over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

Look at those delts..

Attachments

• RossCurl.jpg
    RossCurl.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,887
Classic quote from haters: "I could be that big if I wanted to.... I just don't want to"

Unless you follow through with "getting that big" then just keep your mouth shut. Even a fool can be considered a genius, if he keeps quiet.

Classic quote from haters: "I could be that big if I wanted to.... I just don't want to"

Unless you follow through with "getting that big" then just keep your mouth shut. Even a fool can be considered a genius, if he keeps quiet.

I agree dude, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm speaking truthfully when I say that I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE JASON HUH.

Now, Bob Paris, Kevin Levrone, Robby Rbinson, Serge Nubret...yea, I would love that..and I'm getting there..:love::headbang:

I read a post either on this board or another where somebody that knows him said he runs 5+ grams a week non-stop, no mention was made of the amount of hgh or insulin.

I think he looks great, he's so big it's hard to believe he is 5'10, his mass makes him look like he's 5'5.

That's pretty ridiculous amount of AAS.
P.S. He's 5,9 i think.

I prefer healthy and huge.......but aesthetic.....I think he is aesthetic.......but not healthy....but who knows......could be. I do not regret getting big, but I never got above 300 pounds.......285 tops. That was enough at 5-7

Agreed - in a video last year from MD dude was like 1 week out from his Pro debut at NYP, was doing arm training and he could hardly breathe. The man was breathing like he was doing cardio at around 140-150bpm and that from just walking from exercise to exercise.

As far as Jason's new pic goes, don't really have hard time believing he's 312lbs due to his thick bone structure - anyway dude looks big and very lean with good vascularity. I personally like his physique, even though don't really like mass monsters, he has pretty decent aesthetics for today's standards.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Huh is bigger, leaner, and more vasculary...... Oh and he's off season.

Hell, his waist even looks smaller!

Last edited:
I agree dude, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm speaking truthfully when I say that I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE JASON HUH.

Now, Bob Paris, Kevin Levrone, Robby Rbinson, Serge Nubret...yea, I would love that..and I'm getting there..:love::headbang:

At least you have some good taste. Levrone at the 98 Olympia is perfection IMO

Just for CLARIFICATION--

I don't think Jason looks FAT for an offseason pic, not by ANY means. I was simply trying to find a way to justify his alleged weight of 312lbs. These bodybuilders take these subjective pics and claim a weight in order to generate HYPE..thats all. At that level, standing alone, anyone LOOKS more than they actually WIEGH. This is the art of bodybuilding--it's all an ILLUSION!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Huh is bigger, leaner, and more vasculary...... Oh and he's off season.

Hell, his waist even looks smaller!

Did you say WAIST?

Attachments

• Rossabs.jpg
    Rossabs.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,199
Yes, I saw that pic.... But pose for pose and 90lbs heavier, J. Huh's looks tighter. He's even hitting a vacuum for God sakes.

Look, Ross, yes you have a nice physique (a lot better than mine) which I can admit bc I'm not a hater or a poser... But damn man I don't get the arrogance or the need to call pro bb's out all the time regardless of your goals.

Dude, IN REAL LIFE, I am an EXTREMELY MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. I am considered a FREAK everywhere I go, I've been bodybuilding intelligently for over 10 years! I take offense to that comment! You obviously haven't seen recent pics of my physique. Ask guys who've seen me IN PERSON like PJ Braun or Dave Palumbo, ask them how "small" I am. I am also RIPPED to the fuckin bone, just about YEAR-ROUND!

Bodybuilding is not a sport anymore, it's a fucking DRUG WAR!! GET A CLUE!!

If I so wanted to, I could look like that too, I simply choose not to use HGH and SLIN. GH15 has said repeatedly over at GB that I could turn PRO and compete at the O in a few years if I chose to LET LOOSE. You really think Jason Huh is a better bodybuilder than Arnie? HA!
Quote of the day! a bit self absorbed wouldnt you say??

Dude, IN REAL LIFE, I am an EXTREMELY MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. I am considered a FREAK everywhere I go, I've been bodybuilding intelligently for over 10 years! I take offense to that comment! You obviously haven't seen recent pics of my physique. Ask guys who've seen me IN PERSON like PJ Braun or Dave Palumbo, ask them how "small" I am. I am also RIPPED to the fuckin bone, just about YEAR-ROUND!

Bodybuilding is not a sport anymore, it's a fucking DRUG WAR!! GET A CLUE!!

If I so wanted to, I could look like that too, I simply choose not to use HGH and SLIN. GH15 has said repeatedly over at GB that I could turn PRO and compete at the O in a few years if I chose to LET LOOSE. You really think Jason Huh is a better bodybuilder than Arnie? HA!

Seriously man get over your self and quit beating off looking at yourself in the mirror. Every time I think maybe you seem like you are no longer a conceited gold chain wearing camaro driving jersey shore asshole, you make a statement, compare yourself to arnold, or tell us how awesome huge and shredded you are. If you are so fucking awesome, get on stage, end of story. Show us what you got. If not shut the fuck up, please shut the fuck up. Quit whoring for attention about masturbation, i'm going to compete blah fucking blah.

Got a show picked out yet? When pigs fly? Or you gonna pick one in late December and just hope the world ends so you dont have to go through with it.

yeah you're well on your way to looking like levrone

and quit posting pics comparing yourself to pros, you fucking douchebag, you look like a fucking lil girl

Seriously man get over your self and quit beating off looking at yourself in the mirror. Every time I think maybe you seem like you are no longer a conceited gold chain wearing camaro driving jersey shore asshole, you make a statement, compare yourself to arnold, or tell us how awesome huge and shredded you are. If you are so fucking awesome, get on stage, end of story. Show us what you got. If not shut the fuck up, please shut the fuck up. Quit whoring for attention about masturbation, i'm going to compete blah fucking blah.

Got a show picked out yet? When pigs fly? Or you gonna pick one in late December and just hope the world ends so you dont have to go through with it.

yeah you're well on your way to looking like levrone

and quit posting pics comparing yourself to pros, you fucking douchebag, you look like a fucking lil girl

I am competing this summer, I believe the Jason Arntz.

I am not some Jersey Shore asshole, I don't see HOW you could possibly come to that conclusion based on my posts. Sure, I may sound arrogant, but I am simply defending the ART and LIFESTYLE that I so passionately LOVE. I LIVE AND BREATHE BODYBUILDING. I even derive my income from bodybuilding. THIS IS MY DAMN LIFE. I am not arrogant, I am PASSIONATE!

I am a good person who thoroughly enjoys helping OTHERS.

Let me make my thoughts clear: THE IFBB is the ENEMY. The modern bodybuilder is an EMBARASSMENT to me..

Until bodybuilding changes, I will remain on my crusade against this JOKE of a "sport". Bodybuilders are PUPPETS--always have and always will be, it seems. They are EXPLOITED, and in the end, they are the true VICTIMS...

Last edited:
Even tho I think its wak, u are aware that they have pro physique catagory rite ross?

Why are we talking about BNS in a Jason Huh thread? :delete:

I just want to see Ross's legs.

Even tho I think its wak, u are aware that they have pro physique catagory rite ross?

Yes wak as fuk lol I am way too muscular for physique, and I can't wait to show off these new WHEELZ :)

I am competing this summer, I believe the Jason Arntz.

I am not some Jersey Shore asshole, I don't see HOW you could possibly come to that conclusion based on my posts. Sure, I may sound arrogant, but I am simply defending the ART and LIFESTYLE that I so passionately LOVE. I LIVE AND BREATHE BODYBUILDING. I even derive my income from bodybuilding. THIS IS MY DAMN LIFE. I am not arrogant, I am PASSIONATE!

I am a good person who thoroughly enjoys helping OTHERS.

Let me make my thoughts clear: THE IFBB is the ENEMY. The modern bodybuilder is an EMBARASSMENT to me..

Until bodybuilding changes, I will remain on my crusade against this JOKE of a "sport". Bodybuilders are PUPPETS--always have and always will be, it seems. They are EXPLOITED, and in the end, they are the true VICTIMS...

you can be passionate without throwing up side by sides of you and arnold, you and jason etc, and telling us how palumbo et all say your huuuuuugggggeeeee in real life. try showing a lil bit of humility occasionally. it is a virtue and you made a thread about living a virtuous life.

help others just dont brag about yourself in the process. i dont see bboy, shelby, or mountaindog and whole slew of others tell us how awesome they are everytime they post. and they help alot of people.

Jason is huge and impressive.
Ross, you were made for the internet.
That is all.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs