over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Large Study On Legal Marijuana & Exercise Habits Completed

This study seems to say that people that like getting stoned feel better when they are stoned when they work out. But i wouldn't expect any other response from the group. Were is the control group who doesn't like to get high but when they do and work out that they find they are more productive. That would be some real starling news I would think. There are many studies showing negative effects of marijuana on the brain lungs and other tissue. I find that people often search out things to support their opinions and pass over other things that don't. But to look at al evidence as objectively as one can then making an informed decision seems like a good way to go to me.
https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/is-marijuana-safe-web#1
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...r+up+to+1+hour+due+to+essential+maintenance+&
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827335/
https://www.livescience.com/6135-marijuana-linked-psychosis.html

i always want to know why ppl who dislike these things feel as though there is only one correct conciousness for all.

i have no issue with someones lack of experience or lack of desire or okness with there given set. why must those those who feel this way dictate what is acceptable for the rest?

there are various ways to use cann, one doesnt HAVE to smoke it. though if one were to smoke it they could knowing that there is not one instance of lung cancer directly atributed to the smoking of cannabis.

maybe ppl who dont want this in there life should stay out of the lives of those that do?

i understand thats a novel thought for the morality police but...:lightbulb:

:star-w:rs

I quit using THC/CBD a lot, usually for 1-3 month periods a couple times per year. If you do use THC/CBD constantly at higher amounts these cleanout periods are important for personal grown and development. Being constantly stoned will prevent you from going through some things is how I describe it, you need to take time off and deal with those things, it works for me anyway. I feel "stoned" for the first whole month when I quit because not being high is so different.

BTW I live in a state where recreational use is legal.

the times i stop smoking fuck up my life dramatically.
i hate the feeling of starting again, and need to smoke like its my job to make the head feeling go away.

i feel so ashamed and embarrassed of my non medicated self.

with cann i am pretty functional, normal, stable, without, im a fucking agressive half psycotic maniac...

the times i stop smoking fuck up my life dramatically.
i hate the feeling of starting again, and need to smoke like its my job to make the head feeling go away.

i feel so ashamed and embarrassed of my non medicated self.

with cann i am pretty functional, normal, stable, without, im a fucking agressive half psycotic maniac...

Is this a good sign? Sounds like you have become dependent upon the drug to feel "normal".

I quit using THC/CBD a lot, usually for 1-3 month periods a couple times per year. If you do use THC/CBD constantly at higher amounts these cleanout periods are important for personal grown and development. Being constantly stoned will prevent you from going through some things is how I describe it, you need to take time off and deal with those things, it works for me anyway. I feel "stoned" for the first whole month when I quit because not being high is so different.

BTW I live in a state where recreational use is legal.

Do you feel using maybe 5-15 inhales depending on the thc level, for low thc levels now a days maybe 10-15, for high grade maybe 5 inhales or less, is high use?

I think it depends on the thc level. Ive smoke low grade reagee stuff 10-15 hits and felt good. Ive smoke 5 high grade stuff and didnt agree with me.
I say its better safe than sorry if its high thc stuff to start small, maybe 5 inhales or less, what do you think?

Is this a good sign? Sounds like you have become dependent upon the drug to feel "normal".

i have never felt normal.

i have been fucked up since birth.
with cannabis i can think clearly and not be a volitale maniac.

here again you are a guy who is knee deep in conventional... you probably owe your life to "normal" medicine.

normal medicine makes me worse.
if someone is "sick" and taking a medicine helps them should they stop taking it?

lets say a diabetic for example....
should a type one diabetic try to quit insulin?
you know cus taking a drug to live "normal" is bad...

100% i will die form my "disease" weather its my own hand or result of some bad choices, i dont think it really matters. what does matter to me is that i can be ok with a plant as medicine.

something that should be free and under my control.

why do i need to justify this or validate this to anyone outside of me?

i have done the other ways. how many can say they have done mine?

Do you feel using maybe 5-15 inhales depending on the thc level, for low thc levels now a days maybe 10-15, for high grade maybe 5 inhales or less, is high use?

I think it depends on the thc level. Ive smoke low grade reagee stuff 10-15 hits and felt good. Ive smoke 5 high grade stuff and didnt agree with me.
I say its better safe than sorry if its high thc stuff to start small, maybe 5 inhales or less, what do you think?

lol not high dose bro.
there is not one answer to your question as we dont know your goal.

if you want to be as sensitive to the change of perception that most ppl value mmj for the you use as little as possible stopping once desired effect is achieved.

if you do this right you can make yourself more sensitive to the effects of thc.

if you want to make the head change go away you need to use as much as possible to get over the head feel and try to basically overload your bodies ability to deal with the thc. you are basically blocking the receptors with perma thc. so you get no more head feel.

this is what we do with real medicinal use.

this is why lil cancer kids can use many g ed of very high % extract, doses that would leave an adult non user in half a coma for the day, with no real mental effect.

you guys gots to learn your drugs!

lol not high dose bro.
there is not one answer to your question as we dont know your goal.

if you want to be as sensitive to the change of perception that most ppl value mmj for the you use as little as possible stopping once desired effect is achieved.

if you do this right you can make yourself more sensitive to the effects of thc.

if you want to make the head change go away you need to use as much as possible to get over the head feel and try to basically overload your bodies ability to deal with the thc. you are basically blocking the receptors with perma thc. so you get no more head feel.

this is what we do with real medicinal use.

this is why lil cancer kids can use many g ed of very high % extract, doses that would leave an adult non user in half a coma for the day, with no real mental effect.

you guys gots to learn your drugs!

yeah sensitive or not tolerant to thc and high grade and maybe even mid grade stuff at 15-30 thc. Just 10 inhales and exhales gets those thc effects.

So like 5 inhales or less is best for someone that is sensitive to thc , and /or lets not rule this out, experiences some mental issues, anxiety or paranoia ...

yeah im a baby because I don't smoke much. Bigger isnt always better . That said a little can go a long way. and CBD without thc is pleasant . esp when used in moderation...

i have never felt normal.

i have been fucked up since birth.
with cannabis i can think clearly and not be a volitale maniac.

here again you are a guy who is knee deep in conventional... you probably owe your life to "normal" medicine.

normal medicine makes me worse.
if someone is "sick" and taking a medicine helps them should they stop taking it?

lets say a diabetic for example....
should a type one diabetic try to quit insulin?
you know cus taking a drug to live "normal" is bad...

100% i will die form my "disease" weather its my own hand or result of some bad choices, i dont think it really matters. what does matter to me is that i can be ok with a plant as medicine.

something that should be free and under my control.

why do i need to justify this or validate this to anyone outside of me?

i have done the other ways. how many can say they have done mine?

I would say that it is probably ok as long as the drug, whatever it may be, is used as it should be and not abused. There is potential for abuse of cannabis. I think that the gauge to use would be weather or not it affects your lifestyle in any negative way, or affects others in your life negatively.

I think it is like any drug and can be abused, and is abused my many. I do see it being legal for medical use and I think it is going that way now in most states. It does help a lot of people from what I have read, but for some it is not so good. Certainly not a panacea.

yeah sensitive or not tolerant to thc and high grade and maybe even mid grade stuff at 15-30 thc. Just 10 inhales and exhales gets those thc effects.

So like 5 inhales or less is best for someone that is sensitive to thc , and /or lets not rule this out, experiences some mental issues, anxiety or paranoia ...

yeah im a baby because I don't smoke much. Bigger isnt always better . That said a little can go a long way. and CBD without thc is pleasant . esp when used in moderation...

Isnt CBD more of less what is being used legally for medicinal use, and THC is more or less recreational?

How about folks with cancer, is it mostly CBD or a mixture of the two? Im sure that most cannabis isn't just one or the other, but a blend of the two.

i always want to know why ppl who dislike these things feel as though there is only one correct conciousness for all.

i have no issue with someones lack of experience or lack of desire or okness with there given set. why must those those who feel this way dictate what is acceptable for the rest?

there are various ways to use cann, one doesnt HAVE to smoke it. though if one were to smoke it they could knowing that there is not one instance of lung cancer directly atributed to the smoking of cannabis.

maybe ppl who dont want this in there life should stay out of the lives of those that do?

i understand thats a novel thought for the morality police but...:lightbulb:

:star-w:rs
It looks like you put a lot of words in Buck's mouth/jumping to conclusions on his mindset if you were making this post in relation to his you quoted.

Last edited:
Isnt CBD more of less what is being used legally for medicinal use, and THC is more or less recreational?

How about folks with cancer, is it mostly CBD or a mixture of the two? Im sure that most cannabis isn't just one or the other, but a blend of the two.

Both CBD and THC are used for medicinal purposes, some specified for cancer patients are EXTREMELY high in THC like RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) for example... That shit puts you on the moon with something as small as a grain of rice....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...sney-world-over-cbd-oil-her-purse/1148429001/

They say somehow that it is legal to sell on the shelves in FL but illegal to posses it? Makes no sense to me. Anybody can explain that? SOme of the laws just don't make any sense.

I’m in FL and THC is still illegal here, so anything, including flower has to be CBD ONLY, the CBD Flower was just made legal like 1-2 months ago...

Also I would assume you need a medical card here to show as proof with the flower if you get caught by police driving with it or something as you can’t tell CBD Flower apart from a THC rich flower although cops don’t really bother much with weed here anymore, at least not in Miami, other parts of FL, especially up north they’re super strict still. It’s Illegal to smoke it etc in public, has to be private only like at home...

But down here no one really cares, you can go in most smoke shops now and buy CBD products, even flower without a medical card.. Shit, the people are probably most likely smokers too so you may be able to buy THC flower under the table if you’re a familiar enough face...

Edit: Yea and just read through the article, as I said, THC is still illegal and they assumed that’s what she had, even if it’s CBD and contains some THC it’s still illegal here...

Last edited:
of course not :D and I think in general, cannabis is pretty save for most people. But we can't ignore that it can cause, wheter it's cannabis on it's own or the combinations with other variabels, mental health issues. Yes, they are likely to be the minority, but imo, no reason to dissmis it completely. Also no reason to generalise it too.

I do not agree that it's been blowing out of proportion tbh, it gets pretty glamourised imo. The stigma around smoking weed is fading fast ime. I dont think that's a bad thing either.

Not sure about America? I assume the Same since you've got shops where you can buy weed?

I agree, I just wish some of the guys on here who make these claims would answer my question about it lol

I have personally experienced some anxiety attack things when I got TOO high, I smoked way too much concentrate which is about 90% THC and I didn’t like the feeling, but it’s only happened to me in that instance and about 2-3x in my whole life.. Smoking it regularly I’ve never had a problem...

I agree that it is a little bit glamorized but better than being a stigma that it kills you faster than cigarettes etc.. It’s ridiculous to be a schedule 1 drug...

But yes here in the states it’s become very open in some places but other places are still extremely conservative...

Example in Oregon you can pretty much do whatever you want, no one bothers you... Some places like in South FL where I’m at, cops don’t care much about weed, most they’ll do is make you throw it out if you have a lot on you or if it’s like a big amount then yea you might go to jail, but in northern/central FL you’ll go to jail just for having residue... Same state but different laws and conservatives in different cities... Same with California, it’s a recreational state but some cities/counties actually have marijuana banned... Not like many people listen though lol...

I think so.

Im not sure about cancer.

Hemp flower sold in stores where I live is cannabis. Moreover, the thc was lowered to legal limits which is 0.3 percent, and cbd was raised .

Cannabis, sold legally, in certain states, goes though a similar process, only the thc is highered , the mid and high grade stuff, more than likely went thrugh that process, cbd is much lower where its legal and the street stuff, from what i understand.

I do prefer cbd alone, however like thc or any -thing tolerance can build and you need more and more to get a desired effect. I also prefer reggae cannabis , which is lower thc now a days, which is like 10 %. If you ever smoked in around 2000, that was regular cannabis where a lab or chemist didnt go in and raised cbd or thc levels...thats why it costs so much more now a days, one needs much less to get the head high which comes from thc.

many people prefer the lower grade thc now a days...esp those that too high thc levels seem to causes unwanted side effects like racing thoughts, or have mental health issues, anxiety, and can actually have the opposite effect of cbd on sleep , if your stress and anxious, racing thoughts, it can be difficult to sleep. Now some people are fine with high and even mid levels or thc, some people dont do well on even low levels, so for sleep cbd is best and or cbd/and a small amount of thc, if handled well is best.

Last edited:
I agree, I just wish some of the guys on here who make these claims would answer my question about it lol

I have personally experienced some anxiety attack things when I got TOO high, I smoked way too much concentrate which is about 90% THC and I didn’t like the feeling, but it’s only happened to me in that instance and about 2-3x in my whole life.. Smoking it regularly I’ve never had a problem...

I agree that it is a little bit glamorized but better than being a stigma that it kills you faster than cigarettes etc.. It’s ridiculous to be a schedule 1 drug...

But yes here in the states it’s become very open in some places but other places are still extremely conservative...

Example in Oregon you can pretty much do whatever you want, no one bothers you... Some places like in South FL where I’m at, cops don’t care much about weed, most they’ll do is make you throw it out if you have a lot on you or if it’s like a big amount then yea you might go to jail, but in northern/central FL you’ll go to jail just for having residue... Same state but different laws and conservatives in different cities... Same with California, it’s a recreational state but some cities/counties actually have marijuana banned... Not like many people listen though lol...

I had the same experience with either mid grade or high thc levels, very undesirable, almost like a bad trip. Not fun. Why not just leave it alone instead of raising thc levels, its making it un-natural in a way...same with cbd, but cbd has health benefits so i understand raised the cbd. Mid grade and high thc levels effects anyone different and it seems like you and I work better with lower thc levels...

I guess I could expirement and try to get used to higher thc levels but id rather not.....Ive got other fish to fry...

I dont smoke much, so it could have been other issues because ive smoked it before and didnt get them issues. id rather be safe than sorry though and if one accidently gets the mid or higher grade thc and are not used to it, start low like -1-3 inhales ...maybe 5 or less inhales if pushing it . than 6 the next time you smoke and see....and remember if you dont smoke for a while, so its not a bad idea to smoke now and again to keep effects up if experimenting...Does that make sense?

Last edited:
I had the same experience with either mid grade or high thc levels, very undesirable, almost like a bad trip. Not fun. Why not just leave it alone instead of raising thc levels, its making it un-natural in a way...same with cbd, but cbd has health benefits so i understand raised the cbd. Mid grade and high thc levels effects anyone different and it seems like you and I work better with lower thc levels...

I guess I could expirement and try to get used to higher thc levels but id rather not.....Ive got other fish to fry...

I dont smoke much, so it could have been other issues because ive smoked it before and didnt get them issues. id rather be safe than sorry though and if one accidently gets the mid or higher grade thc and are not used to it, start low like -1-3 inhales ...maybe 5 or less inhales if pushing it . than 6 the next time you smoke and see....and remember if you dont smoke for a while, so its not a bad idea to smoke now and again to keep effects up if experimenting...Does that make sense?

The thing is bro, high THC bud comes from high quality indoor... That low THC stuff is either grown poorly or some outdoor, low quality bud with possibly pests and mold or pesticides if they don’t use organic/natural pesticides.... You can still get those things from indoor product but less likely... This also happened to me when I was just smoking nonstop and I pushed the limit, I had a very very high tolerance.. I was able to smoke a gram of high quality concentrate (the 90% THC stuff) in one rip.... I just kept on going smoking a few grams at once and that’s what ended up happening lol..

But yes you’re right, you can get high quality, high THC bud and not feel that if you smoke a tiny amount.. Get some high quality stuff and instead of trying to smoke a whole joint, just 1-2 puffs will do the trick... I haven’t smoked in 5 months now though to lower my tolerance but when I start again I’ll be doing just that, still getting that high quality stuff but only taking 1-2 hits off the joint to feel nice... I miss those days... I would go through hundreds of dollars worth of weed a week the way I was smoking cause of my tolerance...

The thing is bro, high THC bud comes from high quality indoor... That low THC stuff is either grown poorly or some outdoor, low quality bud with possibly pests and mold or pesticides if they don’t use organic/natural pesticides.... You can still get those things from indoor product but less likely... This also happened to me when I was just smoking nonstop and I pushed the limit, I had a very very high tolerance.. I was able to smoke a gram of high quality concentrate (the 90% THC stuff) in one rip.... I just kept on going smoking a few grams at once and that’s what ended up happening lol..

But yes you’re right, you can get high quality, high THC bud and not feel that if you smoke a tiny amount.. Get some high quality stuff and instead of trying to smoke a whole joint, just 1-2 puffs will do the trick... I haven’t smoked in 5 months now though to lower my tolerance but when I start again I’ll be doing just that, still getting that high quality stuff but only taking 1-2 hits off the joint to feel nice... I miss those days... I would go through hundreds of dollars worth of weed a week the way I was smoking cause of my tolerance...

Does a chemist extract the thc out of the cannabis, and raised the cbd to make it legal ?

and the opposite for high thc levels, its raised , and the cbd is lowered?

For the lower thc some people prefer that, due to thc causes bad side effects, right?

Does a chemist extract the thc out of the cannabis, and raised the cbd to make it legal ?

and the opposite for high thc levels, its raised , and the cbd is lowered?

For the lower thc some people prefer that, due to thc causes bad side effects, right?

No not really anything to do with a chemist but the big picture is like chemistry... But the plants depend on breeding... Cannabis plants are bred to have either high THC levels or high CBD levels... Another part that obviously comes into play is how it’s grown, you can have a plant with great genetics but if it isn’t grown correctly it won’t give much yield or potency... This is done with stress training and the right amount of nutrients and additives to give higher potency, as well as the correct environment.. It all has to be dialed in to a T if you want the best results and highest quality of either, THC flower or CBD flower...

Another thing that is also like chemistry is when you extract a concentrate or press rosin out of the flower, there’s many ways of doing this and it’s basically extracting all the THC out of the flower or CBD to make the most potent form, usually a wax type consistency but there’s other types as well.. That’s what has around 80-90% THC or CBD, depending on the type of flower used...

Edit: Yea and just read through the article, as I said, THC is still illegal and they assumed that’s what she had, even if it’s CBD and contains some THC it’s still illegal here...

Yeah, I think that is what happened to her. There was some THC mixed in there with the CBD. The article says he used a chemical test to test for THC and it turned red indicating THC was in there.

The article also says she had a doctor prescribe it for her, but I guess THC would still be illegal?

Yeah, I think that is what happened to her. There was some THC mixed in there with the CBD. The article says he used a chemical test to test for THC and it turned red indicating THC was in there.

The article also says she had a doctor prescribe it for her, but I guess THC would still be illegal?

Yes, correct...

There is still CBD in THC dominant flower/buds and extracts etc although small amounts, and theres also usually THC in CBD dominant products of the same unless bred/extracted to be CBD only... So yes, even though she might have had a tiny dose of THC in her CBD, which usually isn’t even enough to be psychoactive, it’s illegal...

Here it’s a CBD only state... There are medical states that allow THC but we’re not one of them... It’s stupid...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws