as a pro. Not taking a "shot" at you, just saying you aren't in the same class as them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws