over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

Keep in mind you should come down to TRT dose levels for at least 6 weeks at a time to let your receptors clean out and re-sensitize.

You will get much better results when you raise your dose back up.

Keep in mind you should come down to TRT dose levels for at least 6 weeks at a time to let your receptors clean out and re-sensitize.

You will get much better results when you raise your dose back up.

Palumboism or trueism? :)

try 3-4grams of test with 3grams of other stuff on top. lol

especially 3grams test, 700-900 tren a, 900 npp, 200 drol/day and 1mg methyl tren/day. lol. gotta take breaks brushing your teeth and washing your hair cuz your arms burn.

I dont understand how it is possible. I have tried a gram of test for a week and just didnt feel right. I am 38 so not to young but not to old. 500 test, 500 primo, 300 mast is max for me these days and even when i do that i only last a month. No tren or orals. Also to me it is not worth it, I cant help but think if something bad happens with health there is no going back, its final and that scares me. Like i said i am a pussy or smart lol. For me its how i feel, if i dont feel right i wont run it

I dont understand how it is possible. I have tried a gram of test for a week and just didnt feel right. I am 38 so not to young but not to old. 500 test, 500 primo, 300 mast is max for me these days and even when i do that i only last a month. No tren or orals. Also to me it is not worth it, I cant help but think if something bad happens with health there is no going back, its final and that scares me. Like i said i am a pussy or smart lol. For me its how i feel, if i dont feel right i wont run it

Once upon a time when i was young and dumb , and thought that you had to up the dose to grow , nutrition was bullshit just as long as you got the calories in.
i ran 250mg Sustanon , 100mg Tren Ace , 100mg primobolan , 50mg D-bol and 50mg Winstrol A DAY for 10-12 week at a time.!!
Granted i was late 20's , 6'2" 315-325 pounds (20%ish) but strong as fuck.!! I look back and wonder how the hell i didn't stroke out. When it was time to "Cut" for spring break i just added 100mcg Clen AND T3. I ended up feeling bad for a while , one night on patrol the supervisor made me go to the ER to get checked. the Dr about freaked cause my blood pressure and pulse was so high
He wanted to admit me but let me leave if i promised to go home and stop whatever i was doing.
I carry more muscle now at 41 way leaner and WAY WAY more healthy due to proper lifting and nutrition. Makes me wonder how much farther along id be had i not been so ignorant for so long and wonder how many years i cut off my life being stupid

At the moment 2ml (400mg) pre workout but that may increase. I get more out of it the higher I go but I doubt I will do more than 4ml per day during this cycle. I may even just keep it at 2ml per day so each bottle lasts me 50 days. In fact much longer as I have only been dosing it pre workout and will probably keep things the same.
I apologize I sent you a pm before I saw this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Some of these are lower then I thought and way high then I thought. I'm actually going to lower mine even more and see how much I can gain on lower doses

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Once upon a time when i was young and dumb , and thought that you had to up the dose to grow , nutrition was bullshit just as long as you got the calories in.
i ran 250mg Sustanon , 100mg Tren Ace , 100mg primobolan , 50mg D-bol and 50mg Winstrol A DAY for 10-12 week at a time.!!
Granted i was late 20's , 6'2" 315-325 pounds (20%ish) but strong as fuck.!! I look back and wonder how the hell i didn't stroke out. When it was time to "Cut" for spring break i just added 100mcg Clen AND T3. I ended up feeling bad for a while , one night on patrol the supervisor made me go to the ER to get checked. the Dr about freaked cause my blood pressure and pulse was so high
He wanted to admit me but let me leave if i promised to go home and stop whatever i was doing.
I carry more muscle now at 41 way leaner and WAY WAY more healthy due to proper lifting and nutrition. Makes me wonder how much farther along id be had i not been so ignorant for so long and wonder how many years i cut off my life being stupid

Its scary to think what most do when they are young, imagine trying to do that now? My uncle never used high doses but has messed around for years and it has caught up to him at 58. Alot of it is from untreated high bp due to his stubbornness to stay off bp meds over the years. Also has to get a Phlebotomy every month or two now and is having heart issues. He never touched 2 grams in his life and now is having issues. I am not preaching at all it just makes me think, i dont want issues. Even what i am doing now, a little over a gram is to much

Its scary to think what most do when they are young, imagine trying to do that now? My uncle never used high doses but has messed around for years and it has caught up to him at 58. Alot of it is from untreated high bp due to his stubbornness to stay off bp meds over the years. Also has to get a Phlebotomy every month or two now and is having heart issues. He never touched 2 grams in his life and now is having issues. I am not preaching at all it just makes me think, i dont want issues. Even what i am doing now, a little over a gram is to much

that's an interesting choice he made

ive done 1500 test....1200 eq.....700 mast.....700 tren...150AD a day.
for 6 months at a time.....til it got to all year.....
I would always run at least 4 compounds....

would never do that now....im scared...

:eek:

I was big on that 250 sus a day too.....my fav test...

:)

Im curious how many guys here are on Bp meds.

Mine is usually between 140/70 to 150/80, this is on the heavy cycle with no meds. With otc blood pressure supps it drops 10 points if i remember to take them regularly.

most regular people who weigh 270lbs at 5'11" and do not use gear will have numbers worse than these

Mine is usually between 140/70 to 150/80, this is on the heavy cycle with no meds. With otc blood pressure supps it drops 10 points if i remember to take them regularly.

most regular people who weigh 270lbs at 5'11" and do not use gear will have numbers worse than these

Yep mine was similar to your higher numbers there.

Gonna go on the bp meds Im thinkin.

I need to research what BP meds are better for athletes?

Last edited:
that's an interesting choice he made

Makes me mad bro. So stupid!! For years his bp was 200/108 range but then a month later it would be lower but still high. He said he could not function on bp meds, they make him tired blah blah. So stubborn its disturbing. Now he has issues, surprising! I have been telling him get a sleep study, nope wont do it.

Makes me mad bro. So stupid!! For years his bp was 200/108 range but then a month later it would be lower but still high. He said he could not function on bp meds, they make him tired blah blah. So stubborn its disturbing. Now he has issues, surprising! I have been telling him get a sleep study, nope wont do it.

Holy shit thats high!

Thats what Ive heard about BP meds.

I gotta start researching which ones are better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131